Coronavirus

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Re: Coronavirus

Post by tuffers#1 »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51683428

Surrey man with no links to travel has been infected .

It's Here .
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

I am off to Birmingham next Saturday. I shall be taking my dog to meet her public at " Discover Dogs " at Crufts. I am a bit concerned, as I have a " dicky ticker " and a week next Sunday Crufts will be choc a block as this is Champions Day. There will also be a lot of Johnny Foreigners there. Personally I feel this event should be cancelled as it will be a great opportunity to get the epidemic really going in the UK.
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

[Scottish accent] we're all doomed [/Scottish accent]

Everyone of us going to die anyway, so why worry if its Corona, Measles, or organ failure etc.

We are all doomed
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

spen69. I take it you are quite young. Although death is the only certainty in life, most people have it at the very bottom of their bucket list. My 1st wife died very young, with many of her wishes unfulfilled which is very sad. I myself croaked for 10 minutes 18 months ago and found the experience very over rated. I would like to put off a repeat performance for as long as possible. I also don't think you put much thought into your philosophy about the manner of dying is very unimportant. There are lots of ways of dying I would deem to be most unacceptable.
Lovejoy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Lovejoy »

I have the coronavirus. So far, it isn’t that bad.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/op ... spartanntp
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

West Side Story wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:24 am I am off to Birmingham next Saturday. I shall be taking my dog to meet her public at " Discover Dogs " at Crufts. I am a bit concerned, as I have a " dicky ticker " and a week next Sunday Crufts will be choc a block as this is Champions Day. There will also be a lot of Johnny Foreigners there. Personally I feel this event should be cancelled as it will be a great opportunity to get the epidemic really going in the UK.
Well just don't go then!
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

NuneatonO I have agreed to take my dog. I have all tickets. If the Government deem it to be safe, fair enough. You just can't let people down. But I hae mae doubts!
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

West Side Story wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:37 pm NuneatonO I have agreed to take my dog. I have all tickets. If the Government deem it to be safe, fair enough. You just can't let people down. But I hae mae doubts!
Fear not dear chap.

Just get on with your life and enjoy your trip up here to the sunny Midlands! 8-)
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

UpminsterO wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:05 am Maybe the virus existed before as a strain without a name and doctors have dismissed it to flu

As technology improves more illness will be re named
They said on the news the other night that this Conronavirus is a strain that science has never seen before .
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Because it was created in a lab as a biological weapon.
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Thor:- It couldn't have been a very good lab, as it ain't very deadly is it? Your crackpot theories and scaremongering does little to enhance this message board. The internet would be a much better place with people like you kept away Just ponder this before your next inane outpouring; why would a lab create a virus less deadly than flu, when it already has tried and tested biological agents such as Anthrax, Plague,Tularemia , Smallpox, Brucellosis to name but a few? I suggest sitting a few hours on the naughty stool, until you calm down. Please don't use this board to disseminate your lies.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:32 pm Because it was created in a lab as a biological weapon.
Lovejoy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Lovejoy »

It's getting closer.

12 new cases of coronavirus confirmed in UK.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/1 ... spartanntp
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Thor wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:32 pm Because it was created in a lab as a biological weapon.
To be honest Thor, that's what I also suspected.
Last edited by RedDwarf 1881 on Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

West Side Story wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:49 am spen69. I take it you are quite young. Although death is the only certainty in life, most people have it at the very bottom of their bucket list. My 1st wife died very young, with many of her wishes unfulfilled which is very sad. I myself croaked for 10 minutes 18 months ago and found the experience very over rated. I would like to put off a repeat performance for as long as possible. I also don't think you put much thought into your philosophy about the manner of dying is very unimportant. There are lots of ways of dying I would deem to be most unacceptable.
I'm sorry to hear about this Westy and it sounds like you've been through a lot . Life can certainly be tough at times .
Lovejoy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Lovejoy »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:01 pm
To be honest Thor, that's what I also suspected.
I bet you and Thor used to watch the X Files. Don't forget 'it's out there somewhere'.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

West Side Story wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:56 pm Thor:- It couldn't have been a very good lab, as it ain't very deadly is it? Your crackpot theories and scaremongering does little to enhance this message board. The internet would be a much better place with people like you kept away Just ponder this before your next inane outpouring; why would a lab create a virus less deadly than flu, when it already has tried and tested biological agents such as Anthrax, Plague,Tularemia , Smallpox, Brucellosis to name but a few? I suggest sitting a few hours on the naughty stool, until you calm down. Please don't use this board to disseminate your lies.
So the Chinese have all but confirmed that this virus escaped from the only level 4 lab that they have in the country. See the report below.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy- ... rom-a-lab/
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

As for the issue surrounding the claim made of its a biological weapon, see this report.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020 ... -possible/
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:53 pm As for the issue surrounding the claim made of its a biological weapon, see this report.

Debunked in the video thory boy
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Some of you on this board are like little sheep, all running along and going baa at the right time. You need to wake up and smell the coffee and realise that games are being played out before your very eyes.

Still for years MK Ultra was denied and funny enough it turned out to be true. There are many like that lying around labelled conspiracy which were real.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:56 pm
Thor wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:53 pm As for the issue surrounding the claim made of its a biological weapon, see this report.

Come on tuffers I thought more of you than what you’ve just posted. So you agree with the actual state broadcaster that says it’s not man made. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s just so funny. Don’t be sheep my man.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Thor wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:49 pm
West Side Story wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:56 pm Thor:- It couldn't have been a very good lab, as it ain't very deadly is it? Your crackpot theories and scaremongering does little to enhance this message board. The internet would be a much better place with people like you kept away Just ponder this before your next inane outpouring; why would a lab create a virus less deadly than flu, when it already has tried and tested biological agents such as Anthrax, Plague,Tularemia , Smallpox, Brucellosis to name but a few? I suggest sitting a few hours on the naughty stool, until you calm down. Please don't use this board to disseminate your lies.
So the Chinese have all but confirmed that this virus escaped from the only level 4 lab that they have in the country. See the report below.

Yes let’s all believe some bloke who obviously has issues with the Chinese

Steven W. Mosher is the president of the Population Research Institute and the author of “Bully of Asia: Why China’s ‘Dream’ Is the New Threat to World Order.”
o-no
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by o-no »

Thor wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:49 pm

They just haven't though. It's almost like the author had some books to sell, maybe one called this: "Bully of Asia: Why China's Dream is the New Threat to World Order".

Apart from that, I'm sure he's totally impartial.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:02 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:56 pm

Come on tuffers I thought more of you than what you’ve just posted. So you agree with the actual state broadcaster that says it’s not man made. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s just so funny. Don’t be sheep my man.
Thory boy
You are.really prancing down a path you shouldnt be going anywhere near
😁
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Chicken Dhansak »

What, nothing about Boris Johnson in that lot. Anyway, well done for taking a week to type all that out.

Question: How many typos did you have to correct?