Judd on loan to Barnet

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Judd on loan to Barnet

Post by Long slender neck »

No details then, just confirming your prejudice.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Ok, you win. Lingbackto to is a decent full back, I’m just prejudiced against him.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:23 am Ok, you win. Lingbackto to is a decent full back, I’m just prejudiced against him.
I wouldn’t bother. PW isn’t actually bothered. Just thinks he’s really good at arguing and coming up with little gotcha posts all in the name of winding people up. All to try and goad people into insulting him so he can wield a bit of power and either ban them or make posts go through him before they’re posted. Sad really.

Tuffers, Oiram, PW and SF all do the same.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Sorry , but neither Ling nor Judd are the answer. We need a fresh , new , full back with Brophy’s skill and ability. Brophy is the best full back at the club and one of the best in the league.
If we can get new full back in , replace Angol with Ruel or JMD , we will make , at least , the playoffs
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:23 am Ok, you win. Lingbackto to is a decent full back, I’m just prejudiced against him.
I'm not saying he's decent, but you can't tell me why you don't rate him. I think he's adequate and would be happy to keep him as backup.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:17 am
I'm not saying he's decent, but you can't tell me why you don't rate him. I think he's adequate and would be happy to keep him as backup.
Yeah, but maybe he can be backup at another club though.

Ling senior didn't think it was a good move for him to come back to Orient and it would definitely be best for both player and club to move on when his contract expires.

I won't harp on about it every 2 minutes though.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Half my f*cking posts are dissecting his game, mistake by mistake, and you say I can’t tell you why I don’t rate him? Pack it in. You know you were asked to run the forum, not wum the forum? 🎣
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:56 pm

Ling senior didn't think it was a good move for him to come back to Orient and it would definitely be best for both player and club to move on when his contract expires.

The problem is, he won’t get an offer from another pro club and any non league clubs that take him won’t pay anywhere near the deal his agent has negotiated with our DOF.
PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Funniest boarder 2011, 2014

Post by PoliticOs »

When he leaves us it will be for a pro club. I guarantee it. Probably back to Dagenham.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

PoliticOs wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:15 pm When he leaves us it will be for a pro club. I guarantee it. Probably back to Dagenham.
Do you really think so?

I just can’t see it. 90% of teams we play against clearly target him, so must see him as he weak link. I can’t believe any of those would go for him.
PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Funniest boarder 2011, 2014

Post by PoliticOs »

I do, yeah. He was first choice in a good Dagenham side, first choice for us including a promotion and the England C recognition does count for something down here. I actually think he'll go back to Dagenham, where he genuinely did well - but if not someone will give him a punt for a season on CV alone I'd guess. We'll see! But I really doubt he'll not get something.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Anyone know how Judd is getting on?
Harlow
Fresh Alias

Post by Harlow »

Sent off for handball I think in his first game, don't think Barnet have played since
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:23 pm Anyone know how Judd is getting on?
Still Suspended
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Harlow wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:30 pm Sent off for handball I think in his first game, don't think Barnet have played since
Yeah, just seen they've not played since January 2nd so he won't be able to play their next game.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Hopefully this has given him time to bed in with his new team mates and let Flowers get a hold of him.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Yep, good chance to get properly integrated, though I'm assuming time on the training ground with the rest of the squad would be limited with the Covid cases they've had. Seen that their game tonight is also off so I'm assuming they will be extending the one month loan given the postponements and backlog of fixtures.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

So they haven't played because of covid within the club?
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:43 am So they haven't played because of covid within the club?
Not sure if that was why the earlier games were called off, but tonight's and Saturdays seem to have been for that reason.

Edit: just seen their game on the 7th was called off due to Covid cases at both clubs.
Kitch’s Magic Toes
Fresh Alias

Post by Kitch’s Magic Toes »

It really has got to the point where I can’t work out whether certain posters are so blinded by their hatred of Martin Ling (DoF who has overseen the initial rebuild post-Mad Frank and subsequent promotion; decent former player; former manager who got us promoted to League One after 11 seasons in the basement) that they let it spill over to his son, or if they’re so blinded by hatred for Sam Ling (Orient youth product, promotion-winning player, best right back at the club*) that they let it spill over to his dad.

Weird.

*admittedly that’s not saying much.
soloman
Fresh Alias

Post by soloman »

Kitch’s Magic Toes wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:09 pm It really has got to the point where I can’t work out whether certain posters are so blinded by their hatred of Martin Ling (DoF who has overseen the initial rebuild post-Mad Frank and subsequent promotion; decent former player; former manager who got us promoted to League One after 11 seasons in the basement) that they let it spill over to his son, or if they’re so blinded by hatred for Sam Ling (Orient youth product, promotion-winning player, best right back at the club*) that they let it spill over to his dad.

Weird.

They suffer from keyboard fingers ,too much wumming and hatred for the Ling,s .Basically ,morons with nothing better to do with their lives.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Kitch’s Magic Toes wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:09 pm It really has got to the point where I can’t work out whether certain posters are so blinded by their hatred of Martin Ling (DoF who has overseen the initial rebuild post-Mad Frank and subsequent promotion; decent former player; former manager who got us promoted to League One after 11 seasons in the basement) that they let it spill over to his son, or if they’re so blinded by hatred for Sam Ling (Orient youth product, promotion-winning player, best right back at the club*) that they let it spill over to his dad.

Weird.

Failed Orient youth product.
Kitch’s Magic Toes
Fresh Alias

Post by Kitch’s Magic Toes »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:23 pm

Weird.

Failed Orient youth product.
Oh, are we counting youth products with over 100 professional appearances as ‘failures’ now? Guess that makes Judd a ‘catastrof**k’? Heaven knows what it would make Neil Gough or Danny Curran.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Weird.

WatfordO ?

https://lofcforum.boards.net/thread/911 ... mazing-job
PoundhillO
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by PoundhillO »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:10 pm
Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:56 pm

The problem is, he won’t get an offer from another pro club and any non league clubs that take him won’t pay anywhere near the deal his agent has negotiated with our DOF.
Totally agree about son of DOF not getting an offer from another pro club and that non league clubs won’t pay anywhere near the deal he currently has.But that is not the club’s problem and the sooner he moves either by some miracle that a club comes in for him or that his contract ends the better.
There can be no way that our club offer him a new contract just because he isn’t wanted anywhere else, which in itself speaks volumes.