There will be……

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

DaveDunmore
Fresh Alias

Re: There will be……

Post by DaveDunmore »

Top of the JES wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:53 pm
ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:31 pm
Joe315 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:05 pm

losing a few league games at the start of the season is being compared to a ship hitting an Iceberg. Absolutely Ludicrous. :lol:
My analagy was a good one, inasmuch it describes people who always look on the bright side, and dont take reality into account. If something is wrong, do you just accept it?, or do you point it out, so it can be put right?
Please dont give succour to that toxic JES person, he'll drag you down with his toxicity.
So you quoting a disaster that killed hundreds of people is a good analogy with a football clubs message board - that’s a bit sick if you ask me. Wow you of all people calling me toxic bit rich, I wonder what Martin Ling thinks about your Years of vile vitriol.keep taking the tablets.

I reckon Joe is able to make up his own mind about what he’s posting
Lovely sunny Sunday , Os won away yesterday with a good performance and yoos clowns carry on like this BLOODY BORING IDIOTS
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

No one is coming out of this debate with any honours.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Post by Tuffers#2 »

DaveDunmore wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:00 pm
My analagy was a good one, inasmuch it describes people who always look on the bright side, and dont take reality into account. If something is wrong, do you just accept it?, or do you point it out, so it can be put right?
Please dont give succour to that toxic JES person, he'll drag you down with his toxicity.
So you quoting a disaster that killed hundreds of people is a good analogy with a football clubs message board - that’s a bit sick if you ask me. Wow you of all people calling me toxic bit rich, I wonder what Martin Ling thinks about your Years of vile vitriol.keep taking the tablets.

Lovely sunny Sunday , Os won away yesterday with a good performance and yoos clowns carry on like this BLOODY BORING IDIOTS
Sitting in my Garden Beers flowing Barby smoking surrounded by family & friends.
DaveDunmore
Fresh Alias

Post by DaveDunmore »

Joe315 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:18 pm

Sitting in my Garden Beers flowing Barby smoking surrounded by family & friends.
While continually posting 😂 who you kidding 😆
oxo
Fresh Alias

Post by oxo »

Top of the JES wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:53 pmkeep taking the tablets
I agree with you about the level of abuse Ling gets for doing his job (and generally doing it well), but no need for this
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Post by Tuffers#2 »

DaveDunmore wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:23 pm
While continually posting 😂 who you kidding 😆
Mobile phones,Amazing things. Even work in the garden.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Joe315 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:05 pm

losing a few league games at the start of the season is being compared to a ship hitting an Iceberg. Absolutely Ludicrous. :lol:
So you quoting a disaster that killed hundreds of people is a good analogy with a football clubs message board - that’s a bit sick if you ask me. and you of all people calling me toxic is more than a bit rich, I wonder what Martin Ling thinks about your Years of vile vitriol you’ve directed his way,keep taking the tablets.

I reckon Joe is able to make up his own mind about what he’s posting.
Listen, you nasty little toxic man, Im done arguing with you. Youre too thick to even get the point i was making.
There's a lot on here that view you as nasty toxic little Hitler, go away and think about how you act. Mods should be banning you but they dont do anything to stop nasty poisonous little creatures like you, so thats why you continue.
What a sad little nobody you are. Im ashamed another O's fan can even be like you.
Top of the JES
Regular
Regular

Post by Top of the JES »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:47 pm
So you quoting a disaster that killed hundreds of people is a good analogy with a football clubs message board - that’s a bit sick if you ask me. and you of all people calling me toxic is more than a bit rich, I wonder what Martin Ling thinks about your Years of vile vitriol you’ve directed his way,keep taking the tablets.

I reckon Joe is able to make up his own mind about what he’s posting.
Listen, you nasty little toxic man, Im done arguing with you. Youre too thick to even get the point i was making.
There's a lot on here that view you as nasty toxic little Hitler, go away and think about how you act. Mods should be banning you but they dont do anything to stop nasty poisonous little creatures like you, so thats why you continue.
What a sad little nobody you are. Im ashamed another O's fan can even be like you.
Look you are the one who made the sick post about the Titanic, go away and take a long hard look at yourself, don’t feel ashamed about me try starting with your behaviour towards Martin Ling and go from there. If you don’t like getting a little bit back I suggest you stop dishing it out.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Top of the JES wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:03 pm I'm amused at the way all of a sudden the bedwetters are all in one place back slapping. As someone once said you lads can team up and you can bring yer dinner....

The Reverend - A truly awful alias and wind up merchant - suddenly appears as the moral compass of the board.

Monkey Boy - Another Alias who posts his opinions which is fine but then states they are fact when they usually completely wrong which is a poor way to back them up. Evidently he knows better than RW at least he really thinks he does.

ComeOnYouOs - Who has conducted the most vile campaign of sheer hatred against Martin Ling for years and almost burst into tears when someone criticised his favourite Ruel on here the other day his rants normally end up accusing ML of not do something - a pure hypocrite.

Oh well if you can't criticise the club or team this week....
I know a damn sight more than you. You really are a 🔔 end and i wouldn’t be surprised if you were tuffers because he’s on here somewhere,and you possess all the attributes that idiot has🙊
Top of the JES
Regular
Regular

Post by Top of the JES »

Monkey Boy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:48 pm
Top of the JES wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:03 pm I'm amused at the way all of a sudden the bedwetters are all in one place back slapping. As someone once said you lads can team up and you can bring yer dinner....

The Reverend - A truly awful alias and wind up merchant - suddenly appears as the moral compass of the board.

Monkey Boy - Another Alias who posts his opinions which is fine but then states they are fact when they usually completely wrong which is a poor way to back them up. Evidently he knows better than RW at least he really thinks he does.

ComeOnYouOs - Who has conducted the most vile campaign of sheer hatred against Martin Ling for years and almost burst into tears when someone criticised his favourite Ruel on here the other day his rants normally end up accusing ML of not do something - a pure hypocrite.

Oh well if you can't criticise the club or team this week....
I know a damn sight more than you. You really are a 🔔 end and i wouldn’t be surprised if you were tuffers because he’s on here somewhere,and you possess all the attributes that idiot has🙊
🤫
VeganO
Fresh Alias

Post by VeganO »

This whole debate is a quite bizarre & funny one. But the fact remains that the response to our very good win yesterday has been overwhelmingly positive. So let's just enjoy it & hope that we can continue in the same vein at Peterborough next Sat.
Top of the JES
Regular
Regular

Post by Top of the JES »

Top of the JES wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:30 am Not a peep from the usual suspects since 10 to five yesterday, they really are a pathetic bunch. If we had lost they would have been all over this board last night…..keep the positivity going people.
Winchestorfan
Fresh Alias

Post by Winchestorfan »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:39 pm
The Reverend wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:47 am Every time we win someone posts rubbish like this and it’s always nonsense. Overwhelming positivity from everyone since yesterday. This idea that there are “bedwetters” and “doom merchants” is a boring myth perpetuated by boarders who would rather spend their time digging out boarders they don’t like than enjoying a good result. It’s pathetic that somebody can’t express an opinion on this board that isn’t overwhelmingly positive without getting pounced on and relentlessly bullied by the likes of the op. It’s really toxic behaviour.
100% correct. Best post on here.
There are people on this board ( you know who you are), that had they been on the Titanic when it struck the iceberg, would have been telling everyone " Everythings fine" " were not going to sink" " dont worry", and would have been having a pop at everyone who was showing a little concern for the situation.
These happy go lucky everythings ok types are toxic, and they somehow feel a sense of superiority over people who show concern. They believe they are better human beings.
I praised the team yesterday because it was a fine performance.....when it isnt ill show my concern, as will some others
Go away you Micawbers, just go away
Show your concern by all means, that's your right. However your monotonous tirade against the ownership, management, players and fans is only made worse by your so called analogy with the disaster of Titanic. How can you possibly compare your warped thoughts with a disaster that cost so many lives?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Let me tell you something about the Titanic: people forget that on the Titanic’s maiden voyage there were over 1000 miles of uneventful, very pleasurable cruising before it hit the iceberg.
Winchestorfan
Fresh Alias

Post by Winchestorfan »

Max B Gold wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:26 am Let me tell you something about the Titanic: people forget that on the Titanic’s maiden voyage there were over 1000 miles of uneventful, very pleasurable cruising before it hit the iceberg.
If this is your idea of being funny then you are one very sick man. Next you’ll say that all the victims of the 9/11 disaster had a lovely morning before the terrorist attack. What about those footballers who gave their lives in WWl what analogy can you make with that to carry on your disgusting theme.
I have no idea who you are or what you do but you should hang your face in shame.
You sir, are an absolute disgrace to our football club.
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

The faux collective outrage from multiple boarders at the commonly used Titanic analogy is one of the best things I've seen on here in a long time. Keep up the good work, guys.
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

Max B Gold wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:26 am Let me tell you something about the Titanic: people forget that on the Titanic’s maiden voyage there were over 1000 miles of uneventful, very pleasurable cruising before it hit the iceberg.
YOU SICK b*stard! :(((
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Top of the JES wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:08 am
Top of the JES wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:30 am Not a peep from the usual suspects since 10 to five yesterday, they really are a pathetic bunch. If we had lost they would have been all over this board last night…..keep the positivity going people.
Unlike you tw-t or is it tuffers? I have a life and prefer to be outdoors with friends rather than sit at a keyboard and spout a load of crap like you🙊
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

Monkey Boy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:44 am
Unlike you tw-t or is it tuffers? I have a life and prefer to be outdoors with friends rather than sit at a keyboard and spout a load of crap like you🙊
Someone should come up with some sort of invention so that one can sit at a keyboard spouting a load of crap whilst one is outside and with friends.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Max Fowler wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:48 am
Someone should come up with some sort of invention so that one can sit at a keyboard spouting a load of crap whilst one is outside and with friends.
You may of hit on something there max but I’m not sure if some of these keyboard warriors would be let outside by there care homes 🙈
Top of the JES
Regular
Regular

Post by Top of the JES »

Still ranting.Oh dear I think we are getting under team negatives skin. Showing true colours and getting abusive to now.

I was happy to leave this thread alone today and let it fade into oblivion but you just can't let go can you.
Last edited by Top of the JES on Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top of the JES
Regular
Regular

Post by Top of the JES »

Monkey Boy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:20 am
Max Fowler wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:48 am

You may of hit on something there max but I’m not sure if some of these keyboard warriors would be let outside by there care homes 🙈
Keyboard warriors - nah, just people with a different view to yours, people more positive who don’t jump on Ling or the football club at every opportunity shame you and the other doom and gloom merchants can’t argue your case rationally, but to be fair you are starting from a very low base.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Top of the JES wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:22 am
Still ranting.oh dear I think we are getting under team negatives skin.
Getting under our skin🤭🤔 two posts ranting one after the other tuffers. Kettle and black comes to mind. My job is done for the day. I’m off to golf with mates you carry on making love to your keyboard.have a nice day and hope they let you out to wonder the grounds at some point. Get some sun mate it will do you a power of good❤️🙈
Top of the JES
Regular
Regular

Post by Top of the JES »

Monkey Boy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:35 am
Top of the JES wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:22 am

Still ranting.oh dear I think we are getting under team negatives skin.
Getting under our skin🤭🤔 two posts ranting one after the other tuffers. Kettle and black comes to mind. My job is done for the day. I’m off to golf with mates you carry on making love to your keyboard.have a nice day and hope they let you out to wonder the grounds at some point. Get some sun mate it will do you a power of good❤️🙈
I'm not ranting at all I can't get worked up over you and your negative mates, what happened to you not responding to my posts that didn't last long. always want the last word.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Are you dying?