Kuenssberg Reported to Police

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Red_Army
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Kuenssberg Reported to Police

Post by Red_Army »

It shows she's doing a decent job if both sides think she's biased
Chief crazy horse
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Chief crazy horse »

I can't see what all the fuss is about with her.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Red_Army wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:41 pm It shows she's doing a decent job if both sides think she's biased
Well no.

The right are upset with her because she's nowhere near as far right as other news establishments.

The left are upset with her because she works for a state entity and should be neutral, not right wing.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Is that the neutral left wing state broadcaster?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Thor wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:56 pm Is that the neutral left wing state broadcaster?
Hahaha - you're on fire today! Another old chestnut comes out. The BBC left wing, yeah right. Bollox it is.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Thor wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:56 pm Is that the neutral left wing state broadcaster?
See what I mean?
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Yeah ok whatever. Have a read, but I'm sure you'll disagree which is fine, but it's quite clear a left leaning bias exists at the bbc.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/medi ... 14711.html

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/08/0 ... o-be-fair/
StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

Spiked ?

Seriously, that's the level of your reference material ! Spiked ? ** Didn't Brietbart have a suitable article?

** Although it is a cool name, I guess.
Last edited by StillSpike on Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Thor wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:15 pm Yeah ok whatever. Have a read, but I'm sure you'll disagree which is fine, but it's quite clear a left leaning bias exists at the bbc.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/medi ... 14711.html

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/08/0 ... o-be-fair/
Back at yer... plus the Independent article is just the view of John Humphrys and I wouldn't take him at face value. His stance against equal pay between sexes at the BBC and his rather misogynistic view of women full stop rather damage the credibility of his opinions.

As for Spiked - you're having a laugh there..........

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 74391.html
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

That Spiked are a weird lot.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Just the first two that popped up, got dinner to prepare!
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Thor wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:11 pm Just the first two that popped up, got dinner to prepare!
Humble Pie?
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Kuenesberg Reported to Police

Post by Thor »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:22 pm I have emailed the BBC demanding she is sacked

I have also contacted the police, because she has breached an act of parliament ( the law), and she needs charging

( i am now waiting for spen to come on here and tell me/us why she hasnt broken any laws etc etc)
How did your complaint get on? What about the reporting to the Police? I heard her on the radio earlier today and thought about your post, so I’ve dug it out and am intrigued as to what happened next?
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Thor wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:17 pm
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:22 pm I have emailed the BBC demanding she is sacked

I have also contacted the police, because she has breached an act of parliament ( the law), and she needs charging

( i am now waiting for spen to come on here and tell me/us why she hasnt broken any laws etc etc)
How did your complaint get on? What about the reporting to the Police? I heard her on the radio earlier today and thought about your post, so I’ve dug it out and am intrigued as to what happened next?
I didnt get a reply to either complaint, so i emailed the BBC & Met police again . I got a reply from the BBC to say, this would be put into the hands of their legal dept, and thanks for the email.
I have since lost interest, owing to the fact they are not interested, and more importantly, my increasingly bad health problems, which are taking up most of my thoughts
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:37 pm

I didnt get a reply to either complaint, so i emailed the BBC & Met police again . I got a reply from the BBC to say, this would be put into the hands of their legal dept, and thanks for the email.
I have since lost interest, owing to the fact they are not interested, and more importantly, my increasingly bad health problems, which are taking up most of my thoughts
Best of luck with the Health problems fella.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:51 pm

Agree. I hope things aren't too serious COYOs.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:51 pm

That goes from me as well mate . I sincerely hope everything turns out Ok for you.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Thank you for the reply, and I wish you a speedy recovery and better health in the future. Take care.
Orient_Man_And_Boy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Orient_Man_And_Boy »

Old Bloke wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:07 pm Don't worry if the BBC ever have the balls to fire her for her erratic behaviour during this election Boris will offer her a job as press secretary at no 10 for services to the conservative party
In that case, what must Mr Corbyn’s contribution to the Conservative victory be worth? A Life Peerage at least.
cockhat
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by cockhat »

Good luck, hope you’re health problems are resolved quickly!
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Thanks to all above who wish me well.
I take each day as it comes, and do the best i can
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

I can only add my good wishes to those aforementioned, hope you are well soon.