What a two faced lying tosser

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Redcard
Fresh Alias

What a two faced lying tosser

Post by Redcard »

Corbyn of course, a person who supported the I.r.a, supports the regime in Venezuela, regards terrorist groups hezbullah and hammas as his friends, laid a reef at the graveside of the mastermind of the massacre of Israeli athletes at the Munich olympics , saw no problem in attending a banquet and meeting the leader of China after they had slaughtered student protestors, but refused to do the same for the leader of our greatest ally. Boasting to his adoring crowd in a ranting speech which bore a similarity to hitler that he snubbed trump .
Hold on, it has emerged that he DID beg a meeting with trump but refused.
Corbyn is a lying vile hypocrite .
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Re: What a two faced lying tosser

Post by BoniO »

Redcard wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:44 pm Corbyn of course, a person who supported the I.r.a, supports the regime in Venezuela, regards terrorist groups hezbullah and hammas as his friends, laid a reef at the graveside of the mastermind of the massacre of Israeli athletes at the Munich olympics , saw no problem in attending a banquet and meeting the leader of China after they had slaughtered student protestors, but refused to do the same for the leader of our greatest ally. Boasting to his adoring crowd in a ranting speech which bore a similarity to hitler that he snubbed trump .
And even if all that were true - and it isn't - he's still got more integrity than the whole of the Tory front bench!
Oforever
Fresh Alias

Post by Oforever »

Probably the worst leader of a major political party in my lifetime
Algenon
Fresh Alias

Post by Algenon »

Neck and neck with May I would have thought, although Cameron has a good shout for starting all of this mess.
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Bonio, what are you disputing. Integrity and Corbyn are a million miles apart.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Redcard wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:59 pm Bonio, what are you disputing. Integrity and Corbyn are a million miles apart.
Well for starters, it's unproven that he laid a wreath at the grave of the Munich mastermind, his relationship with Hezbollah and Hamas are a personal choice and in line with his opposition of the State of Israel (which was formed following a prolonged period of Jewish terrorist activity in which innocents died let's not forget), you compare his rhetoric as similar to Hitlers which sounds barmy to be honest (why would you think that?), and finally who can be sure who snubbed who with regard to Corbyn meeting Trump - I certainly wouldn't take Trumps word for it.

I don't particularly like Corbyn as it happens but compared to the rabble that forms our current government, he wins hands down. That's depressing isn't it.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

BoniO wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:13 pm
Redcard wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:59 pm Bonio, what are you disputing. Integrity and Corbyn are a million miles apart.
Well for starters, it's unproven that he laid a wreath at the grave of the Munich mastermind, his relationship with Hezbollah and Hamas are a personal choice and in line with his opposition of the State of Israel (which was formed following a prolonged period of Jewish terrorist activity in which innocents died let's not forget), you compare his rhetoric as similar to Hitlers which sounds barmy to be honest (why would you think that?), and finally who can be sure who snubbed who with regard to Corbyn meeting Trump - I certainly wouldn't take Trumps word for it.

I don't particularly like Corbyn as it happens but compared to the rabble that forms our current government, he wins hands down. That's depressing isn't it.
Unproven ?? He was photographed with wreath in hand.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

RedDwarf 1881 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:15 pm
BoniO wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:13 pm

Unproven ?? He was photographed with wreath in hand.
He was there for sure, but maintains that he was there to commemorate the 1985 Israeli bombing of the PLO headquarters. I don't know for sure what he did with his wreath but then again nor does anyone else, unless you were there.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

Redcard wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:44 pm Corbyn of course, a person who supported the I.r.a, supports the regime in Venezuela, regards terrorist groups hezbullah and hammas as his friends, laid a reef at the graveside of the mastermind of the massacre of Israeli athletes at the Munich olympics , saw no problem in attending a banquet and meeting the leader of China after they had slaughtered student protestors, but refused to do the same for the leader of our greatest ally. Boasting to his adoring crowd in a ranting speech which bore a similarity to hitler that he snubbed trump .
And? We all want a united Ireland.
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

O.k. He just happened to be wandering around with the odd wreath in his hand as one does and he happened to stumble across the grave of the terrorist. Of course being friendly with terrorists is his personal choice, that’s my very point.
Watch the rambling speech in Trafalgar Square and the similarity with the way hitler shouted and ranted is remarkable.
How dare trump come on a day when Muslims are celebrating eide has to be an all time classic.
The man is a dangerous lunatic.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

So he snubbed the dinner then expected Trump to meet with him?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Redcard wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:35 pm O.k. He just happened to be wandering around with the odd wreath in his hand as one does and he happened to stumble across the grave of the terrorist. Of course being friendly with terrorists is his personal choice, that’s my very point.
Watch the rambling speech in Trafalgar Square and the similarity with the way hitler shouted and ranted is remarkable.
How dare trump come on a day when Muslims are celebrating eide has to be an all time classic.
The man is a dangerous lunatic.
No, he wasn't just wandering around with a wreath, please read what I posted. He was there to commemorate the 1985 Israeli bombing. Secondly, he denies putting this wreath on the grave of the terrorist. I can't be bothered to compare Corbyn with Hitler - that''s just bizarre. You can't stand Corbyn - that's fair enough, but so much crap gets written about him and like I said above, for me, he still compares favourably with the Tory front bench when it comes to integrity. That really shows what a lying, shambolic bunch of wasters we have in government at present.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Why is he commemorating a 1985 Israeli bombing?
LittleMate
Regular
Regular

Post by LittleMate »

As the leader of a political party, surely you can't have a fundamental and contrarian view to the party policy?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:45 pm Why is he commemorating a 1985 Israeli bombing?
It was an illegal act which was condemned by both the UN and the US administration under Reagan. The PLO HQ was destroyed but it just happened to be in Tunisia so Israel was operating in another sovereign Country without their permission. There were also civilian deaths.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Whats it got to do with us?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:58 pm Whats it got to do with us?
You're back on form Caca. Why don't you ask Jeremy that question. ;)
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Little mate, that’s not difficult because labour haven’t got a clue themselves what their policies are.
Just imagine the nightmare of a government with a Marxist prime minister and an imbecile like Dianne abbot at the helm.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Redcard wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:01 pm Little mate, that’s not difficult because labour haven’t got a clue themselves what their policies are.
Just imagine the nightmare of a government with a Marxist prime minister and an imbecile like Dianne abbot at the helm.
I agree. It would almost be as bad as what we have now ffs.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

I was driving and listening to LBC and Corbyn's rant was played live on air, now not having seen it on TV yet, it sounded to me like he lost it big time. I had a picture in my head of veins popping out of his and he sounded like he'd lost control of himself.
slacker
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by slacker »

Redcard: You may not agree with much of Corbyn’s past actions and support for various international causes when a member of the backbench awkward squad. I know I don’t.

You may think he’s not really suited to be a Party Leader. I’m in that camp too. But accusing him of being two-faced and a liar is complete piffle. He’s one of the most principled MPs we have. Sometimes to the point of infuriating stubbornness.

As is accusing Labour of not knowing what their numerous policies are, which I suspect you’ve based solely on the open discussion about brexit tactics and the priority (or lack of one) afforded a confirmatory public vote that’s currently taking place, rather than any knowledge of the last manifesto and subsequent things they’ve also committed to.

Either up your analysis game, or turn down the spluttering outrage volume.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

If Labour win the next General Election and Trump wins another term in office, how will Labour do any sort of business with the Trump administration.?
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

It won't, but then again if you listen to the front bench I don't think that bothers them one iota.
greyhound
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by greyhound »

think he has just lost the keys to number 10.
traitors gate comes to mind. :twisted:
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Beware: Angry Gammons at Work