Would anyone on here still vote Tory next Election?

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Re: Would anyone on here still vote Tory next Election?

Post by tuffers#1 »

Type high wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:17 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:50 pm Is that an answer to me or the thread title ?
Give over Tuff, do you honestly think I would be mad enough to vote for you
Of course you wouldn't
I'm not a C*nt
;)
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

BoniO wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:03 pm
Beradogs wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:53 pm When the other option is kneel Starmer it becomes rather easy to vote Tory.
So you value ineptitude, corruption, lack of integrity and outright lying highly then? Surely, even a rabid dog with piles would be a better option.

Labour, if they were the only viable alternative, couldn't possibly do any worse (than the Tories, not the dog).
It's the way the Tories roll
Been in the Sewers so long now , they
Forgot what decency is
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

A few get togethers in the garden won’t stop me voting for the Tories. There is more to this government than a silly media witch-hunt. Once Boris gets through this the press will look elsewhere for wrongdoers. People in glass houses and all that.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

George M wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:15 pm A few get togethers in the garden won’t stop me voting for the Tories. There is more to this government than a silly media witch-hunt. Once Boris gets through this the press will look elsewhere for wrongdoers. People in glass houses and all that.
Shock
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

George M wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:15 pm A few get togethers in the garden won’t stop me voting for the Tories. There is more to this government than a silly media witch-hunt. Once Boris gets through this the press will look elsewhere for wrongdoers. People in glass houses and all that.
Yeah, being disgusted with the Tories is solely based on the number 10 parties. It's not as if they've done anything else wrong.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

BoniO wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:04 pm
Yeah, being disgusted with the Tories is solely based on the number 10 parties. It's not as if they've done anything else wrong.
The thread invited an opinion. I gave mine. I’m not voting Labour because a few disgruntled nutters on here want us to. Leaving the EU , emerging strongly from the pandemic, supporting businesses and individuals throughout. Seem pretty successful to me.
More people gathered outside Gales bakery in Loughton everyday than did in number 10s garden. And Gales is opposite a police station.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Dohnut wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:00 pm Depends on who is leading Labour, assume Starmer, the policies he puts forward and confidence his ability to carry them out.

Come the next election people will be more concerned about their personal situation and that is allied to jobs and growth. Very few will be voting on the basis of Downing Street events and Cummings.
That’s the problem though ain’t it? Tory voters are extremely concerned with their personal situation rather than their neighbours or the sort of people who are in charge of all of our futures. As long as I’m alright, f*** the rest.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Apple Wumble wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:46 pm
Dohnut wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:00 pm Depends on who is leading Labour, assume Starmer, the policies he puts forward and confidence his ability to carry them out.

Come the next election people will be more concerned about their personal situation and that is allied to jobs and growth. Very few will be voting on the basis of Downing Street events and Cummings.
That’s the problem though ain’t it? Tory voters are extremely concerned with their personal situation rather than their neighbours or the sort of people who are in charge of all of our futures. As long as I’m alright, f*** the rest.
That’s a tired and lazy generalisation .
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

But its true, just like you and the covid stuff.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

The majority of People, whether they vote Tory or Labour will be voting for the party they believe will be better for themselves, their families and their futures. Sort of how it works. Dum to think otherwise.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Dohnut wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:18 pm

The majority of People, whether they vote Tory or Labour will be voting for the party they believe will be better for themselves, their families and their futures. Sort of how it works. Dum to think otherwise.
Spoken like a true Tory!
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

George waffle
George M wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:10 pm
The thread invited an opinion. I gave mine.
as usual a rather pathetic one

Leaving the EU , emerging strongly from the pandemic, supporting businesses and individuals throughout. Seem pretty successful to me.
Bill's Rising , Cues at Dover , The 6 counties still not sorted

More people gathered outside Gales bakery in Loughton everyday than did in number 10s garden. And Gales is opposite a police station.
Photographic evidence please , as a T*ry recently said , if a tree falls in the forest , how can we be sure if nobody saw it
Doh'nut seems to be scripting your words George .
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Yes but it's the unpartied ( scuse the pun) unaffiliated who decide govt ,
Not the die hards !
Type high
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Type high »

BoniO wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:45 pm
Type high wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:19 pm
BoniO wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:33 pm

Why ever would you do that?
Obviously, because they are a better option than Labour, even you know that.
Better at what? Telling Porkies? Lining their pockets? Feckin' us all over?
Yes, however they're far better at it than the looney laughable lefties
Type high
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Type high »

tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:03 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:50 pm Is that an answer to me or the thread title ?
Of course you wouldn't
I'm not a C*nt
;)
Why the language, unnecessary. you're better than that.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Type high wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:49 am

Of course you wouldn't
I'm not a C*nt
;)
J*hnson raises anger in the most pacified people .
Type high
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Type high »

tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:54 am
Type high wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:49 am

Of course you wouldn't
I'm not a C*nt
;)
J*hnson raises anger in the most pacified people .
Not in me though, You, pacified don't make me laugh, you spend 24 hours a day on here deliberately trying to whine people up
LeapsAndBounds
Fresh Alias

Post by LeapsAndBounds »

Yes. I started voting in 1969. Only once in my life have I not voted Tory. This was in the last European election when I voted for the Brexit party to get rid of May.
EastDerehamO
Fresh Alias

Post by EastDerehamO »

Only ever voted Tory once – in the last election, to get Brexit done and ensure that those who were trying to subvert the democracy of the referendum didn’t succeed – so I don’t regret my vote.

But we need a PM who has integrity, and there’s no way they’ll get my vote next time as things stand.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

How thoroughly depressing. But not in the least bit surprising.
one o in huntingdon
Fresh Alias

Post by one o in huntingdon »

Never have voted Tory and never will

This government is the worst in living memory and this country is a laughing stock.
Must be how many US citizens felt when Trump was president, just a disgraceful embarrassment.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:23 pm George waffle

Leaving the EU , emerging strongly from the pandemic, supporting businesses and individuals throughout. Seem pretty successful to me.

Photographic evidence please , as a T*ry recently said , if a tree falls in the forest , how can we be sure if nobody saw it
Pathetic because it’s different from yours. Very grown up.
Why would I need to put photos up to prove people were out and mixing during lockdown. Ask Brophy. He was there most days.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Do you think having a leader who has no moral authority, no integrity and uses every opportunity to yours and your families money to pay his mates is better for yourself and your families future?
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

George M wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:38 am
tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:23 pm George waffle

Pathetic because it’s different from yours. Very grown up.
Why would I need to put photos up to prove people were out and mixing during lockdown. Ask Brophy. He was there most days.
why you lying? It's Gails, not Gales.