R***r watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: R***r watch

Post by Long slender neck »

Thats because he's hard.
Chocolate_brownie
Fresh Alias

Post by Chocolate_brownie »

Clive Evans wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:04 am Apple Wumble » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:43 am

Can only imagine the holes of his walls at home after being forced to keep quiet whilst Joey Barton stood mere yards away.

I say relentless personal attacks by someone hiding in a cloak of anonymity:- Does it make you feel like your a hard man?
Not as hard as shouting potentially racist abuse at a Colchester United player. Only a real tough nut would do that.
Cheshunto
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheshunto »

Chocolate_brownie wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:32 pm Any update on this from Tues? Bristol Rovers had an team consisting of entirely white players so I imagine there were no issues 😂
Matt was very quiet in both the Salford and Bristol Rovers home games, not sure if he was even there…….
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Apple Crumble :- I don’t think it really matters if attacks are anonymous or not. You don’t seem to have a problem doing it under your real name.

That's because I like calling out Bullies. What is your problem with the Guy? As I don't know who you are, it makes it all the more mysterious. I would be worried if I had Dennis The Menace rallying to my defence.
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Dennis the Menace aka Max B Gold said:- Hi Matt

I say, if you read what I say, you will not see me defending him, merely calling out the Bully Boys like yourself who make nasty comments about people whilst not revealing who they are. Well going by your Politics, you are probably a henchman of Vlad!
Chocolate_brownie
Fresh Alias

Clive Evans wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:20 am Dennis the Menace aka Max B Gold said:- Hi Matt

I say, if you read what I say, you will not see me defending him, merely calling out the Bully Boys like yourself who make nasty comments about people whilst not revealing who they are. Well going by your Politics, you are probably a henchman of Vlad!
You spend an awful lot of time sticking up for a bloke who, by all accounts, is incredibly verbally abusive at football matches. What’s all that about?
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Clive Evans wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:02 am Apple Crumble :- I don’t think it really matters if attacks are anonymous or not. You don’t seem to have a problem doing it under your real name.

That's because I like calling out Bullies. What is your problem with the Guy? As I don't know who you are, it makes it all the more mysterious. I would be worried if I had Dennis The Menace rallying to my defence.
I’m sure Mat doesn’t need his white knight rushing to his defence. I think you need a break from the board, you clearly don’t understand boarding.
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Chocolate_brownie ( stupid tw*t with a new alias ) I am not defending R***r. I am attacking people who abuse named individuals who are not in the payroll of the club. So there is absolutely no justification for this cyber bullying. I am surprised the Moderators ( Ho! Ho! ) are allowing it and even joining in. Time for Boarders to grow up and stop online bullying.
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Apple Crumbling I understand bullying and the effects it has. Time for you to do the same.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Clive Evans wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:20 am Dennis the Menace aka Max B Gold said:- Hi Matt

All I said was Hi Matt which was mildly amusing not abusive. Where and when have I abused or bullied you.

Strange alias.
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Dennis The Menace I am sure you realise that I am who I am and I am grown up enough not to hide behind a false identity. At times you can can be mildly amusing. But I have noticed that, if you disagree with an individual who is less articulate than yourself, you zoom in faster than a Putin cruise Missile. That surely is a form of bullying. Why is it de rigueur to be so nasty to our fellow supporters. Peace and love Brothers.
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Apple Crumbling said:- I’m sure Mat doesn’t need his white knight rushing to his defence. I think you need a break from the board, you clearly don’t understand boarding.

To me that sounds like a euphemism for F-ck off. Is that the best defence you have for your bullying behaviour
Chocolate_brownie
Fresh Alias

Clive Evans wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:50 pm Chocolate_brownie ( stupid tw*t with a new alias ) I am not defending R***r. I am attacking people who abuse named individuals who are not in the payroll of the club. So there is absolutely no justification for this cyber bullying. I am surprised the Moderators ( Ho! Ho! ) are allowing it and even joining in. Time for Boarders to grow up and stop online bullying.
I ask why you’re so adamant about defending a bloke who is known for being verbally abusive at football matches and your response is to call me a tw*t.

And apparently every else are the bullies.

Why don’t you get a life you sad c*nt.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Clive Evans wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:31 pm Dennis The Menace I am sure you realise that I am who I am and I am grown up enough not to hide behind a false identity. At times you can can be mildly amusing. But I have noticed that, if you disagree with an individual who is less articulate than yourself, you zoom in faster than a Putin cruise Missile. That surely is a form of bullying. Why is it de rigueur to be so nasty to our fellow supporters. Peace and love Brothers.
Ok so I've never bullied you. Unless of course you are including yourself in the category of less articulate individuals. Who knows and who cares?
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Brown nose : being abusive
Calling someone a nuct hiding behind a stupid new user name is that really, really the best that you can do?
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Clive Evans wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:34 pm Apple Crumbling said:- I’m sure Mat doesn’t need his white knight rushing to his defence. I think you need a break from the board, you clearly don’t understand boarding.

To me that sounds like a euphemism for F-ck off. Is that the best defence you have for your bullying behaviour
Being called a bully without due reason is a very serious accusation, Clive. I’ll consider whether to report you or not.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

24 hours off for Clive Evans
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Long slender neck wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:08 pm 24 hours off for Clive Evans
Boooo
Chocolate_brownie
Fresh Alias

Long slender neck wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:08 pm 24 hours off for Clive Evans
What a strange fellow he is.
Chocolate_brownie
Fresh Alias

Any update from today?

A bad result and Carlisle had a number of non-white players. That’s a recipe for another night in the slammer...
Story of O
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Story of O »

Quiet as a mouse
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

This is getting a bit weird now.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

He's just following the usual pattern he used to display on here after he'd go OFF on one. There would follow a subdued period, but it would always give way to increasing escalations of OFFence.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

Dunners wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:23 pm He's just following the usual pattern he used to display on here after he'd go OFF on one. There would follow a subdued period, but it would always give way to increasing escalations of OFFence.
Yeah, but he'd disappear from here while he was stewing. The fact he's not going OFF at games might be a sign that he has finally learned his lesson.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:24 pm
Dunners wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:23 pm He's just following the usual pattern he used to display on here after he'd go OFF on one. There would follow a subdued period, but it would always give way to increasing escalations of OFFence.
Yeah, but he'd disappear from here while he was stewing. The fact he's not going OFF at games might be a sign that he has finally learned his lesson.
:lol: