Andy Gilson- Trump supporter?

Counting, pictures of diesel trains and crap threads moved from General Chat.
HARVEY T DENTON
Fresh Alias

Re: Andy Gilson- Trump supporter?

Post by HARVEY T DENTON »

The boy can sing though, give him that.
Lifelongfan
Fresh Alias

Post by Lifelongfan »

HARVEY T DENTON wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:57 pm The boy can sing though, give him that.

Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

You want to be more concerned with the mentally impaired cretin somehow voted in as President of the USA.
Inplies that he thinks Trump should've won.
Mr Wonderful
Fresh Alias

Post by Mr Wonderful »

Chocolate_brownie wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:48 pm
Mr Wonderful wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:34 pm
Chocolate_brownie wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:05 pm

Isn’t funny how you Trump/Johnson lovers always turn out to be the biggest snowflakes. Always amuses me, anyway.
Tbf why would you call somebody being offended because some find amusement in his wife being injured and a pet dying being a 'snowflake'.
I think most people would take offence at that.
Can't see where he's said he supports Trump.
From what I understand the bloke once used an alias to post a load of racist bilge on a previous incarnation of this message board so I have no sympathy for him, his wife or his dead cat.

If he doesn’t want this kind of attention he could easily post his inane political ramblings on a Twitter account which isn’t so closely and transparently associated with our great club.
'from what I understand'? Means you don't actually recall anything yourself. Sounds like you're a very very far left activist type trying to stir up hatred of anybody that sees things differently to you. Very sad. He's entitled to an opinion. That's the trouble with the far left, anybody that thinks anything other than what they do should be ridiculed, name called and if possible lose jobs etc, you sound like a right piece of work to be honest, fresh alias as well. I think the guy has a point about hiding behind these stupid names, maybe everybody should be forced to post under their real names, we may see a level of decency on here then.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

I love it when two aliases get into an argument
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Whatever Andys opinions, its not fair to bring his family into things.
Mr Wonderful
Fresh Alias

Post by Mr Wonderful »

Lifelongfan wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:01 pm
HARVEY T DENTON wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:57 pm The boy can sing though, give him that.

The bottom video is the best version I've heard of that old song since..... Bobby Vee 😁 He looks like his a laugh as it happens.
Chocolate_brownie
Fresh Alias

Post by Chocolate_brownie »

Mr Wonderful wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:14 pm

Tbf why would you call somebody being offended because some find amusement in his wife being injured and a pet dying being a 'snowflake'.
From what I understand the bloke once used an alias to post a load of racist bilge on a previous incarnation of this message board so I have no sympathy for him, his wife or his dead cat.

If he doesn’t want this kind of attention he could easily post his inane political ramblings on a Twitter account which isn’t so closely and transparently associated with our great club.
'from what I understand'? Means you don't actually recall anything yourself. Sounds like you're a very very far left activist type trying to stir up hatred of anybody that sees things differently to you. Very sad. He's entitled to an opinion. That's the trouble with the far left, anybody that thinks anything other than what they do should be ridiculed, name called and if possible lose jobs etc, you sound like a right piece of work to be honest, fresh alias as well. I think the guy has a point about hiding behind these stupid names, maybe everybody should be forced to post under their real names, we may see a level of decency on here then.
Says the fresh alias posting hiding behind a stupid name.

What a fanny you are.
Mr Wonderful
Fresh Alias

Post by Mr Wonderful »

Chocolate_brownie wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:26 pm

Calm down snowflake. Pointing out that this geezas Twitter posts make him look like a fanny doesn’t make me “far left” you dozy bell end.
I've looked at his twitter its literally all football and music, there's one retweet about somebody slagging our PM over the Russia situation and he's said you should be more worried about the mental abilities of the President. Its a view some would agree with, and equally some wouldn't. I wouldn't call one post political ramblings. Bit of an over reaction on your behalf, you must be easily offended snowflake x
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

What a great singer.
Chocolate_brownie
Fresh Alias

Mr Wonderful wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:33 pm
Calm down snowflake. Pointing out that this geezas Twitter posts make him look like a fanny doesn’t make me “far left” you dozy bell end.
I've looked at his twitter its literally all football and music, there's one retweet about somebody slagging our PM over the Russia situation and he's said you should be more worried about the mental abilities of the President. Its a view some would agree with, and equally some wouldn't. I wouldn't call one post political ramblings. Bit of an over reaction on your behalf, you must be easily offended snowflake x

Your entire post history on this board:

2 posts saying how much you enjoyed the podcast presented by Andy Gilson

2 posts moaning about “far left activists”

The rest defending Andy Gilson on this thread.

What was you saying about people hiding behind aliases? You absolute Willy cheese
Mr Wonderful
Fresh Alias

Post by Mr Wonderful »

Chocolate_brownie wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:37 pm

What was you saying about people hiding behind aliases? You absolute Willy cheese
Yes I do enjoy the show, I listen to that radio show most weeks. I am quite a centralist myself but find the extremes of both wings distasteful, and I think you on this occasion are wrong to have singled him out for criticism on a totally different platform for his view of Biden. Why not reply via twitter?
I have never met the person, but he seems game for a laugh on those videos.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

I'm not fully understanding the link between criticizing Boris over Russia and Biden? Was the person Andy Gilson was addressing American?
Chocolate_brownie
Fresh Alias

Mr Wonderful wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:47 pm
Chocolate_brownie wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:37 pm

Yes I do enjoy the show, I listen to that radio show most weeks. I am quite a centralist myself but find the extremes of both wings distasteful, and I think you on this occasion are wrong to have singled him out for criticism on a totally different platform for his view of Biden. Why not reply via twitter?
I have never met the person, but he seems game for a laugh on those videos.
So you’re really going to pretend that his isn’t you (Andy Gilson) using an alias? Unfortunately for you the fine members of this board are not 6 year olds. I urge them all to look at your posting history and make their own decision about who is “hiding” behind an alias.

Sad that our great club can’t get better quality individuals than the likes of you to represent them publicly.

As Travis and Teague are shrewd businessmen who almost certainly have had discussions about how to attract a new younger, diverse supporter demographic to the club, id advise that they look at the kinds of people who are representing them in a public sphere. Middle aged bigots who hide behind aliases to post racist trash and constantly moan about the “far left” are really not going to win over those new revenue streams.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Mr Wonderful wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:21 pm

The bottom video is the best version I've heard of that old song since..... Bobby Vee 😁 He looks like his a laugh as it happens.
Well said Andy.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Unfortunately Biden’s debacle in Afghanistan didn’t go unnoticed by our enemies.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:58 pm Unfortunately Biden’s debacle in Afghanistan didn’t go unnoticed by our enemies.
But didn't Donald schedule that?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Mr Chocolate alias- I don't think Andy Gilson is a club employee
Chocolate_brownie
Fresh Alias

Long slender neck wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:09 pm Mr Chocolate alias- I don't think Andy Gilson is a club employee
Is he not? He sure tries to give the impression he is on his Twitter page. What a strange bloke.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

My God thats not Singing

I am spoilt having someone in the family
Who really can sing ( my sister ).My Dad had a great voice to .

Some Friends who sing professionally as well ,
Yes this is a singalong but its really not Singing is it
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

From What I understand ,
I am 1 part of many to the Reason TTM became Andy Gilson
He called all the TTM posts a bit of a laugh & a giggle &
Wasnt being a Racist , it was all a prank to wind a few people up.

So we can then assume his wife wasnt attacked as that was just
" part of the prank " & therefore.padding to a backstory for prankish Racism .

With regards to the Cat i have a feeling some one owns a
European type Dog !
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Do we actually have any evidence of the offending ttm posts? I don't remember anything outrageous.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

It's like watching Jane McDonald but without the right wing politics
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Long slender neck wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:29 pm Do we actually have any evidence of the offending ttm posts? I don't remember anything outrageous.
No they were all non racist and just a far right tosser blowing off about things he didn't have a clue about.

He was spoken to about his sh*t and the negative image it created for the club he loves but sadly sacked him. He sent his envoy to Scotland to explain to me it was all a bit of a "wind up" and I should lighten up because he was an OK guy. Youse can judge it for yourselves.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Max B Gold wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:36 pm
Long slender neck wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:29 pm Do we actually have any evidence of the offending ttm posts? I don't remember anything outrageous.
No they were all non racist and just a far right tosser blowing off about things he didn't have a clue about.

He was spoken to about his sh*t and the negative image it created for the club he loves but sadly sacked him. He sent his envoy to Scotland to explain to me it was all a bit of a "wind up" and I should lighten up because he was an OK guy. Youse can judge it for yourselves.
it Was a foreign immigrant in Calais though , as I remember it .