Strong Words

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Re: Strong Words

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

admin wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:11 am Careful now Caca - Esteban is not someone to upset.
But someone to ignore.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Esteban wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:00 am
Proposition Joe wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:37 am Feel free to set up your own forum based on that model.
surely it wouldn’t be too difficult to separate the current model, where islamophobia and whinging about political correctness are mixed in with the genuine football chat, or it is your intention to host a forum for this kind of behaviour?
If you want an Echo Chamber, try Twitter or Facebook.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Proposition Joe wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:37 am Feel free to set up your own forum based on that model.
surely it wouldn’t be too difficult to separate the current model, where islamophobia and whinging about political correctness are mixed in with the genuine football chat, or it is your intention to host a forum for this kind of behaviour?
Oh bore off, FFS.

You don't have any interest in proper discussions or making this place better, you're just here to sh!t stir. You're still, almost two weeks later, banging on about the same thread which at the time, both admins did you the courtesy of explaining why we had a different opinion to you. We get it, you disagree, you've made that abundantly clear to us and everyone else ad nauseum since. Others such as StillSpike also disagreed but made their point once, then moved on.

This place is not a hotbed of Islamophobia, nor is it wilfully ignored (neither is racism of any other type, or other -obias or -isms). To suggest otherwise is disingenuous (or a lie, if you prefer) and goes against the overwhelming evidence of the grief taken by myself, FTC and JWH - people who do this in their own time, of course - over various bannings and warnings issued over the past few years.

You've made your point in that issue - of course, feel free to bring up any new ones as and when - but now please do everyone a favour and change the record. This is beyond CEB at his worst.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Proposition Joe wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:30 am
Oh bore off, FFS.

You don't have any interest in proper discussions or making this place better, you're just here to sh!t stir. You're still, almost two weeks later, banging on about the same thread which at the time, both admins did you the courtesy of explaining why we had a different opinion to you. We get it, you disagree, you've made that abundantly clear to us and everyone else ad nauseum since. Others such as StillSpike also disagreed but made their point once, then moved on.

This place is not a hotbed of Islamophobia, nor is it wilfully ignored (neither is racism of any other type, or other -obias or -isms). To suggest otherwise is disingenuous (or a lie, if you prefer) and goes against the overwhelming evidence of the grief taken by myself, FTC and JWH - people who do this in their own time, of course - over various bannings and warnings issued over the past few years.

You've made your point in that issue - of course, feel free to bring up any new ones as and when - but now please do everyone a favour and change the record. This is beyond CEB at his worst.
You mention CEB. If we are going to have to put up with Est""""y can we have CEB back please he was way more entertaining.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

CEB has left the building maaaan…… no amount of honeyed words will bring him back to the fold.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

He's dead?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

admin wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:57 am CEB has left the building maaaan…… no amount of honeyed words will bring him back to the fold.
Ok. If as you say Est""""y is beyond CEB at his worst can you please be consistent and apply a life ban. Cheers.
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

Oh bore off, FFS.

I'm not mentioning that specific thread. I'm referring to the constant digs at Islam and incessant whinging about "political correctness" (which is used to pre-empt and automatically disregard any form of criticism about such casual bigotry) on a forum which is supposed to be about Leyton Orient.

Why is this called LOFC forum if it's predominately for moaning about Islam or "political correctness"? If I wanted that I'd go to the comment section of the Mail online.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Why is this called LOFC forum if it's predominately for moaning about Islam or "political correctness"? If I wanted that I'd go to the comment section of the Mail online.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because, you interminably boring half-wit, it's a message-board for Leyton Orient fans to chat. As I've pointed out already, chat is not restricted to Leyton Orient subjects. PJ's post above covers the rest of your endless whine.

Now please, please, please just go and do one.

Thanks awfully.

FTC xx
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Proposition Joe wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:58 am He's dead?
In a message board sense - yes. In reality, he's just moved on.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

There are more topics featuring yourself moaning about this forum, than topics with people 'moaning about Islam or political correctness'.
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

admin wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:19 pm Why is this called LOFC forum if it's predominately for moaning about Islam or "political correctness"? If I wanted that I'd go to the comment section of the Mail online.

Because, you interminably boring half-wit, it's a message-board for Leyton Orient fans to chat. As I've pointed out already, chat is not restricted to Leyton Orient subjects. PJ's post above covers the rest of your endless whine.

Thanks awfully.

FTC xx
Amusing how personal you get whenever somebody points out the failings of the moderation of this board. I bet the club would be appalled to see some of the content on a message board under their name.

That thread about ramadan alone is disgraceful and the fact that nothing has been done about it by the so called mods on this board says a lot about who this board caters for.

Shocking, really. And when questioned about it, rather than doing anything about it, the "mods" just fly off into personal insults.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

574 posts - here's betting you don't reach 580
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

"
Independent Leyton Orient Forum

The Unofficial and Independent Leyton Orient Message Board"
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

BoniO wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:30 pm 574 posts - here's betting you don't reach 580
You're on.

£5?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Esteban wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:31 pm
BoniO wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:30 pm 574 posts - here's betting you don't reach 580
You're on.

£5?
I'll just check with the mods first..........
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:30 pm "
Independent Leyton Orient Forum

The Unofficial and Independent Leyton Orient Message Board"
So if I set up a site called the "unofficial Presitge Worldwide board" which was used as a platform to spread Islamophobia and support the far-right you'd have no issue with that because it's "unofficial"?

Actually, I think I already know the answer to that based on your previous posts.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

We'll have to wait and see. Suggesting this Board is being used to spread Islamophobia and support the far right is beyond the pale so temporary ban issued (which is what I suspect he was after).
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

Another strange new 'character' dominating this new board.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Esteban wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:28 pm
admin wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:19 pm Why is this called LOFC forum if it's predominately for moaning about Islam or "political correctness"? If I wanted that I'd go to the comment section of the Mail online.

Thanks awfully.

FTC xx
Amusing how personal you get whenever somebody points out the failings of the moderation of this board. I bet the club would be appalled to see some of the content on a message board under their name.

That thread about ramadan alone is disgraceful and the fact that nothing has been done about it by the so called mods on this board says a lot about who this board caters for.

Shocking, really. And when questioned about it, rather than doing anything about it, the "mods" just fly off into personal insults.
The author of the Ramadan thread is hardly Tommy Robinson. He had some concerns and questions and they were addressed. The man was educated, what better outcome do you want?
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

I’d love to know what my tongue in cheek transfer thread has to do with Islam or politics yet Esteban twists it too his own devices
Weird poodle
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:46 pm
Esteban wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:28 pm

Thanks awfully.

FTC xx

The author of the Ramadan thread is hardly Tommy Robinson. He had some concerns and questions and they were addressed. The man was educated, what better outcome do you want?
He was put right on a few points he was unsure of.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

Esteban wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:11 pm

Oh bore off, FFS.

I'm not mentioning that specific thread. I'm referring to the constant digs at Islam and incessant whinging about "political correctness" (which is used to pre-empt and automatically disregard any form of criticism about such casual bigotry) on a forum which is supposed to be about Leyton Orient.

Is there an emoji for yawn? This is a perfect example when one would fit nicely.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

💤💤💤💤
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Wow 😮