Theresa You Were so Poo

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Still's Carenae
Fresh Alias

Re: Theresa You Were so Poo

Post by Still's Carenae »

?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Go & well make your buisness interests here unprofitable
You want to earn here , you pay tax here
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by point nine one eight »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:42 pm So why was there only Americans & Russians at Checkpoint Charlie ?

Seems strange that a country that believed itself.to be so deeply ingrained in the workings of the
world wasnt included here.

Again Funny How the yanks seemed quite happy to lead all the major victories & invasions from british shores.

After Dunkirk in 1940 its hardly a suprise the yanks decided that to beat the Germans they would eventually need to be involved.

Of course only after the Americans had emptied.the uk coffers in the process.
Checkpoint Charlie was in the American sector of Berlin
Invasion of North Africa, Sciliy Italy, all needed a friendly port from which to set out from, all stores where stockpiled in uk because we had the air power and naval power to protect them, your grasp of history is appalling, Only the US could supply the Allies with the munitions required to win the war, Their manufacturing base was the largest and also unhindered by war damage, they emptied our coffers as the war went on, not before they entered the war
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Real Al wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:22 pm
point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:14 pm
A Pedant wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:05 pm
No we don't. We only trade with 24 countries and territories under WTO rules alone, and even with those there are agreements with the EU to make trade easier. With a further 68 countries we have trade agreements better than WTO rules, as members of the EU. And of course we have zero-tariff trade with the other 27 EU countries.

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41859691
And from there we negotiate better deals WTO is the start position as you know full well
You think we are going to negotiate BETTER deals than the EU can?
Yes of course we can, virtually anyone can do better deal than that silly woman
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:33 pm
Sid Bishop wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 11:11 am
point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 am
Good, we tell them to sing for there money, come 31st October deal or no deal we leave anyway, we thankfully wont take deal on offer as it's worse than we currently have and we leave WTO terms, which we deal on with rest of the world and from there you strike up better deals. We are a maritime nation that has traded with the whole world not something stuck dealing a bunch of brit haters that only want our money and continually run us down
This is what happens when you have politicians and civil servants trying to do a job like this without involving input from top business men and women.
Most MPs have never ever done anything else other than be involved in jobs involving politics, Civil servants, Unions and Local Councils, mostly jobs that are funded by tax payers, main tax income being taken from from private businesses or people who work for private business company's.
How on earth when negotiating any big deal can you be taking ''No DEAL'' off the table ? Completely bonkers as was throwing away so many of our bargaining chips away so early as May did. She also caved in so early on giving the EU 39 Billion pounds of UK money. As said, even in the Home Office she would go away to her ''Bunker'' then come back with what she wanted to do and give no one else an input. May has the mindset of an administrative and inflexible civil servant, she has NOT got a personality or imagination, cannot engage in normal human conversation, yes a ROBOTIC like person and was no way suitable to be in the role of negotiation for this leaving the EU deal. With May it was ''My Deal'' and Nothing else. She has been a complete waste of space as a PM and the only tears shed at the end were for herself and her own personal failures in the highest job. All in all, so glad to see her go, but WHAT a mess she has left behind. Lastly, both Labour and Conservative Parties pledged to deliver Brexit, but in fact in the EU referendum, out of 650 MPS, 500 of them voted to remain and although they pledged to deliver the result, they in fat non stop obstructed it ever happening. Even if another referendum took place and a higher amount of people voted to lever the EU, these MPs would STILL do everything to stop it actually happening !
She didnt cave in on the 39 Billion
That was part of the original leaving deal.

If you vote to leave you must settle 2 years worth of commitments. It just happened to be £39 billiin for the uk.

No one.could have changed that.

David Davies spouted how easy it would be .

Nah

Fox said we wont be paying any money.

Yeah we will.

The irish boarder is non negotiable .

Yup thats staying.

This is just the beginning of the negotiations.

Leave without a deal of any kind & go to WTO
That only lasts a short period of time & then wto starts to implement tariffs.

Which will be alot higher.
Don't know why you bother to get up in the morning, you just like being a miserable git putting a downer on everything, don't bother to reply not interested in any more you say
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Real Al wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:42 pm
point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:31 pm
Real Al wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:22 pm

You think we are going to negotiate BETTER deals than the EU can?
Easy, tell @em to take a hike, we leave end October as they will not allow us to stay longer, as we won't accept deal on the table, we leave with no deal thus we have Brexit on WTO terms, then we start to again on equal terms
Sorry, I have no idea what you're saying. Equal with what?

Okay, we can probably negotiate deals with countries where the EU don't currently have one faster than they can. But better deals - how? If I was negotiating with a large supermarket, I would be sure they would really screw down a good price, but that might be good because of the amount they would buy. If I was dealing with a corner shop, they'd have much less clout. It will be the same for the UK versus the EU, specially as they will know how desperate we will be to get deals done quickly.
Large Supermarkets strike good deals with farmers for they're milk, then once got you on a contract, begin squeezing your profit margin so that you go out of business and they move on to the next farmer
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:26 pm Exactly a Small Country .
Only ever conquered places full of peasants .

When the Real Superpowers of the world get involved the uk is never involved.

Russia China US Israel , Germany , North Korea, Brazil
Saudia Arabia , pretty much dictate what goes down in the world .

A little island & its teritories wont do much.
Better off in the EU as it wouldnt give a proper power a sweat on let alone a bloody nose these days
Wish we had a foe button, don't wanna know this bloke anymore, is he Disoriented in disguise
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

point nine one eight wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:05 am

Better off in the EU as it wouldnt give a proper power a sweat on let alone a bloody nose these days
Wish we had a foe button, don't wanna know this bloke anymore, is he Disoriented in disguise
😮

I thought we were bros now Tax.

😅
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Real Al »

point nine one eight wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 1:58 am
point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:31 pm
Easy, tell @em to take a hike, we leave end October as they will not allow us to stay longer, as we won't accept deal on the table, we leave with no deal thus we have Brexit on WTO terms, then we start to again on equal terms

Okay, we can probably negotiate deals with countries where the EU don't currently have one faster than they can. But better deals - how? If I was negotiating with a large supermarket, I would be sure they would really screw down a good price, but that might be good because of the amount they would buy. If I was dealing with a corner shop, they'd have much less clout. It will be the same for the UK versus the EU, specially as they will know how desperate we will be to get deals done quickly.
Large Supermarkets strike good deals with farmers for they're milk, then once got you on a contract, begin squeezing your profit margin so that you go out of business and they move on to the next farmer
What has that got to do with the discussion we're having?
Still's Carenae
Fresh Alias

Post by Still's Carenae »

Come on tuffers. You have been on the Barry Hearn little Leyton Orient juice.

Need some of the Travis/Teague juice instead.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Real Al wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:12 am

Read your last post again regarding striking good deals
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Well I agree with max, she was poo! A shocking pm who would not listen to the people, her cabinet, her advisers in fact no one. She was stubborn to the point of being obtuse. I am glad she is gone and history will not be kind to her.
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Real Al »

point nine one eight wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:51 am
Yes, but your point suggests that the supermarkets (EU) screw the farmer (e.g. Brazil), which has no relevance to the corner shop (UK) doing a deal with Brazil
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

The farmers have got no interest in going round doing individual deals with each corner shop.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Real Al wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:47 am
point nine one eight wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:51 am

Yes, but your point suggests that the supermarkets (EU) screw the farmer (e.g. Brazil), which has no relevance to the corner shop (UK) doing a deal with Brazil
The UK supermarkets don't by milk from Brazil
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

I get my milk from Dairyus Henderson
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

point nine one eight wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:25 pm
Disoriented wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:19 pm Tax, do you feel Boris is a liar with multiple evidence to prove it and that he was the worst Foreign Secretary ever?

If not, speak to the husband of Naz.
No more a liar than most of the others, he does smile nice though, not sure of your claim about Foreign Secretary, did introduce Boris Bikes though
I try to avoid these political threads, but there’s no way I can let that comment slide.

He was a truly atrocious foreign secretary, to the point where he was making a mockery of what was once one of the post prestigious posts in British politics.

His dire performance in that role should terrify anybody who believes that he is likely to become PM in the next few weeks.
Article_50
Fresh Alias

Post by Article_50 »

It's so damn obvious that she did her best to sabotage Brexit
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

True cos the paymasters at Brussels told her to.
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Thor wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:41 pm True cos the paymasters at Brussels told her to.
IMO, so many politicians of all parties plus civil servants, are far to used to cosying up to their political opposites in the EU. The thought of missing out on the various EU jollies is not something they wish to miss out on. All in all, its just one big expenses paid ''Gravy Train'' !!
Last edited by Sid Bishop on Sun May 26, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Esteban wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:07 pm
Disoriented wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:19 pm Tax, do you feel Boris is a liar with multiple evidence to prove it and that he was the worst Foreign Secretary ever?

If not, speak to the husband of Naz.
No more a liar than most of the others, he does smile nice though, not sure of your claim about Foreign Secretary, did introduce Boris Bikes though
I try to avoid these political threads, but there’s no way I can let that comment slide.

He was a truly atrocious foreign secretary, to the point where he was making a mockery of what was once one of the post prestigious posts in British politics.

His dire performance in that role should terrify anybody who believes that he is likely to become PM in the next few weeks.
Sooner Boris than Corblimey, He was london Mayor for 2 terms, Corblimey has never held office, you want him with Diane (can't add up) Abbot as Home Secretary. I couldn't let your comment slide by either
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

point nine one eight wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:56 pm
Esteban wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:07 pm

Sooner Boris than Corblimey, He was london Mayor for 2 terms, Corblimey has never held office, you want him with Diane (can't add up) Abbot as Home Secretary. I couldn't let your comment slide by either
Nearly all politicians have never had jobs outside working for Unions, Councils or Politics in general. How many of them could start up private sector companies and turn them into large businesses !! The largest company of all ''Great Britain UK'' run mainly by incompetent novices.

For example Angela Rayner. British Labour politician. Rayner was elected as Member of Parliament (MP) for Ashton-under-Lyne at the 2015 general election and has served as ''Shadow Secretary of State for Education'' since 1 July 2016.

Rayner, left school as a pregnant teenager, worked as a care worker and later as a senior trade union representative with UNISON before entering politics. Early life and education. Rayner was born on 28 March 1980 in Stockport, Greater Manchester, England. She attended Avondale School in Stockport, leaving school pregnant at 16 with no qualifications. She later studied British Sign Language, care, and counselling at Stockport College, a college of further and higher education. Early career. After leaving school, Rayner worked for Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council as a care worker before being elected as a UNISON union representative.
Kitch’s Magic Toes
Fresh Alias

Post by Kitch’s Magic Toes »

Sid Bishop wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:55 pm
Thor wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:41 pm True cos the paymasters at Brussels told her to.
IMO, so many politicians of all parties plus civil servants, are far to used to cosying up to their political opposites in the EU. The thought of missing out on the various EU jollies is not something they wish to miss out on. All in all, its just one big expenses paid ''Gravy Train'' !!
Good job all you gammons voted for Nigel Farage in the EU elections, then. That’ll learn them.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

We will be so much better off outside of that failing political idea. Try telling the Greeks that the EU is on their side and others who've suffered.
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Kitch’s Magic Toes wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 3:20 pm
Sid Bishop wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:55 pm
Good job all you gammons voted for Nigel Farage in the EU elections, then. That’ll learn them.
''Gammons''
How Childish !!
Is that the best you can do ?
Well in that case............kindly leave the stage !!