Anti-Semite Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Anti-Semite Watch

Post by Max B Gold »

I see the Proto-Fascist Anti-Semite has been spouting off again about Jewish led conspiracies.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... alex-jones

These are the real hatemongers who need to be crushed.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Anti-Semite Watch

Post by Max B Gold »

42 views nobody condeming the hatemonger.

If only his name was Jeremy the "JewHater" Corbyn.
Orientinoz
Fresh Alias

Post by Orientinoz »

Fishing expedition.....I thought there were board rules which designed to stop posts like this???
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Orientinoz wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 11:56 pm Fishing expedition.....I thought there were board rules which designed to stop posts like this???
You haven't said a word against an Anti-semite.

Any reason?
Adz
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Adz »

I don't see anything in that article that shows Farage said anything antisemitic?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Nigel Farage is facing strong criticism from Jewish organisations.
EH16
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by EH16 »

Adz wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:49 am I don't see anything in that article that shows Farage said anything antisemitic?
All carefully expressed in language he can defend but the meaning's clear to anyone reasonably well informed.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

EH16 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:15 am
Adz wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:49 am I don't see anything in that article that shows Farage said anything antisemitic?
the meaning's clear to anyone reasonably well informed.
Which rules out most of his fanboys and girls.
greyhound
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by greyhound »

if the glove fits MAX.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

Max B Gold wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 11:38 pm 42 views nobody condeming the hatemonger.

If only his name was Jeremy the "JewHater" Corbyn.
Slightly more than 42 views.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Max B Gold wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:54 am Nigel Farage is facing strong criticism from Jewish organisations.
I’m sure they’ll keep it up over the coming months and years now they’ve realised he’s not a very nice man.
Orientinoz
Fresh Alias

Post by Orientinoz »

Max B Gold wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:54 am Nigel Farage is facing strong criticism from Jewish organisations.
Maxy making it up again as he goes along again...Give it up you old windbag..
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Real Al »

I've said it before - there's little difference between the far right and the far left. Farridge is now taking a leaf out of Jezza's book and also recruiting Max's mates in the Revolutionary Communist Party to the Brexit cause.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

Sometimes politicians have to mix with unsavoury people as part of their job. Corbyn does with his friends quite often.
Red_Army
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Red_Army »

dOh Nut wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 4:31 pm Sometimes politicians have to mix with unsavoury people as part of their job. Corbyn does with his friends quite often.
Nigel Farage had no need to mix with this particular unsavoury person. Unless he was using said unsavory person to gain votes from a certain section of the electorate.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Red_Army wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 4:37 pm
dOh Nut wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 4:31 pm Sometimes politicians have to mix with unsavoury people as part of their job. Corbyn does with his friends quite often.
Nigel Farage had no need to mix with this particular unsavoury person. Unless he was using said unsavory person to gain votes from a certain section of the electorate.
To be fair and unbiased that could be said of many politicians and the people they choose to meet. That type of comment is hugely defensive. Like Corbyn calling terrorists friends, no need to use that type of language.

Unlike many on here I realise at times politicians meet with unsavoury people. But it’s a fecking bit hypocritical when the likes of Farage get slagged off for something Corbyn gets excused with for doing endlessly over The years.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

I for one am amazed to see doh nut defend Farrage....

Why have so many people viewed this post? It doesn’t make sense.
Red_Army
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Red_Army »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:49 pm
I for one am amazed to see doh nut defend Farrage....

Why have so many people viewed this post? It doesn’t make sense.
Has Doh ever been on the right side of an argument?
Red_Army
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Red_Army »

dOh Nut wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:06 pm
To be fair and unbiased that could be said of many politicians and the people they choose to meet. That type of comment is hugely defensive. Like Corbyn calling terrorists friends, no need to use that type of language.

Unlike many on here I realise at times politicians meet with unsavoury people. But it’s a fecking bit hypocritical when the likes of Farage get slagged off for something Corbyn gets excused with for doing endlessly over The years.
That's pure whatabourery.

Farage has gone out of his way to do a public interview with this 'unsavory character'. Simple as that. He's nkt just 'met' him.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Red_Army wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:45 pm

Farage has gone out of his way to do a public interview with this 'unsavory character'. Simple as that. He's nkt just 'met' him.
I’ve not made any anti-Corbyn comment just a simple true observation. I find it sad that a blind unswerving passion for one man means you cannot see the absurdity of your position. Defending it with bias views beyond belief. As politicians they have either both been right or both been wrong. You decide, but you cannot. Oh well.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

I think he stalking about the time Jezza was on the ITV breakfast show with Piers Morgan? It’s a fair point.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Didn’t Bush Senior let it out the bag about a one world government? I think you’ll find he did, and it was he who also coined the phrase New World Order.

Seems Farage is right about two things there then. Make of that what you will.
Red_Army
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Red_Army »

dOh Nut wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:54 pm
Red_Army wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:45 pm

I’ve not made any anti-Corbyn comment just a simple true observation. I find it sad that a blind unswerving passion for one man means you cannot see the absurdity of your position. Defending it with bias views beyond belief. As politicians they have either both been right or both been wrong. You decide, but you cannot. Oh well.
What are you talking about? I've voted against Jeremy Corbyn in internal Labour Party elections at every opportunity.

Trust me, I have no bias towards Jeremy Corbyn.

I don't care how Nigel Farage stacks up against others. I will judge him on his own merits, or lack of, like I will with any other politician.
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

Where can I buy one of these anti Semite watches?

Is it made by Timex?
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Real Al »

Thor wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:04 pm Didn’t Bush Senior let it out the bag about a one world government? I think you’ll find he did, and it was he who also coined the phrase New World Order.

Seems Farage is right about two things there then. Make of that what you will.
Err, Bush didn't coin the phrase, which has been around since the 30's.

This is what Bush said...
Until now, the world we've known has been a world divided—a world of barbed wire and concrete block, conflict and cold war. Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfill the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations.

Not exactly chilling, is it.