Orient Hour Tonight A Tribute To Justin

Archived tributes and threads in relation to the sad passing of our championship winning manager, Justin Edinburgh.
The Orient Hour
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Orient Hour Tonight A Tribute To Justin

Post by The Orient Hour »

Thanks Grampus. I do think it is a kind of therapy. It helped us talking about it, that's for sure.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Andy Gilson wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:57 am Yes the move to Thursday evenings is. The station has shuffled things around and we can't get Wednesday eve as WHU have an extremely popular show that evening ,so Thurs it is, it will be my intention to make it a bit more fan focused with plenty of time for people to send in views and questions for that weeks panel to deal with.
Not a great slot. Sunday evenings was good as it was a day after Saturday games. By Thursday I'll be struggling to remember.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by point nine one eight »

Can't listen too raw, so upsetting, the club video as well brings tears to my eyes
The Orient Hour
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:58 am
Andy Gilson wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:57 am Yes the move to Thursday evenings is. The station has shuffled things around and we can't get Wednesday eve as WHU have an extremely popular show that evening ,so Thurs it is, it will be my intention to make it a bit more fan focused with plenty of time for people to send in views and questions for that weeks panel to deal with.
Not a great slot. Sunday evenings was good as it was a day after Saturday games. By Thursday I'll be struggling to remember.
Would have preferred wed , but WHU have that slot. I think it does however give supporters more time to get well thought out questions in to the show. Plus of course
There will be several Tuesday games. Can announce that Steve Nussbaum from Orient Outlook will be joining the Thurs show as one of our regular hosts ,alongside myself ,Darin,Steve Tongue and one or 2 more tba. We will also be giving an open invite to fans to register for an appearance on the show during the season.
The Orient Hour
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Already listening figures many times higher than usual, shows the level of high regard and respect Justin commanded.
If you haven't listened yet here's the link via Phoenix webpage, you can also download from iTunes, Spotify and all usual download apps
https://www.phoenixfm.com/2019/06/09/or ... edinburgh/
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Hi Andy, have you posted a link to the tribute on the spurs fans forum? I'm sure they would like to hear the excellent tribute that you and the team put together.

Just a thought.
The Orient Hour
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Thanks Thor, it was posted to one of the spurs sites, not sure which one.
Glad you thought it a worthy tribute.
The Orient Hour
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Bttt