Donald Trump watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Funniest boarder 2011, 2014

Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by PoliticOs »

Don't read my post as negative of her. I think she's amazing.

But she is much more progressive than Obama, more inexperienced than Obama and more female than Obama. She gets trashed constantly over there (normally as being a thicko, weirdly) whereas Obama didn't really hit the same levels of Fox-disdain as she has so early. I think it would be difficult to sell her to Wyoming. She has got lots of support in New York but it is New York, winning that nationally is a different story totally. Would love it, but I don't see it. I'm also not sure she wants it.
PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PoliticOs »

Trump has announced he will be signing an executive order making insurers have to cover preexisting conditions.

Which is a protection that already exists under Obamacare. That's a bit of a waste of paper but I'm sure it'll get his supporters excited for absolutely zero reason. He actually does seem a little shook currently.
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

George Will of the Washington Post:-

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic. Pence is what he has chosen to be, which is horrifying."

Mikero
NuneatonO's
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by NuneatonO's »

Thigh Land! :lol:

I think it's just above Knees Den isn't it?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/06/donald-t ... -13095526/

The orange retard obviously had trouble reading his aide's pre-prepared script. What an utter :clown
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

“This unraveling presidency began with the Crybaby-in-Chief banging his spoon on his highchair tray to protest a photograph — a photograph — showing that his inauguration crowd the day before had been smaller than the one four years previous. Since then, this weak person’s idea of a strong person, this chest-pounding advertisement of his own gnawing insecurities, this low-rent Lear raging on his Twitter-heath has proven that the phrase malignant buffoon is not an oxymoron”.

Another George Will depiction of Donald Trump. Remember this is a right-wing journalist writing for a right-wing paper.

Mikero
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:16 pm
NuneatonO's wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:46 pm Facebook removes Trump post over false Covid-19 claim for first time

Video in which Trump wrongly said kids were ‘almost immune’ from illness also prompted Twitter to ban president’s re-election campaign account.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... d-covid-19

:clown :lol:
Of all the things he's said, that's probably the least false.
Social media out to get him.
😅
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

I see trump has suspended payroll tax for people under 96k. I also note he has given further support to the unemployed. He has also stopped repossession of property and suspends payments in students loans and waives interest.

Looks like he's helping the nation right there after the Democrats refused to support him.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Thor wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:53 am I see trump has suspended payroll tax for people under 96k. I also note he has given further support to the unemployed. He has also stopped repossession of property and suspends payments in students loans and waives interest.

Looks like he's helping the nation right there after the Democrats refused to support him.
It's almost like there's an election just around the corner..........
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

BoniO wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:35 am
Thor wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:53 am I see trump has suspended payroll tax for people under 96k. I also note he has given further support to the unemployed. He has also stopped repossession of property and suspends payments in students loans and waives interest.

It won’t work. The morons who vote for Trump will have forgotten all about that by next week.
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

Yes he has signed executive orders cutting the unemployment relief by 50% and forcing States to agree to pay another $100 or their citizens will get nothing at all. This means States already having to spend their own money to fight the virus will be saddled with even more debt.

Mikero
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

I think the blinkered anti-Trump brigade need to look a little deeper into what he has actually done for the USA, the average Joe in the USA since becoming President.
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

There sure are a lot less average Joes and Janes, about 170,000 of them, since he came to power and projected to reach 250,000 by xmas, thank you Santa Donald.

Mikero
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

Dohnut wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:06 pm

I think the blinkered anti-Trump brigade need to look a little deeper into what he has actually done for the USA, the average Joe in the USA since becoming President.
Well feel free to list them for us, whenever you’re ready.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

Stowaway wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:21 pm

Plenty of stuff available on the web for those who can be bothered to look. Many stop when finding some of his stupidity, choosing to go no further. It suites their bias. Reenforces their views. Those with a real interest look a little deeper. Interesting stuff.
Mikero
Fresh Alias

Post by Mikero »

What is the point in looking deeper all you will find is a mire of corruption, cronyism, hypocracy and lies. He is in this to make money and he does not care how many die to do it.
The litany of things he has done against the average Joe or Jane is vast, it far outweighs any benefits that may have been before the virus and there cetainly have not been many benefits since.

Incidentally I do not have any particular bias, I will call out corruption and incompetence wherever I see it. Unlike yourself who will not see what is happening to US Democracy and the Rule of law at the hands of this man and his minions. I suggest a deeper look at 'Voter Suppression', 'Census Tampering', 'USPOST' and if you have time, sueing small TV stations to stop them showing Ads against him.

Mikero
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Can you educate me on your comment:-

He is in this to make money and he does not care how many die to do it

When you've done that can you share some evidence to support this claim please.

The litany of things he has done against the average Joe or Jane is vast, it far outweighs any benefits that may have been before the virus and there cetainly have not been many benefits since.
PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PoliticOs »

Wake up Thor DON'T BE SUCH A SHEEPLE. Etc.
PoliticOs
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PoliticOs »

Dohnut wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:21 pm

Plenty of stuff available on the web for those who can be bothered to look. Many stop when finding some of his stupidity, choosing to go no further. It suites their bias. Reenforces their views. Those with a real interest look a little deeper. Interesting stuff.
Why not educate people? You have a great opportunity here. I'd be interested too, I take a 'real interest' and struggle to find significant evidence to back up your claim so I may be looking in the wrong places, so would be grateful if you could.
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

Dohnut wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:21 pm

Oh, I’ve looked plenty.

“Some of his stupidity”? It’s hard to find little else. Whatever your politics, I find it nigh on impossible to believe he’s anything other than the worst US President in living memory. Quite why anyone outside of the sort of MAGA hat-wearing mouth-breather would think otherwise is beyond me. Just watch that last tv interview, it’s sh*t-freezingly embarrassing, like watching a 5 year old on University Challenge. He’d be out of his depth in a f**king puddle.

I don’t have a bias, as (like you) I’m not a citizen of the US. But he’d made some jaw-droppingly stupid decisions that affect the rest of the world, which includes me, and so I want this IMBECILE out of office where he can’t do any more harm.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

To quote John McEnroe " You cannot be serious!". And why is it "blinkered" to consider Trump to be an absolute embarrassment of a President? Also, as per Stowaways post, I also look forward to you listing all his achievements. It shouldn't take you long.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

BoniO wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:36 pm

To quote John McEnroe " You cannot be serious!". And why is it "blinkered" to consider Trump to be an absolute embarrassment of a President? Also, as per Stowaways post, I also look forward to you listing all his achievements. It shouldn't take you long.
You’ll be waiting for a long time. This poster is huge on rhetoric, but low on providing anything remotely relevant to back up his claims.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Disoriented wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:11 pm
BoniO wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:36 pm

You’ll be waiting for a long time. This poster is huge on rhetoric, but low on providing anything remotely relevant to back up his claims.
To be fair, I'm not putting my life on hold while I'm waiting. I'll start it off just to help out.

1) He's made Boris look slightly better in comparison - and no, that isn't a compliment to BoJo
2) He's made tangerine the "new black" and the combover a fashion statement
3) He's never started a war - thought I'd get that one in as it seems popular with the loons (but he has sanctioned the odd International assassination)
4) He's managed to get himself banned from social media sites for his obnoxious and/or lying posts
5) He is popular with the nationalist right wing crazies and gun industry, so that's something I suppose

etc, etc, etc
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Thor wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:22 pm
You get dumb people everywhere. Skin colour doesn't come into it.