Israel

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Israel

Post by Daily Express bot »

Proposition Joe wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:50 pm Dealt with plenty of Council housing forms in my time and none of the questions said "are you a terrorist/member of a proscribed organisation" (were Hamas even proscribed back then?) and staff were not expected to dig into someone's past. Did he have a UK passport? Yes. Had be previously been evicted from a property for ASB? Probably not. Does he have any other restrictions on his liberty? Assume not so what's anyone expecting a Council to do? More manufactured outrage.

That said, if he's mortgage free already, be interested to follow the money trail but that's a different matter.
Good point about money trail. I wonder if the ‘review’ is looking at if he jumped the housing queue with the help of any employee?

For this to come to light now sounds like someone has made a phone call.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:22 pm
Good point about money trail. I wonder if the ‘review’ is looking at if he jumped the housing queue with the help of any employee?
Can one, just one, of your replies not be absolute nonsense? Just one, I'm borderline begging.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

BoniO wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:47 pm Also, how the feck were the council employees in the Housing Dept meant to know his political affiliations? It’s a desperate headline grabbing non-story, it’s in The Sun, and it’s bollox. Perfect material for our favourite alias, LCL.
Hardly a non- story when Hamas have just murdered over a thousand people and taken over a 100 hostages whilst one of their players are living amongst a prominently Jewish area of London , courtesy of Barnet Council.

It is only a non story at the BBC, Guardian and other left leaning media outlets.

For the Barnet Council to announce a review so quickly, sounds to me alarm bells are ringing.
CEB

Post by CEB »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:32 pm
BoniO wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:47 pm Also, how the feck were the council employees in the Housing Dept meant to know his political affiliations? It’s a desperate headline grabbing non-story, it’s in The Sun, and it’s bollox. Perfect material for our favourite alias, LCL.
Hardly a non- story when Hamas have just murdered over a thousand people and taken over a 100 hostages whilst one of their players are living amongst a prominently Jewish area of London , courtesy of Barnet Council.

It is only a non story at the BBC, Guardian and other left leaning media outlets.

For the Barnet Council to announce a review so quickly, sounds to me alarm bells are ringing.
Presumably if Barnet Council had not announced a review, you’d therefore be saying “as Barnet Council haven’t yet announced a review, I’d better be careful I don’t get ahead of myself here, as clearly they’re not too worried”
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

CEB wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:35 pm

Presumably if Barnet Council had not announced a review, you’d therefore be saying “as Barnet Council haven’t yet announced a review, I’d better be careful I don’t get ahead of myself here, as clearly they’re not too worried”
No I think this story will gain extra legs this week when the digging starts. I find it intriguing.
CEB

Post by CEB »

Not an answer to my question, again, but I’m used to that now
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:18 pm
Joe315 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:51 pm
Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:35 pm

Labour Council gave him a house the let him buy it. 2003 New Labour were in power. Barnet Council now conducting review of circumstances. Even so, incredible situation.
Your article said he got a discounted house. Friend or Faux correctly states Mrs Thatcher indeed started "Right to buy". Are you here to push Lies as "Given is not the same as discounted".
Mrs T yes Right To Buy. Blair and Brown did nothing in 13 years to take it away. Starmer not mentioned removing Right to Buy as yet so what is your point?
What is your point ? As explained by Proposition Joe above.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Yet Israel has murdered over 4,000 innocent Palestinians & a third of them were children. Over 5,500 wasted lives & you are focusing on a shady charachter in Barnet. Why ?
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:08 pm

Yet Israel has murdered over 4,000 innocent Palestinians & a third of them were children. Over 5,500 wasted lives & you are focusing on a shady charachter in Barnet. Why ?
It is pertinent to our National Security.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Not that this point will be addressed either (predicted response: "But Corbyn attended a funeral of someone once" or something) but up until the last set of local elections, Barnet Council had been Tory ever since it's inception in 1964 so only the most dishonest person or a complete idiot could possibly try and make this a 'Labour problem'.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:09 pm

Are you expecting a Hamas attack here ?
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Proposition Joe wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:09 pm Not that this point will be addressed either (predicted response: "But Corbyn attended a funeral of someone once" or something) but up until the last set of local elections, Barnet Council had been Tory ever since it's inception in 1964 so only the most dishonest person or a complete idiot could possibly try and make this a 'Labour problem'.
Well played Sir.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:12 pm

Already allegedly occurred according to media sources.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:19 pm

Can you provide the story ? Cheers.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:20 pm

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/terror-attac ... nked-gaza/
CEB

Post by CEB »

Phew, I’m glad that other terrorist attacks haven’t been hushed up like that. Imagine if the authorities hadn’t told us that 9/11 had happened!
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

CEB wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:29 pm Phew, I’m glad that other terrorist attacks haven’t been hushed up like that. Imagine if the authorities hadn’t told us that 9/11 had happened!
Terrorist attacks are not matters for ridicule.
CEB

Post by CEB »

Is it 9/11 I can’t ridicule, or the super secret terrorist attack that we don’t know anything about?
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

CEB wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:48 pm Is it 9/11 I can’t ridicule, or the super secret terrorist attack that we don’t know anything about?
I am not your Mother or Father. If they are still around, ask them , otherwise ask a person you regard as a mentor.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:25 pm

Where does it say he was Hamas ?
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:58 pm
Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:25 pm

Refers to the Telegraph article which was the source. This was aired few days ago. All guarded still. Going back to what you asked originally above do I expect one, sadly yes I do. The security services and Government are on high alert .
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:21 pm
Refers to the Telegraph article which was the source. This was aired few days ago. All guarded still. Going back to what you asked originally above do I expect one, sadly yes I do. The security services and Government are on high alert .
The Telegraph said Hamas operatives were ready to attack the U.K. Lets be clear your sun story about a shady charachter in barnet with alledged links to hamas, I then specifically asked if you were expecting imminent attacks(Hamas), you replied already happened, I asked for the story(linking hamas), you provided an answer about the lbc link ,I asked where was the mention of hamas, you said The Telegraph. Please provide the story run by the Telegraph that a Hamas operative committed a terror attack in the U.K. Just so I can see if you are being Truthful please.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:48 pm

The Telegraph said Hamas operatives were ready to attack the U.K. Lets be clear your sun story about a shady charachter in barnet with alledged links to hamas, I then specifically asked if you were expecting imminent attacks(Hamas), you replied already happened, I asked for the story(linking hamas), you provided an answer about the lbc link ,I asked where was the mention of hamas, you said The Telegraph. Please provide the story run by the Telegraph that a Hamas operative committed a terror attack in the U.K. Just so I can see if you are being Truthful please.
I am going to make your interrogation more realistic by strapping myself to a chair and swinging a light bulb above my head, hang on a bit…….
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:18 pm
I am going to make your interrogation more realistic by strapping myself to a chair and swinging a light bulb above my head, hang on a bit…….
No Interogation , Just smoking out a Bullsh1tter.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Joe315 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:26 pm
Loin Cloth Lenny wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:18 pm

No Interogation , Just smoking out a Bullsh1tter.
I posted the Sun link as it is free, the Telegraph is subscription only.

In any event still being thoroughly investigated.