Supporter info v Port Vale

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Supporter info v Port Vale

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

“Face coverings are recommended in all our indoor areas such as the concourses, catering outlets, indoor south stand bar (only when eating and drinking can you take off a face mask)”

WTF? :shock:

https://www.leytonorient.com/2022/01/21 ... rt-vale-h/
BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Supporter info v Port Vale

Post by BIGRON »

Recommended doesn't mean you have to does it 🤔 I will still wear my face covering as I always do 👍
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

I thought it was compulsory indoors, at least till next week. I had no idea it was optional.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:47 am I thought it was compulsory indoors, at least till next week. I had no idea it was optional.
For now , and this has been the case throughout this phase of the pandemic , masks are only compulsory in shops and on public transport
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

George M wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:42 am
Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:47 am I thought it was compulsory indoors, at least till next week. I had no idea it was optional.
For now , and this has been the case throughout this phase of the pandemic , masks are only compulsory in shops and on public transport
You are wrong. For a change.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:40 am
I am not.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

I don’t see anyone wearing face masks in the north stand. I for one won’t be wearing a face nappy anywhere and since they were reintroduced I’ve only been challenged twice and both times nothing was said or done was I replied “I know” to the statement face masks must be worn.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Roll on Thursday when they are gone for good
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

George they were gone from my life after the G7 where I saw how much the “world leaders” were taking the piss out of us. No quarantine, no face masks, no 2m distance, all hugging and arms round the shoulders at the bbq.

That was the end of it for me.
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

BIGRON wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:03 am Recommended doesn't mean you have to does it 🤔 I will still wear my face covering as I always do 👍
Ditto -
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

EliotNes wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:07 pm
BIGRON wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:03 am Recommended doesn't mean you have to does it 🤔 I will still wear my face covering as I always do 👍
Ditto -
You both should be easy to recognise then. I will say hello
CromwellO
Fresh Alias

Post by CromwellO »

George M wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:22 pm
Ditto -
I will also follow common sense and recommendations and wear a face covering so that's at least three of us. George you can say hello to me so long as you are also wearing a face covering 👍.

So here's a question for everyone not contemplating wearing a face covering...you go to the match and the person sitting in the seat next to / in front of you is wearing a face covering- what should you do then?
Is your instinct to also put a face covering on as a sign of respect or wait / expect to be asked to put one on?
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

CromwellO wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:31 pm

Ditto -
I will also follow common sense and recommendations and wear a face covering so that's at least three of us. George you can say hello to me so long as you are also wearing a face covering 👍.

So here's a question for everyone not contemplating wearing a face covering...you go to the match and the person sitting in the seat next to / in front of you is wearing a face covering- what should you do then?
Is your instinct to also put a face covering on as a sign of respect or wait / expect to be asked to put one on?
Neither. You don’t have to wear one. And in 4 days time those questions will be invalid. I would put one on to talk to you though
CromwellO
Fresh Alias

Post by CromwellO »

George M wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:42 pm

Neither. You don’t have to wear one. And in 4 days time those questions will be invalid. I would put one on to talk to you though
If asked, would anyone be prepared to show their negative LFT test logged that day if they don't feel the need to wear a face covering to reassure anyone they are sitting near but don't know?
soloman
Fresh Alias

Post by soloman »

Thor wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:54 am I don’t see anyone wearing face masks in the north stand. I for one won’t be wearing a face nappy anywhere and since they were reintroduced I’ve only been challenged twice and both times nothing was said or done was I replied “I know” to the statement face masks must be worn.
Yes we know but don't forget you are a prat.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Thor wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:54 am I don’t see anyone wearing face masks in the north stand. I for one won’t be wearing a face nappy anywhere and since they were reintroduced I’ve only been challenged twice and both times nothing was said or done was I replied “I know” to the statement face masks must be worn.
Why is having a piece of cloth over your face to protect others, such a big deal for you?
Why are you so selfish, that you don't mind if you give a vulnerable person covid, someone less able to fight it off than you?
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:54 pm
Why is having a piece of cloth over your face to protect others, such a big deal for you?
Why are you so selfish, that you don't mind if you give a vulnerable person covid, someone less able to fight it off than you?
Because after Thursday no one will wear one and nobody will care
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

George M wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:58 pm
Probably the more caring typesWhy are you so selfish, that you don't mind if you give a vulnerable person covid, someone less able to fight it off than you?
Wrong. I'll wear one and so will thousand of others. Probably the more caring types.
Selfish xunts like you might not, but then if you catch it and get very I'll, it will be just desserts
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:39 pm
George M wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:58 pm

Probably the more caring typesWhy are you so selfish, that you don't mind if you give a vulnerable person covid, someone less able to fight it off than you?
Wrong. I'll wear one and so will thousand of others. Probably the more caring types.
Selfish xunts like you might not, but then if you catch it and get very I'll, it will be just desserts
Pathetic ramblings. Thousands will not. People will be relieved we don’t have to. If you want to make yourself look ridiculous for no scientific reason , feel free
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

I don’t have covid so how can I pass on covid? You’ve been brainwashed coyos.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

CromwellO wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:14 pm
George M wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:42 pm

If asked, would anyone be prepared to show their negative LFT test logged that day if they don't feel the need to wear a face covering to reassure anyone they are sitting near but don't know?
What like just scan it and enter that it’s negative? What a waste of time that is.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Ooh, you’re hard.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

George M wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:51 am
Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:40 am

I am not.
Yeah, you are.

This is fun.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... e-your-own
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

soloman wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:27 pm
Yes we know but don't forget you are a prat.
Get back to your silly little museum, that’s if it’s still in business and stop pretending to be someone you’re not, loser.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:05 pm
Ooh, you’re hard.
Yes I am.