Football child abuse

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Football child abuse

Post by Monkey Boy »

1) Whilst working for clubs I can quite categorically say that these Rumours were going around clubs over 15/20 years ago but that’s what they were,rumours.
2) If the rumours were circulating around the clubs you bet your life the FA knew about it(IMO).
3) I’ve seen the bbc web sight and I really think there are a couple of names missing on that list some of which may make your jaws drop. I can’t and won’t name names for obvious reasons.
4) I was always police checked and in case your wondering I have 2 daughters and 3 lovely Grandsons.
5) Perhaps some of you will now believe me when I say,football is a closed shop in many ways
but I appreciate some of you think I talk rubbish.i only came on here to give my opinion on Embleton because I’d had enough,but unfortunately for they sacked him as I was posting LOL🙈
Fanny
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Football child abuse

Post by Fanny »

I fail to see the connection between your previous ranting & ravings about team selection and tactics and serious child abuse allegations.

I am struggling even more with how any of this gives your ranting & ravings any more credibility.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

All I have tried to do on this message board is try to make supporters look at things in a different way and have some insight to what happens in a club. I have never to my knowledge slagged off any one on here or said I’m 100% right. If you think I rant and rave as you call it I’ll stay off. No skin off my nose. You have obviously got more insight and experience than I will ever have Huxley🙈
Fanny
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fanny »

Monkey Boy wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:44 pm All I have tried to do on this message board is try to make supporters look at things in a different way and have some insight to what happens in a club. I have never to my knowledge slagged off any one on here or said I’m 100% right. If you think I rant and rave as you call it I’ll stay off. No skin off my nose. You have obviously got more insight and experience than I will ever have Huxley🙈
Never said I had more experience. I was merely questioning the odd logic behind your claims.

Are you saying that you knew about child abuse but did nothing about it?
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

There’s no logic I was a very small cog in a very large football wheel. They were rumours circulating and rumours only. I take your point on board about ranting. Perhaps I do but when I see things going wrong at the club I’m probably like a lot on here and get very frustrated. As for the child abuse if I had seen anything I definitely would have reported it. That’s one of the reasons I left. There were to many underhanded things going on to get a youngster to sign for a club. I will stay in the back ground from now on.🙈
Fanny
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fanny »

Monkey Boy wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:22 pm There’s no logic I was a very small cog in a very large football wheel. They were rumours circulating and rumours only. I take your point on board about ranting. Perhaps I do but when I see things going wrong at the club I’m probably like a lot on here and get very frustrated. As for the child abuse if I had seen anything I definitely would have reported it. That’s one of the reasons I left. There were to many underhanded things going on to get a youngster to sign for a club. I will stay in the back ground from now on.🙈
Ah see now I’m interested. Apologies if I came in a bit strong earlier.

What kind of role/roles have you had in the professional game? (e.g coach, youth coach, kitman etc).

When you say rumours, are you saying that the same name/names would come up in multiple places/clubs?
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

No need to apologise It’s the way you feel but thanks anyway. Mainly scouting but some coaching as well. I only heard it once or twice but never really took much notice to be honest. The name mentioned was a respected manager from up north not from down here. However I was once approached about a goal keeping coach by a parent,that they thought he was shall we say a “tittle loud “at the kids and asked my opinion.i new this guy personally and told the parent that he had always been like that,as I’d played along side him at school. None the less on reflection perhaps I should have had a word with him.🙈
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Monkey boy is correct it was going on. I’m just waiting for one mans name to be brought to justice, he’s been squirming and I am surprised he’s not been nailed yet.
MungOgogo
Fresh Alias

Post by MungOgogo »

Monkey Boy wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:44 pm All I have tried to do on this message board is try to make supporters look at things in a different way and have some insight to what happens in a club. I have never to my knowledge slagged off any one on here or said I’m 100% right. If you think I rant and rave as you call it I’ll stay off. No skin off my nose. You have obviously got more insight and experience than I will ever have Huxley🙈
Why ?
Are you trying to brainwash people ?
MungOgogo
Fresh Alias

Post by MungOgogo »

Thor wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:14 pm Monkey boy is correct it was going on. I’m just waiting for one mans name to be brought to justice, he’s been squirming and I am surprised he’s not been nailed yet.
Are you & Monkey Boy brothers ?
Last edited by MungOgogo on Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Not trying to brainwash anyone,we are not brothers but here’s a question for you,are you just trying to get a reaction or just a little jealous because some people may actually know a little more than you?🙈
Kimpon
Fresh Alias

Post by Kimpon »

Monkey Boy wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:22 pm There’s no logic I was a very small cog in a very large football wheel. They were rumours circulating and rumours only. I take your point on board about ranting. Perhaps I do but when I see things going wrong at the club I’m probably like a lot on here and get very frustrated. As for the child abuse if I had seen anything I definitely would have reported it. That’s one of the reasons I left. There were to many underhanded things going on to get a youngster to sign for a club. I will stay in the back ground from now on.🙈

Yes, like not every Scoutmaster is a nonce.
MungOgogo
Fresh Alias

Post by MungOgogo »

Monkey Boy wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:50 pm Not trying to brainwash anyone,we are not brothers but here’s a question for you,are you just trying to get a reaction or just a little jealous because some people may actually know a little more than you?🙈
Maybe I know a bit more than you . Without naming names & places , contacts at the pfa & at the F.A , have plenty of info . I am not trying to brainwash anyone though . How would i know any of this ? During investigations on behalf of the pfa & the F.A with work for T.T.B.L .
Still wrong
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Still wrong »

Thor wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:14 pm Monkey boy is correct it was going on. I’m just waiting for one mans name to be brought to justice, he’s been squirming and I am surprised he’s not been nailed yet.
I think I can guess who you mean.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

There you go he’s in the news now but there is one other🙈
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

True, but be careful what you post.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Thanks Thor but I didn’t name names but it’s on the bbc website. It’s on the bbc website. But cheers for the advice 🙊
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

I hate smart phones😂😂😂🙊
MungOgogo
Fresh Alias

Post by MungOgogo »

Thats Hardly been a secret .
These 2 clowns have been making old news seem like some sort of state secret , i suppose the other bloke is the one who was chased across to the U.S by the documentary aired a couple of years back .
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

There you go again getting personal.There really isn’t any need for it but if it makes you feel good🤷‍♀️🙊
MungOgogo
Fresh Alias

Post by MungOgogo »

What makes you think its an Insult ? Making out as if news regarding a man who was in charge of a club who employed a child abuser for years , was hardly a secret . You & a couple of others are trying to make more of something that has been public knowledge for years . Its pathetic . Still if that makes you feel.good 🙅‍♀️