Tottenham Ladies

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

banqo
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Tottenham Ladies

Post by banqo »

Tottenham Ladies to play their games at Brisbane Road.
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Tottenham Ladies

Post by Real Al »

Good use of our facilities I reckon, and will lead to the installation of a 4G pitch.

Although the extra games will certainly affect the surface in the interim.
Lifelongfan
Fresh Alias

Post by Lifelongfan »

I've seen a few comments that we are being well paid
Lifelongfan
Fresh Alias

Post by Lifelongfan »

spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

Real Al wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:38 pm Good use of our facilities I reckon, and will lead to the installation of a 4G pitch.

I sincerely hope it doesn't lead to the installation of a 4G pitch as under current rules, Orient would be kicked out of the EFL

A hybrid pitch is a different matter
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Tin pot club
CEB

Post by CEB »

spen666 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:08 pm
Real Al wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:38 pm Good use of our facilities I reckon, and will lead to the installation of a 4G pitch.

I sincerely hope it doesn't lead to the installation of a 4G pitch as under current rules, Orient would be kicked out of the EFL

Why would orient install a pitch that would lead to them being kicked out of the league?
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

I remember the state of our pitch when we used to let Spurs kids play here.

Richie Wellens won’t be happy.
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

CEB wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:43 pm
spen666 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:08 pm

Why would orient install a pitch that would lead to them being kicked out of the league?
No idea, Real Al is the one to ask
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Real Al »

A hybrid pitch is what I meant of course.

but you knew that.
Give it to Jabo
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Give it to Jabo »

Bit much if Tottenham women's team can play at the home of football, but NOT our own women's team.
PutneyO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by PutneyO »

Give it to Jabo wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:05 pm Bit much if Tottenham women's team can play at the home of football, but NOT our own women's team.
Surely there must be a reason for that ???
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

PutneyO wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:23 pm
Give it to Jabo wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:05 pm Bit much if Tottenham women's team can play at the home of football, but NOT our own women's team.
Surely there must be a reason for that ???
There will be lot$ of reason$ for that, I'm $ure.
Gary's Big Brother
Fresh Alias

Post by Gary's Big Brother »

Cheer up bruv. You was always banging on about how good the Spurs is. Now you can watch them down the Orient. Do you think they will be doing any of those family tickets that we can use to ghost our way in on the cheap ;)
Omygawd
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Omygawd »

I’m hoping your Sister will have something to say about this.
Gary’s Sister
Fresh Alias

Post by Gary’s Sister »

Gary's Big Brother wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:12 pm Cheer up bruv. You was always banging on about how good the Spurs is. Now you can watch them down the Orient. Do you think they will be doing any of those family tickets that we can use to ghost our way in on the cheap ;)
It’s about time you two stopped either bickering or being sycophantic to each other and helped more with the family. I know you’ve both got views on lots of things but the Sisters and I will be the ones who support Antonio’s better Team not you two. We’ve earned a break and our independence (gosh he’s a dish isn’t he, I’ve gone all a quiver). I know you work hard for the 8 hours a week you spend spannering taps Gary but none of us see much of the £4k you get for doing it. A Bentley Continental might be alright driving round Pimlico with your details on the side but your “Gary” and “Elder Brother “ sun strip is a bit tacky. Our so called elder brother doesn’t offer much other than dodgy guidance and supposed moral support to you anyway. The rest of us as always are bloody left to get on with it. Thought I’d let you know what I think as this is the only place you read anything. Much luv Bruv xx
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

Real Al wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:44 pm A hybrid pitch is what I meant of course.

but you knew that.
So why not say a hybrid pitch then?

The clue is in the Orient announcement that even mentions a hybrid pitch!
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

Gary’s Sister wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:30 am
Gary's Big Brother wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:12 pm Cheer up bruv. You was always banging on about how good the Spurs is. Now you can watch them down the Orient. Do you think they will be doing any of those family tickets that we can use to ghost our way in on the cheap ;)
It’s about time you two stopped either bickering or being sycophantic to each other and helped more with the family. I know you’ve both got views on lots of things but the Sisters and I will be the ones who support Antonio’s better Team not you two. We’ve earned a break and our independence (gosh he’s a dish isn’t he, I’ve gone all a quiver). I know you work hard for the 8 hours a week you spend spannering taps Gary but none of us see much of the £4k you get for doing it. A Bentley Continental might be alright driving round Pimlico with your details on the side but your “Gary” and “Elder Brother “ sun strip is a bit tacky. Our so called elder brother doesn’t offer much other than dodgy guidance and supposed moral support to you anyway. The rest of us as always are bloody left to get on with it. Thought I’d let you know what I think as this is the only place you read anything. Much luv Bruv xx
Mods, seriously? When are you going to put a stop to this nonsense?
JimbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by JimbO »

Gary the Plumber wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:56 am
methinks someone needs to get a proper hobby
Gary's Big Brother
Fresh Alias

You do what you want Gaz but I'm going round there to have it out with her. She can't talk about us like that. Only last week I gave her that fondoo kit you got me for Xmas last year. Ungrateful moo.
Omygawd
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Omygawd »

:lol:
Gary's Big Brother wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:13 am

You do what you want Gaz but I'm going round there to have it out with her. She can't talk about us like that. Only last week I gave her that fondoo kit you got me for Xmas last year. Ungrateful moo.
:lol:
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

FFS, you know full well we haven't even got a sister. Pack it in.
Gary’s Sister
Fresh Alias

Post by Gary’s Sister »

Gary the Plumber wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:19 am

Mum says you’ve always hated me. How do I plug in the fondoo set Elder Bruv has given me?
Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Max Fowler »

If someone registers Gary's Mum, and the mods allow it, I'm done with this place.
Gary's Big Brother
Fresh Alias

Gary’s Sister wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:27 am
Gary the Plumber wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:19 am

Mum says you’ve always hated me. How do I plug in the fondoo set Elder Bruv has given me?
Gary says you're not our sister and he's usually right. Can I have the fondoo kit back please.

Mum says she's coming on here later to sort all this out.