Justin taken to hospital

Archived tributes and threads in relation to the sad passing of our championship winning manager, Justin Edinburgh.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Justin taken to hospital

Post by point nine one eight »

His family must think us all s-s-o-o-o insensitive, I'll go and ask his sister, she lives in my road. Danny drinks in my local, now that's what I call insensitive.
Redcard
Fresh Alias

Post by Redcard »

Sorry, I haven’t seen a single post which is disrespectful and I am sure everyone on here who is enquiring as to the nature of his illness and how serious it is is doing so out of genuine concern. Football at these times becomes an irrelevance , we just wish Justin a full and speedy recovery.
Allways Westside
Fresh Alias

Post by Allways Westside »

Yes, we are all behind Justin,top man just want him to get better
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

Allways Westside wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:52 am Yes, we are all behind Justin,top man just want him to get better
This
LOFC1948
Fresh Alias

Post by LOFC1948 »

EliotNes wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:27 am
Allways Westside wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:52 am Yes, we are all behind Justin,top man just want him to get better
This
👍👍
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

LittleMate wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:22 am
spen666 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:41 pm
LittleMate wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:23 pm

It's not a question of benefit or secrecy. Justin is not owned by the club but employed by the club. Nor does he have a responsibility to tell the fans right now. Its actually none of our business. His health and well being is a matter for him and his immediate family. As a public figure, the club probably got alerted by someone and to end speculation confirmed his hospitalisation. When the family want to say something they may well do so via the club - but its right and proper that its "family first". Until then we should be patient.

The irony that you are speculating what the clubs reasoning in publishing the news of his hospitalisation was

All the clubs and it's employees numerous social media posts have done is increase the speculation
Spen, I tried reasoning.

Just go tend to some other conspiracy theories; Lady Diana and 9/11 are unsolved, there are UFO's in the Nevada desert, or simply go back to watching any number of the Netflix series that like to offer a degree of suspense.

You seem to have lost the plot Nate

First you speculate whilst complaining about people speculating , now you are ranting on about conspiracy theories.

No idea what conspiracy theory you think exists about JEs health as you are only person to raise this topic

It's nit a conspiracy theory to ask what the health issue is. Remember the club chose to publicize there is a health issue, not Meir anyone else.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Club started the speculation, if anything.
eagwgw
Fresh Alias

Post by eagwgw »

I can't blame the club. They have done what is required.

I suffered hearing news of an extended family member having a medical emergency last month and being hospitalised (heart attack) and there is a wide degree of consequences at the early stage. So at an early stage putting out the truth would not stop speculation and might make it even worse. I myself did not tell others at the time.

Once the medical work is done everything becomes much more definitive as to what happened, and what needs to happen in the future.

So whatever it is, I am sure the medical staff are doing their work now and a more comprehensive update will follow.

I must admit to feeling very gutted about this. When the news first broke I had hoped it would have been something relatively trivial such as falling down the stairs but the players and staff reaction on Twitter (who clearly would know the truth) indicate this is something quite serious.
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Agree eagwgw. 100% it would have came out on Twitter when someone found out, and got twisted up into wrong information.

Saying that, nothing on this thread is 'bad taste'. People being outraged for no real reason.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

eagwgw wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:39 pm I must admit to feeling very gutted about this. When the news first broke I had hoped it would have been something relatively trivial such as falling down the stairs but the players and staff reaction on Twitter (who clearly would know the truth) indicate this is something quite serious.
Exactly this. 48 hours now, really hoping for some positive news some time soon.
LOFC1948
Fresh Alias

Post by LOFC1948 »

CreamofSumYungGai wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:10 pm
eagwgw wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:39 pm I must admit to feeling very gutted about this. When the news first broke I had hoped it would have been something relatively trivial such as falling down the stairs but the players and staff reaction on Twitter (who clearly would know the truth) indicate this is something quite serious.
Exactly this. 48 hours now, really hoping for some positive news some time soon.
Agreed
Chief crazy horse
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Chief crazy horse »

Apple Wumble wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:07 pm Agree eagwgw. 100% it would have came out on Twitter when someone found out, and got twisted up into wrong information.

Saying that, nothing on this thread is 'bad taste'. People being outraged for no real reason.
Agree. Some people seem to get off by making something out of absolutely nothing.
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

Tbh, it sounds a bit serious now. Nothing official in over 48 hours, which is worrying. Seeing as it took place at a gym then you might be expecting it to be either heart or stroke-related. Hope I’m wrong. But he was in the right place for an emergency and he’s getting the best treatment so I’m quietly confident it’ll turn out ok. GWS Justin, we need you.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Stowaway wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:19 pm Tbh, it sounds a bit serious now. Nothing official in over 48 hours, which is worrying. Seeing as it took place at a gym then you might be expecting it to be either heart or stroke-related. Hope I’m wrong. But he was in the right place for an emergency and he’s getting the best treatment so I’m quietly confident it’ll turn out ok. GWS Justin, we need you.
A gym ? Is this more cow poop 💩
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

Lucky7 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:22 pm
Stowaway wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:19 pm Tbh, it sounds a bit serious now. Nothing official in over 48 hours, which is worrying. Seeing as it took place at a gym then you might be expecting it to be either heart or stroke-related. Hope I’m wrong. But he was in the right place for an emergency and he’s getting the best treatment so I’m quietly confident it’ll turn out ok. GWS Justin, we need you.
No. He was taken ill while at a gym. Do keep up.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Stowaway wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:27 pm
Lucky7 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:22 pm
No. He was taken ill while at a gym. Do keep up.
Keep up with what?

A rumour he was taken Ill at a gym

Give it a rest thanks
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Are gyms the right place to have an unexpected illness?

Also there was an official statement yesterday, so not 48 hours yet.
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

This is why the club try to control whats out there. But people cant help themselves. A story that someone was taken ill at a gym in Essex now means it was Justin.
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Firstly I wish Justin well & hope that he has a speedy recovery. Last year I had a very sudden illness and I can empathise.
I would like to make a few points: we can all wish him well of course, it is wrong to speculate on the nature of his problem ( it could be a condition that he wants to keep private and in any case it is none of our business ), it does help if you are in the " right " place with the " right " people ( I had a cardiac arrest alongside an ambulanceman who gave me CPR immediately, it kept me ticking over for 10 minutes until my heart restarted- no brain damage and only limited damage to heart muscles ), any severe illness will take it's toll, whilst feeling better in a hospital environment, release from hospital can be a shock. It can take a long time to fully recover. So we need to be patient. We may in a certain way, pay the guys wages, but we don't own him. Please end speculation, it is damaging. Also when I was much younger I was hospitalised with orchitis, it is not the sort of thing you want thrown open to speculation. It was bad enough being in hospital. For God's sake, the details are none of our business. Just wish the guy well, use your brains ( although some on here obviously should also be in hospital, as they have no brains).
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

West Side Story wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:48 am Firstly I wish Justin well & hope that he has a speedy recovery. Last year I had a very sudden illness and I can empathise.
I would like to make a few points: we can all wish him well of course, it is wrong to speculate on the nature of his problem ( it could be a condition that he wants to keep private and in any case it is none of our business ), it does help if you are in the " right " place with the " right " people ( I had a cardiac arrest alongside an ambulanceman who gave me CPR immediately, it kept me ticking over for 10 minutes until my heart restarted- no brain damage and only limited damage to heart muscles ), any severe illness will take it's toll, whilst feeling better in a hospital environment, release from hospital can be a shock. It can take a long time to fully recover. So we need to be patient. We may in a certain way, pay the guys wages, but we don't own him. Please end speculation, it is damaging. Also when I was much younger I was hospitalised with orchitis, it is not the sort of thing you want thrown open to speculation. It was bad enough being in hospital. For God's sake, the details are none of our business. Just wish the guy well, use your brains ( although some on here obviously should also be in hospital, as they have no brains).
The only way you will end questions and speculation is to put the full story out there.

Putting out partial stories only prompts questions. The longer it goes with the club putting out partial stories, the more people will speculate. It's only natural

Asking questions and speculation does not mean people do not wish him a full speedy recovery.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Impossible to keep something private and expect people not to speculate.
Still's Carenae
Fresh Alias

Post by Still's Carenae »

We should not be speculating. Just sending Justin and his family our very best wishes and thoughts.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Still's Carenae wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:57 am We should not be speculating. Just sending Justin and his family our very best wishes and thoughts.
Cant we multi task...........speculate' whilst still sending all our best wishes to Justin and his family?
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

Still's Carenae wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:57 am We should not be speculating. Just sending Justin and his family our very best wishes and thoughts.
Why can't people speculate. It's what people do everyday in every aspect of life.

If club / family want people not to speculate, then they should have either not publicised the issue or put full story out.

It's only human nature to seek out information
Clive Evans
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Clive Evans »

Spen69 I can't really believe that you are such an idiot and probably you are just getting carried away with your keyboard warrior stuff. But for God's sake give it a rest. If the family and club had said nothing at all. Justin's unexplained absence would have caused even more speculation. I am sure that me pointing this out to you, is unnecessary, you are just being your usual stupid wind-up self. But this is not the time and place for that now. Go!
I wonder if you were having a colostomy bag fitted or were being treated for a mental breakdown, you would like boarders queuing up for a blow by blow update. Man up and show some sensitivity.. This is my last word on the topic and I hope that we have heard the last from you.