"Singing section"

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Jarvis
Fresh Alias

Re: "Singing section"

Post by Jarvis »

As I said ,NOM obviously does not understand past and present...OTF were active 80’s /early 90’s
Jarvis
Fresh Alias

Post by Jarvis »

As I stated previous ...OTF was early 80’s /early90’s we are now 2019 ... no one took orders it was just a group of youths having a bit of fun (as they called it ) a ruck on a Saturday at football was commonplace at most grounds in those days big or small teams ... a structure of society back in the 80’s
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Jarvis wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:31 pm As I stated previous ...OTF was early 80’s /early90’s we are now 2019 ... no one took orders it was just a group of youths having a bit of fun (as they called it ) a ruck on a Saturday at football was commonplace at most grounds in those days big or small teams ... a structure of society back in the 80’s
I think the more intelligent fan called it pathetic mindless f*** wits
Glorifying violence Jarvis and you call me a melt
Lol😂😂
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

NOM wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:35 pm
Jarvis wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:31 pm As I stated previous ...OTF was early 80’s /early90’s we are now 2019 ... no one took orders it was just a group of youths having a bit of fun (as they called it ) a ruck on a Saturday at football was commonplace at most grounds in those days big or small teams ... a structure of society back in the 80’s
I think the more intelligent fan called it pathetic mindless f*** wits
Glorifying violence Jarvis and you call me a melt
Lol😂😂
A structure of society 😂😂 you’ve watched Green St too many times
Jarvis
Fresh Alias

Post by Jarvis »

No one said I was glorifying it I said it was a social aspect that you teenagers up and down the country participated in I also did not state I was actively involved ... pick out the facts you buffoon
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Jarvis wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:38 pm No one said I was glorifying it I said it was a social aspect that you teenagers up and down the country participated in I also did not state I was actively involved ... pick out the facts you buffoon
Oh ok I get you your parents wouldn’t allow you to be in the OTF so you picked the next best thing the Brownies

Respect blud
Jarvis
Fresh Alias

Post by Jarvis »

PArenting is a skill you joker ... most teenagers within a firm came from a decent upbringing and the parent s did not know where they were or what they were up to on a Saturday come match day ... get a life you sad MONG
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Mong?

Your parents taught you all the right words then Jarvis

Another Danny Dyer wannabee
Jarvis
Fresh Alias

Post by Jarvis »

Never fancied a job as a landlord myself
Jarvis
Fresh Alias

Post by Jarvis »

I prefer helping less fortunate people than myself ... like your good self
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Jarvis wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:08 pm I prefer helping less fortunate people than myself ... like your good self
By calling them mongs yeah very helpful
Go in the corner have a word with yourself
Jarvis
Fresh Alias

Post by Jarvis »

Oh grow some balls you wazzock ... I’ll buy you a cup of tea at Wembley cheer you up you poor old soul
NOM
Fresh Alias

Post by NOM »

Jarvis wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:28 pm Oh grow some balls you wazzock ... I’ll buy you a cup of tea at Wembley cheer you up you poor old soul
Can you look the word mong up and get back to me Jarvis

What makes you think I drink tea