Judd on loan to Barnet

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

gshaw
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Judd on loan to Barnet

Post by gshaw »

Don't shoot the messenger just posting what I see on Facebook...
Myles Judd has gone on a 1 month loan to my struggling boyhood team Barnet. Any opinions on Myles and is he likely to make an impact? I personally don't see him making our defence any worse!
Personally I think that's the best move all round as his development has stalled at Orient and if anything sent his career backwards. Time to bring in the quality first-choice RB we desperately need this window.
Last edited by gshaw on Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OyinbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Judd on loan?

Post by OyinbO »

I guess his hamstrings have miraculously improved then
gshaw
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Judd on loan?

Post by gshaw »

Confirmed

https://www.leytonorient.com/2020/12/30 ... t-on-loan/

And yup amazing recovery (!)
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Judd on loan to Barnet

Post by Long slender neck »

Shame he did not manage to progress with us.
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

Been given the chance to earn himself a contract at Barnet. Really hope it works for him.

We all knew a large part of this injury stuff was exaggerated. That he was ignored so often by Embleton on player updates shows he has no future with us.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

I hope Juddy does well at Barnet..he deserves it
He's never been given a fair chance under Embleton
We kinda knew he had no future here, what with the boss's son in the same position
good luck Juddy
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

A big loss for the christmas drinks fine pot

Oh well !
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

It's amazing that his dead hamstrings are now cured. It truly is the season of miracles.

Fully expect Barnet fans to be laughing at us in a couple of weeks time, wondering how the hell they've snapped him up.
PoundhillO
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by PoundhillO »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:58 pm I hope Juddy does well at Barnet..he deserves it
We kinda knew he had no future here, what with the boss's son in the same position
good luck Juddy
Good luck Juddy it’s a shame that nepotism forced you out, you are a far better player than Sam Ling.
PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Funniest boarder 2011, 2014

Post by PoliticOs »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:59 pm It's amazing that his dead hamstrings are now cured. It truly is the season of miracles.

Fully expect Barnet fans to be laughing at us in a couple of weeks time, wondering how the hell they've snapped him up.
Really? I like Juddy, but he is clearly limited. I'd have him ahead of Ling (but not Akinola), but I doubt they'll be laughing at us. He'll do a 6 or 7 performance every week, but he isn't exactly a standout player is he. Hope he does really well and gets a contract there though.

I saw some O's people on Barnet's social media feeds saying he is an 'unreal signing' or 'quality signing'. It's a bit much. He'll fill a gap for them and not disgrace himself, but steady on.
Tent Keague
Fresh Alias

Post by Tent Keague »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:59 pm It's amazing that his dead hamstrings are now cured. It truly is the season of miracles.

Incoming 🌭🌭🌭
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

PoliticOs wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:05 pm

Really? I like Juddy, but he is clearly limited. I'd have him ahead of Ling (but not Akinola), but I doubt they'll be laughing at us. He'll do a 6 or 7 performance every week, but he isn't exactly a standout player is he. Hope he does really well and gets a contract there though.

I saw some O's people on Barnet's social media feeds saying he is an 'unreal signing' or 'quality signing'. It's a bit much. He'll fill a gap for them and not disgrace himself, but steady on.
He's a 20 year old kid who hasn't been given a proper run of games in about 2 years, but still comes in and gives a 6 or 7 performance on the rare opportunity he's given a chance. Because he's been around so long, people seem to forget that he is still a kid with loads of developing to do when given the chance.

They will be laughing at us.
PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PoliticOs »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:14 pm
PoliticOs wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:05 pm

He's a 20 year old kid who hasn't been given a proper run of games in about 2 years, but still comes in and gives a 6 or 7 performance on the rare opportunity he's given a chance. Because he's been around so long, people seem to forget that he is still a kid with loads of developing to do when given the chance.

They will be laughing at us.
They won't. Right now he is a very limited full back. He isn't going to dramatically change their team now, is he? I don't think he'll improve so much in the next month or season to the point that Barnet fans are naming the Myles Judd Treatment Room after him.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

PoundhillO wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:03 pm
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:58 pm I hope Juddy does well at Barnet..he deserves it
good luck Juddy
Good luck Juddy it’s a shame that nepotism forced you out, you are a far better player than Sam Ling.
Nepotism hasn't forced him out. He's the fourth choice right back, nowhere near close to the first eleven.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

How is it amazing that he has recovered from an injury and is now ready to go out on loan to at least build up fitness and get some game time? The loan is initially a month with a view to being extended to the end of the season. Clearly Barnet have concerns about him too if they want a month to see what he is like before comitting further rather than just taking him to the end of the season straight away.

Now we'll at least get a chance to see if he is as good as people think he is.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Good luck to Myles and I hope he does very well for them . He's a decent player and I hope he can stay fit . IMO though the wrong RB has gone . It's a bit irritating considering most boarders , myself included consider Judd to be a better RB than Ling.
PoundhillO
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by PoundhillO »

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:24 pm
good luck Juddy
Nepotism hasn't forced him out. He's the fourth choice right back, nowhere near close to the first eleven.
Hilarious response, it’s nepotism that puts Ling in front of all others.In my opinion the reason Ling has not gone out on loan is that no club would touch him with a barge pole.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:29 pm Good luck to Myles and I hope he does very well for them . He's a decent player and I hope he can stay fit . IMO though the wrong RB has gone . It's a bit irritating considering most boarders , myself included consider Judd to be a better RB than Ling.
It's a chance for him to prove that so hopefully he goes away and does just that.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

PoundhillO wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:31 pm

Hilarious response, it’s nepotism that puts Ling in front of all others.In my opinion the reason Ling has not gone out on loan is that no club would touch him with a barge pole.
But Judd isn't just behind Ling, he's behind Akinola and at least one of Turley or Thomas. So he hasn't been forced out through nepotism, he has left on loan because there are several preferred alternatives. Stop being a dumbass.

What's your proportion of posts about Sam Ling now? Was a huge 38%, must be higher now. Your obsession is just worrying.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Ross can f*** right off and ling senior too. I'm proper fuming with how juddy has been treated for quite a while now and this just confirms that those two are arse coverers of each other. Sam Ling is possibly the worst right back we've had in all my time supporting the O's. Yet we know his name is the first one down on the team sheet no matter how sh*t he plays. I'm just waiting for his contract to be renewed cos Mark my words if that happens my 6 seasons tickets can go whistle in the wind. I'll find something else to do, maybe I'll come out of retirement and play vets football once more and show the youngsters how it's still done!

Good luck Myles your best out of this nepotism sh*t fested run football side of the club.

Bollocks to ling and bollocks to Ross.
PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PoliticOs »

All right backs fit, is Judd your first choice?
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:34 pm
PoundhillO wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:31 pm

But Judd isn't just behind Ling, he's behind Akinola and at least one of Turley or Thomas. So he hasn't been forced out through nepotism, he has left on loan because there are several preferred alternatives. Stop being a dumbass.

What's your proportion of posts about Sam Ling now? Was a huge 38%, must be higher now. Your obsession is just worrying.
Sam Ling is the only option at RB. Thomas and Judd haven’t even had a look in this season. It’s either nepotism or the coaching staff and DoF are absolutely clueless.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

PoliticOs wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:44 pm All right backs fit, is Judd your first choice?
Yes
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

PoliticOs wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:44 pm All right backs fit, is Judd your first choice?
I'd go Turley, Judd, Julie the tea lady, Ling.

I can't comment on Thomas really, he hasn't been given a proper chance. I think he should have been given more game time to at least see.

Akinola is not a right back.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

good luck Juddy
Only 4th choice because of nepotism.

We could sign that Trent Alexander fella from Liverpool and he wouldn't be our first choice right back.