Spen666

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Esteban
Fresh Alias

Re: Spen666

Post by Esteban »

Red_Army wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:37 pm
Esteban wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:08 pm
Red_Army wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:59 pm

Did he post the link on this forum?
Yes, he did.
Did he do so making it clear that it was his Facebook profile?
It wasn’t his Facebook profile. I think it was an image he’d uploaded to a google account. Funnily enough the reason I bought it up was because I thought he may not realise what he had done and was drawing his attention to it. In hindsight I now understand that I should have alerted him via DM rather than on the thread itself.

It’s just a coincidence that he also posts negative stuff in the Leyton Orient Facebook group which I also follow. His profile shows that he’s Spen666.

Anyway, I’m starting to look like a looney with all this so I’m just going to ignore him from now on.

It’s only football for goodness sake and this is starting to go down a route I don’t wish to continue.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Esteban wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:42 am Is on Facebook slandering Orient fans. Does this neutral EVER have anything positive to say about Orient or the fans?
😮
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

Somebody seems to have an obsession with me.

I won't apologize for expressing my opinion on those who choose to abuse Orient players. It's rather revealing of you r personality that you want to defend those who abuse Orient players in order to have a dig at me.

The same obsessive person who claims he hasn't identified me managed to post my name in an related thread last week, or has he forgotten that.

Your obsession with me is rather flattering that you trawl social media to tell people my posts shows I mean a lot in your life.

Keep on hating. The more I know I mean so much to you, the more I will keep posting
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Spen, are you okay?
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

Thor wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:38 pm Spen seems to have gone quiet, normally he would be debating his points.
I have better things to do than feed my stalker all day
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

I never saw this link, but now it’s being debated I looked up your user name and my oh my, you have proper got around haven’t you? The site I looked at said you’ve been to over 200 grounds over multiple countries, well done you.

You’ve taken some stick off some about not being a proper supporter, but you seem to go to a lot of Orient games. It seems to me your a proper fan of football. Keep coming over the O’s and ignore some of the baiting that goes on, although as someone who works in law from what you say I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you that!
eagwgw
Fresh Alias

Post by eagwgw »

I think Spencer is good value for money really.

If we are to get new fans many of them are going to have supported other teams in the past. Don't really get the superiority complexes that seem to exist here. For instance nobody used to post the attendances of the other matches when we were in League One yet in non-league it seems to be a barometer of how crap other clubs are.
Andersonitis
Fresh Alias

Post by Andersonitis »

Spen
I back you 1000%
The club does not deserve fans like that,
Thats what they are not Fans/supporters
Fylde were beat by us home & away & suffered defeat last week,
Any fool could have told us they wanted it more, the o's weren't sh*t it was an off day,

Blimey we hit the post twice
Danny Rowe its fair to say is a class above Koroma & Bonne though.
spen666 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:21 pm Somebody seems to have an obsession with me.

I won't apologize for expressing my opinion on those who choose to abuse Orient players. It's rather revealing of you r personality that you want to defend those who abuse Orient players in order to have a dig at me.

The same obsessive person who claims he hasn't identified me managed to post my name in an related thread last week, or has he forgotten that.

Your obsession with me is rather flattering that you trawl social media to tell people my posts shows I mean a lot in your life.

Keep on hating. The more I know I mean so much to you, the more I will keep posting
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Esteban wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 pm
Anyway, I’m starting to look like a looney with all this
Correct. Best give it a wee rest.
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

Esteban wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:42 am Is on Facebook slandering Orient fans. Does this neutral EVER have anything positive to say about Orient or the fans?
Christ almighty, give it a rest eh son? You’re genuinely coming across as a real tw*t now.
Adz
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Adz »

Red_Army wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:50 am He's got a fair point on this one if it is true. You'd have thought we'd blown promotion given how some were reacting.

Also, you've basically revealed his identity on here. He's a melon, but that's not fair.
In Estaban's defence spen has posted a link to his blog in the past which has a link to his facebook profile. I don't think spen has particularly hidden his identity on here, unlike a lot of keyboard warriors out there.
Red_Army
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Red_Army »

Adz wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:08 am
Red_Army wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:50 am He's got a fair point on this one if it is true. You'd have thought we'd blown promotion given how some were reacting.

Also, you've basically revealed his identity on here. He's a melon, but that's not fair.
In Estaban's defence spen has posted a link to his blog in the past which has a link to his facebook profile. I don't think spen has particularly hidden his identity on here, unlike a lot of keyboard warriors out there.
Fair enough, that's what I was trying to work out.
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

Red_Army wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:13 am
Adz wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:08 am

Fair enough, that's what I was trying to work out.
Exactly. I didn't go out of my way to track down his identity and then share it on here. He had already shared his identity via a link and I was drawing attention to it. As mentioned, it's ironic because as much as I don't get on with the guy I was actually looking out for him as I thought he may not have realised what he'd done.

Also, the assumption that I'm some sort of stalker is hilarious. I'm an Orient supporter and I follow a number of Orient supporter pages across different social media platforms. Spen666 is a prolific poster across platforms so it's not that unusual that I see them on a regular basis.

I've noticed that when he gets called out on this message board he vanishes for a while and posts the same diatribe on other platforms instead.
Last edited by Esteban on Tue May 21, 2019 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

i think you've bullied him off of here.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

Can't say I'm a fan of spen's work either but this is all a bit OTT.
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 10:58 am i think you've bullied him off of here.
The idea that calling somebody out for being persistently negative and intentionally trying to be contrarian is bullying is simply absurd.

He's happy to dish it out but doesn't like it when somebody calls him out on it.

If i remember correctly, he's the one who told somebody to "f*ck off" on a thread. I've never told him to leave the board, nor have I encouraged him to stop posting. I simply highlight the constant negativity of his comments. He's allowed to be negative, and I'm allowed to call him out for being negative.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:17 pm You seem a bit obsessed with old Spen. Could be classed as harassment
Agreed Esteban get a life and stop following spen around like a lost dog oh and no one likes a grass
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Esteban wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:54 am
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 10:58 am i think you've bullied him off of here.
The idea that calling somebody out for being persistently negative and intentionally trying to be contrarian is bullying is simply absurd.

He's happy to dish it out but doesn't like it when somebody calls him out on it.

If i remember correctly, he's the one who told somebody to "f*ck off" on a thread. I've never told him to leave the board, nor have I encouraged him to stop posting. I simply highlight the constant negativity of his comments. He's allowed to be negative, and I'm allowed to call him out for being negative.
This is a very defensive and dare I say it negative post. Please stop posting for the sake of others and yourself.
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

Max B Gold wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:36 pm

This is a very defensive and dare I say it negative post. Please stop posting for the sake of others and yourself.
Nah, you're alright. The only ones who have the right/ability to stop me posting are the admins, of which you aren't one.
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

Lucky7 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:33 pm
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:17 pm You seem a bit obsessed with old Spen. Could be classed as harassment
Agreed Esteban get a life and stop following spen around like a lost dog oh and no one likes a grass
Make me.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

With the follow up 37 posts, you're doing a bang up job of ignoring everything like you said you would.
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

Proposition Joe wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:13 pm With the follow up 37 posts, you're doing a bang up job of ignoring everything like you said you would.
I am defending myself against slurs from others. Also I'm explaining my actions as others are accusing me of rather malicious behavior, which isn't the case.

Spen, to his credit, has approached this thread extremely well. Fair play to him. I'm the one who comes out of this looking bad!

But I'll continue to defend myself (whilst obeying message board rules) if people continue to comment about me. I don't need to rely on the group/pack mentality which emerges on this board. I'll defend myself on my own, if I have to.
HARVEY T DENTON
Fresh Alias

Post by HARVEY T DENTON »

Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Esteban wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 1:52 pm
Max B Gold wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:36 pm

Nah, you're alright. The only ones who have the right/ability to stop me posting are the admins, of which you aren't one.
One day I will be. Then you're for it.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

Where does this thing between esta and spen come from?

Is it carried on from the old board? Is it do with esta's blase attitude to ruining the championship presentation?

All very bizarre.