R***r watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: R***r watch

Post by Clive Evans »

All this smokescreen stuff to keep anonymity is putting me right off these sort of websites. Pseudo hard men like Max B Gold ( surely that should be Dennis the Menace, are sure you don't live in Dundee? ) and Tuffers bottle it out when asked to confirm that yes I am Clive Evans. Because I for one am not ashamed of who or what I am. You others are just a load of crass Paper Tigers who have absolutely no bollox but loads of different user names and are totally humourless. I reckon it's time Orient denied this Board the right to use the name Orient. Anonymous personal attacks disgust me.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Clive Evans wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:32 am All this smokescreen stuff to keep anonymity is putting me right off these sort of websites. Pseudo hard men like Max B Gold ( surely that should be Dennis the Menace, are sure you don't live in Dundee? ) and Tuffers bottle it out when asked to confirm that yes I am Clive Evans. Because I for one am not ashamed of who or what I am. You others are just a load of crass Paper Tigers who have absolutely no bollox but loads of different user names and are totally humourless. I reckon it's time Orient denied this Board the right to use the name Orient. Anonymous personal attacks disgust me.
I asked yo to upload some I'd months ago

waiting waiting waiting

Are you Mongu in disguise ?
Are you Mongu in disguise ?

😜
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Tuffers you are so full of sh-t, I PM'd and you just bottled it. Go away and play with your crayons you add nothing to this Board ( except when I am tired and can't get off to sleep, a few of your postings does the trick nicely )
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Clive Evans wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:35 am Tuffers you are so full of sh-t, I PM'd and you just bottled it. Go away and play with your crayons you add nothing to this Board ( except when I am tired and can't get off to sleep, a few of your postings does the trick nicely )
Why are you constantly so aggressive?
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Clive Evans wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:32 am All this smokescreen stuff to keep anonymity is putting me right off these sort of websites. Pseudo hard men like Max B Gold ( surely that should be Dennis the Menace, are sure you don't live in Dundee? ) and Tuffers bottle it out when asked to confirm that yes I am Clive Evans. Because I for one am not ashamed of who or what I am. You others are just a load of crass Paper Tigers who have absolutely no bollox but loads of different user names and are totally humourless. I reckon it's time Orient denied this Board the right to use the name Orient. Anonymous personal attacks disgust me.
You don’t have to read an unofficial football message board, Clive.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Say it to my face
Why would I send you an email address
If you are so REAL
Post your I'd for everyone to see .
🤣🤣🤣
Clive Evans wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:35 am Tuffers you are so full of sh-t, I PM'd and you just bottled it. Go away and play with your crayons you add nothing to this Board ( except when I am tired and can't get off to sleep, a few of your postings does the trick nicely )
 Tuffers ( whoever the hell he or she is )
jMy email is cliveuk3blueyonder ( email changed for privacy )
If you are so desperate to see my drivers licence and prove who I am send me your email address
Regards Clive
Type high
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Type high »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:26 am
Type high wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:21 am
Clive Evans wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:19 pm Stowawa y:- My point is you know who i am & presumably you know who R***r is. I ain't got a bloody clue who you are, this anonymity gives people carte blanche to pour out vitriol and hatred online & I for one don't find it very nice.
I only know one person on here, Big Ron. that's only because I buy the mag he sells. I don't know anybody else on here and don't expect anyone to know me
You should buy the Ear
It's far better !!
I buy both Tuffers? keep up good the work supporting the team your fighting your corner well
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Tuffers one look at my Facebook page would show who is genuine and who is a Pratt. I am afraid that honour goes to you. I do not have to hide behind anonymity. I am happy with who and what I am. I thought I would give this message board a holiday a while back. Now with my leg encased in plaster from toe to thigh and a bout of Covid caught in hospital I have spent a month of boredom. Sadly this puerile nonsense on here does nothing to relieve it. We are getting away from my original posting which was to say I resent these personal attacks by anonymous Paper Tigers. So true to form. They attack me. This Board I am afraid is a sad, sad place.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Clive Evans wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:10 am Tuffers one look at my Facebook page would show who is genuine and who is a Pratt. I am afraid that honour goes to you. I do not have to hide behind anonymity. I am happy with who and what I am. I thought I would give this message board a holiday a while back. Now with my leg encased in plaster from toe to thigh and a bout of Covid caught in hospital I have spent a month of boredom. Sadly this puerile nonsense on here does nothing to relieve it. We are getting away from my original posting which was to say I resent these personal attacks by anonymous Paper Tigers. So true to form. They attack me. This Board I am afraid is a sad, sad place.
Who mentioned Pratt ?

I'm not sure I'm comfortable talking to someone whose last thought at night is me .
OO-Er Vicar !
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Type high wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:58 am
Type high wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:21 am
I only know one person on here, Big Ron. that's only because I buy the mag he sells. I don't know anybody else on here and don't expect anyone to know me
You should buy the Ear
It's far better !!
I buy both Tuffers? keep up good the work supporting the team your fighting your corner well
I always try .
No point otherwise .
I could get angry & abuse the opposition bench ,
I just think that's rather pointless .
Lifelongfan
Fresh Alias

Post by Lifelongfan »

OFF didnt say boo to a goose
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

Lifelongfan wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:13 pm OFF didnt say boo to a goose
DON'T SAY IT TO MY FACE!
Give it to Jabo
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Give it to Jabo »

Of course, we have the Colchester (Away) fixture very soon: should be interesting. Hope there are no "afters" and the Os snaffle the points.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

It is just sheer idiocy to put your personal information on the internet.

Please report any personal attacks that have hurt your feelings.
Type high
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Type high »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:26 am

You should buy the Ear
It's far better !!
I always try .
No point otherwise .
I sit in the wrong stand to hurl abuse at dugouts, also lack of manners and upbringing shows the person for what they are.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Type high wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:04 am
I always try .
No point otherwise .
I sit in the wrong stand to hurl abuse at dugouts, also lack of manners and upbringing shows the person for what they are.
Which is why i do t buy Panda
😁
Type high
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Type high »

tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:08 am

I always try .
No point otherwise .
😁
The 'Ear has lost something in the last year or so. Panda coming up on the inside
StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

Which one was described as an arsewipe of a fanzine?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Type high wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:18 am
tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:08 am
😁
The 'Ear has lost something in the last year or so. Panda coming up on the inside
Regardless
Form is temporary
Class is Permanent!
😁
Chocolate_brownie
Fresh Alias

Post by Chocolate_brownie »

Any update on this from Tues? Bristol Rovers had an team consisting of entirely white players so I imagine there were no issues 😂
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Who ?
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Can only imagine the holes of his walls at home after being forced to keep quiet whilst Joey Barton stood mere yards away.
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Apple Wumble » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:43 am

Can only imagine the holes of his walls at home after being forced to keep quiet whilst Joey Barton stood mere yards away.

I say relentless personal attacks by someone hiding in a cloak of anonymity:- Does it make you feel like your a hard man?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Clive Evans wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:04 am Apple Wumble » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:43 am

I say relentless personal attacks by someone hiding in a cloak of anonymity:- Does it make you feel like your a hard man?
Hi Matt
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Clive Evans wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:04 am Apple Wumble » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:43 am

I don’t think it really matters if attacks are anonymous or not. You don’t seem to have a problem doing it under your real name.