The Curious Case of Mr Judd’s Hamstrings

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

The Curious Case of Mr Judd’s Hamstrings

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Finally we have an answer, 6 mins in.

OyinbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: The Curious Case of Mr Judd’s Hamstrings

Post by OyinbO »

Wow. Dripping with tells, that one. He was asked about Angol (who doesn't like playing for Embleton either), but then devoted his answer to Judd. He then mentions conspiracy theories (positively Trumpian!) and gets stuck on the word "rehabilitation".
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

OyinbO wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:00 am Wow. Dripping with tells, that one. He was asked about Angol (who doesn't like playing for Embleton either), but then devoted his answer to Judd. He then mentions conspiracy theories (positively Trumpian!) and gets stuck on the word "rehabilitation".
He was asked about Angol and Judd and replied about Angol and Judd.

How is it positively Trumpian to talk about conspiracy theories with Judd when various people have, you know, been concocting conspiracy theories about Judd?
Last edited by Smendrick Feaselberg on Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Who has been concocting conspiracy theories?
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:14 am Who has been concocting conspiracy theories?
People claiming he hasn't been playing and doesn't get a look in. because Samling is the DoFs son innit. People downplaying his fitness for the same reason. People claiming he isn't in the team for off field reasons.

Do you fit into any of those groups?
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Bizarre interview at times. Who has been saying he’s wrong about Hector? No fans have. Someone at the club?
OyinbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by OyinbO »

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:12 am
OyinbO wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:00 am Wow. Dripping with tells, that one. He was asked about Angol (who doesn't like playing for Embleton either), but then devoted his answer to Judd. He then mentions conspiracy theories (positively Trumpian!) and gets stuck on the word "rehabilitation".

How is it positively Trumpian to talk about conspiracy theories with Judd when various people have, you know, been concocting conspiracy theories about Judd?
Forgive me, missed DV mentioning Angol in the question.

It's Trumpian because he's doing a bit of psychological projection: lying while accusing others of being guilty of the same. After an embarrassing defeat.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

OyinbO wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:23 am

It's Trumpian because he's doing a bit of psychological projection: lying while accusing others of being guilty of the same. After an embarrassing defeat.
It really isn't Trumpian, in fact it's the opposite since he responded directly to the question he was asked. You seem to be very Trumpian though in claiming he is lying when there is no evidence to support your claim.
OyinbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by OyinbO »

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:29 am

It really isn't Trumpian, in fact it's the opposite since he responded directly to the question he was asked. You seem to be very Trumpian though in claiming he is lying when there is no evidence to support your claim.
Touche. It does come down to whether or not you trust Embleton to be honest or not. 47% of the US public that could be bothered to vote trusted Trump, so we have to accept that alternative realities do exist. So far as the evidence is concerned, I have to protect my sources of course :geek: but who does the burden of proof rest on here? Should Embleton's specific claim about Judd's hamstrings need to be evidenced? Or others' (including mine) more general claims that Judd has been frozen out because Sam Ling has been unjustly indulged? It is reasonable to ask questions considering that Judd has barely featured in the first team since Embleton took over, and has only developed hamstring problems since Dave Victor started asking questions about him.

I think we are extremely unlikely to be provided with an independent and reputable medical assessment of Myles Judd's hamstrings. But the case for Embleton fibbing about it is quite persuasive IMO and that's without me admitting that I know someone who knows someone etc
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

BiggsyMalone wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:21 am Bizarre interview at times. Who has been saying he’s wrong about Hector? No fans have. Someone at the club?
The guys just feeling the pressure. Sensitive to criticism, real or perceived.

Interestingly he seem aware of Social Media comments.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Lying ?

Embarrassing?

What lies ?

Newport top of the league ?

HATERS HATING !

AGAIN.
Millennial Snowflake
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Millennial Snowflake »

Is oyinbO Mat R***r? This “I know something you don’t know” bollocks every time he posts about Ross and Ling is proper tiresome

I wouldn’t quite call a 2-1 loss to the league leaders embarrassing either
Milo_T
Fresh Alias

Post by Milo_T »

Strange this. Never heard that Angol has an issue with embleton..
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Juddy Likes to Dance
Deal with it !!!
OyinbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by OyinbO »

Millennial Snowflake wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:44 pm Is oyinbO Mat R***r? This “I know something you don’t know” bollocks every time he posts about Boss and Ling is proper tiresome

No-one is making you read it.

PS every time? I've deliberately refrained from it until now, and only did so because I was challenged about it. Frankly, your accusation that I'm Mat R***r is deeply triggering and I'm already in touch with the authorities about your defamatory micro-aggression.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

OyinbO wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:47 pm
Millennial Snowflake wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:44 pm Is oyinbO Mat R***r? This “I know something you don’t know” bollocks every time he posts about Boss and Ling is proper tiresome

PS every time? I've deliberately refrained from it until now, and only did so because I was challenged about it. Frankly, your accusation that I'm Mat R***r is deeply triggering and I'm already in touch with the authorities about your defamatory micro-aggression.
Should have just replied "SAY IT TO MY FACE!"
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

An uncomfortable interview for R-oss, I am not a fan of him as Head Coach / Manager, call it what you like, but as for his reply to the question about the how Judd and Angol are getting on in their recovery from injury process, well I have to be honest and say that for me I could not see anything to get excited about in what he said. Would seem from all accounts that Judd has a long running hamstring's problem, ok believe it or not, but if a solution cannot be found soon to get his fitness sorted out, then obviously he will not be able to have a successful career as a footballer, be it with the Os or any other football club. As for Angol, well his fitness issues have been a problem both at this club and with the previous clubs he has played for, shame as he is skillful and has lots to offer when he is fit and playing well.
oriboy
Fresh Alias

Post by oriboy »

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:10 pm
OyinbO wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:47 pm

Should have just replied "SAY IT TO MY FACE!"
Or "GRASS GETS MOWN SON!"
Adz
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Adz »

RE seems an honest bloke to me. Does anyone have any evidence of him lying at all?

Obviously the rubbish from this mb has fed through to him though :lol:
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

For someone that doesn’t do social media, he seems awfully clued up 😁
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Adz wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:08 pm RE seems an honest bloke to me. Does anyone have any evidence of him lying at all?

I agree a liar he ain't.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Mark Cooper may have something to say on the matter.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Nobody has. You’ve just made that up.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Dohnut wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:01 pm
BiggsyMalone wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:21 am Bizarre interview at times. Who has been saying he’s wrong about Hector? No fans have. Someone at the club?
The guys just feeling the pressure. Sensitive to criticism, real or perceived.

Interestingly he seem aware of Social Media comments.
Yep. Imagine that the Judd conspiracy theories have been brought to his attention by someone on here connected with the club. Clearly done as an attempt to silence the same old bores that cum in their pants every time he fails to mention Judd in an interview and then pretend to be all outraged about it on here (hopefully after they've cleaned themselves up) by making it into something that it clearly isn't.
OyinbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by OyinbO »

Thor wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:42 am
Adz wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:08 pm RE seems an honest bloke to me. Does anyone have any evidence of him lying at all?

I agree a liar he ain't.
I'm sure he believes what he's saying. Doesn't make it the truth.