Overseas Supporters Clubs.

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

i8ubutler
Regular
Regular

Overseas Supporters Clubs.

Post by i8ubutler »

What's that all about then ?
spen666
Regular
Regular

Re: Overseas Supporters Clubs.

Post by spen666 »

money
i8ubutler
Regular
Regular

Post by i8ubutler »

Aah.
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

club trying to bring in extra sources of money - overseas fans are generally seen as cash cows by football clubs
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Chicken Dhansak »

Just wondering, would there still be one in Albania?
BertPP
Fresh Alias

Post by BertPP »

I have been an O's supporter since 1969 and before that when I used to watch from a wooden step with my dad. I followed the side through good and bad since then. In 2001 I started working overseas in Singapore, Middle East, Europe.South Korea etc. I am not a member of an overseas supporters club but I am very much an overseas supporter an certainly not the only one for The O's and many other UK clubs. In recent years we have got the great quality and commentary we now have been provided with. I could watch the games via other means but choose to pay the club fees for the live stream show and can really feel part of the club again. The club provide a service so I'm happy to watch, and this fantastic season I have watched every goal and every ball kicked in every game. So for those of guys who dont get it I now hope you understand a little better Up The O's
BertPP
Fresh Alias

Post by BertPP »

Ive never worked in Albania but it would not stop me watching The O's
DrWindy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by DrWindy »

BertPP wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:15 pm I have been an O's supporter since 1969 and before that when I used to watch from a wooden step with my dad. I followed the side through good and bad since then. In 2001 I started working overseas in Singapore, Middle East, Europe.South Korea etc. I am not a member of an overseas supporters club but I am very much an overseas supporter an certainly not the only one for The O's and many other UK clubs. In recent years we have got the great quality and commentary we now have been provided with. I could watch the games via other means but choose to pay the club fees for the live stream show and can really feel part of the club again. The club provide a service so I'm happy to watch, and this fantastic season I have watched every goal and every ball kicked in every game. So for those of guys who dont get it I now hope you understand a little better Up The O's

This. Been in Australia nearly fifteen years. Miss going to the games big time. Watch all the streams even at stupid o’clock. I feel part of it again. Well done Orient. Ignore the cynics!
Reflecto
Fresh Alias

Post by Reflecto »

Cultivating or re-connecting with O's fans globally must be a key priority. Our stadium holds 9k but we have unlimited numbers of possible fans globally. Should be possible to build a second revenue stream as significant as that from attending fans with the right marketing activity. Maybe our journey of the last 9 years could be the vehicle..
BertPP
Fresh Alias

Post by BertPP »

What i am very proud of guys being an older supporter is when I see all the younger generations of families and teenagers supporting out great club. I have seen 3 championships in 54yrs the newer guys have seen 2 in 6yrs how great in is to be an O's supporter now...But please keep it a family club no violence follow the honesty and faith of our current great squad