Welcome our new keeper....

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Welcome our new keeper....

Post by The Reverend »

Top of the JES wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:39 pm I imagine having to pay a large chunk of Pigotts wages @ AFC Wimbledon and faced with the same scenario with Moncur if he goes this summer a loan from Boro was a cheaper option.
To be honest it’s quite a good sign that Middlesbrough are willing to loan us another player for a season. Always good to be known as a club who can look after loanees and develop them. Looking at the likes of El Miz, Brynn and Forde they all got decent game time and developed as players at Orient. Even those two kids at the end of last season both got decent stints. It’s a good reputation to have as a club in league 1. Means that Championship and even Premiership clubs are willing to lend us their talent.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

I wanted Radek Vitek but he’ll be going to USA on tour, stupuid of Orient to wait for him.

This guy is getting a bit of praise from fans of former club, hopefully he’s more Vigoroux than Brynn.
Loyal_Supporter
Fresh Alias

Post by Loyal_Supporter »

Mistadobalina wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:55 pm First choice keeper at a top half of the table spl club last season feels like a pretty decent track record. Two full seasons at a competitive level means he's experienced for a young keeper as well.

Solid if not particularly exciting recruitment so far. Squad almost there, cutting it a little finer than id like but first team more or less sorted now. Short of a full back, striker and possible no 10 but none of those would be immediate needs for the first team.
Hopefully if that Chilvers rumour is true that would be another one chalked off.
faith1234
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by faith1234 »

Happy we have got another keeprtbut spl football is not that great 2 Bob league but let's see how he does
Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Post by Hoover Attack »

Agreed, first team sorted - not expecting anyone else to come in and upset the first team now.

But we do need greater depth before we run the likes of Agyei and Galbraith - both without any real cover - into the ground.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

I have to say the more I think about it the more I'm pleased we've signed Zech Hemmings . I think he's going to be a really good keeper for us . Welcome to Orient Zech.
Last edited by RedDwarf 1881 on Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Loyal_Supporter wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:08 pm
Mistadobalina wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:55 pm First choice keeper at a top half of the table spl club last season feels like a pretty decent track record. Two full seasons at a competitive level means he's experienced for a young keeper as well.

Solid if not particularly exciting recruitment so far. Squad almost there, cutting it a little finer than id like but first team more or less sorted now. Short of a full back, striker and possible no 10 but none of those would be immediate needs for the first team.
Hopefully if that Chilvers rumour is true that would be another one chalked off.
I'm also hoping this rumour is true . Chilvers for Moncur would be a good bit of business . Like I said before I like Monc's but he can't last the whole 90 minutes . He's now only averaging about 45 minutes a game . I remember during one game where he was blowing out of his arse after only 20 minutes . I also think Mo Eisa would be worth looking at as our new striker . At the moment I think he would be available on a free .
Last edited by RedDwarf 1881 on Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

Hoover Attack wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:44 pm Agreed, first team sorted - not expecting anyone else to come in and upset the first team now.

But we do need greater depth before we run the likes of Agyei and Galbraith - both without any real cover - into the ground.
League 1 isn't much better , but he got to play in Europe playing for spl clubs
oxo
Fresh Alias

Post by oxo »

Sounds good to me!