SEASON TICKET SALES TO DATE

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Cheshunto
Regular
Regular

SEASON TICKET SALES TO DATE

Post by Cheshunto »

I understand that we sold in excess of 3,000 Season Tickets at the `Earlybird` price but does anybody know if we`ve sold many since the deadline passed, or how many in total so far ??

i guess some will wait and see what signings we make but i would have thought we should exceed the 4,000 we sold last season now that we have League 2 Football on offer.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Re: SEASON TICKET SALES TO DATE

Post by Lucky7 »

Well it should be at least 12000 on top of what’s been sold already I mean where did 22000 plus Orient fans suddenly appear from for Wembey
Cheshunto
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheshunto »

Many were ``Ghost Kidz`` :-))))
BelgianO
Fresh Alias

Post by BelgianO »

I came all the way from Belgium for the final...so not a season ticket holder and my uncle who I went with lives in Sudbury and cant always make the trip down....so thats 2 😅😇
RientO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by RientO »

Cheshunto wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:32 pm i guess some will wait and see what signings we make but i would have thought we should exceed the 4,000 we sold last season now that we have League 2 Football on offer.
I am waiting until fixtures are announced. Got a lot of weekends unavailable in August, September and October. If home games fall wrong, won't be worth it so will go on game by game basis and get half season ticket in January. Last season there were three home games before I got back from vacation so that’s what I did last season. Season is starting on 3rd August and I won’t be back until around 19th. Seats are reserved until end of June.

PS - Is 3rd August the earliest start to a season ever? Used to start end August/early September in 1980s. I blame the play offs.
Last edited by RientO on Sat May 25, 2019 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

Will be getting ours just before the cut off, no point paying out until necessary.
one o in huntingdon
Fresh Alias

Post by one o in huntingdon »

BelgianO wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:53 pm I came all the way from Belgium for the final...so not a season ticket holder and my uncle who I went with lives in Sudbury and cant always make the trip down....so thats 2 😅😇
Whereabout in Belgium, just interested because I spend a fair bit of time there.
Last trip was to Antwerp, going again because my missus fell over and fractured her wrist outside the MAS building.
Esteban
Fresh Alias

Post by Esteban »

Had a few financial things which needed to be taken care of this month. Should be able to fork out for my ST when I get paid at the end of this month. Can’t wait for League 2!
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Last season they took forever to take the money, this time the club was proper sharp in taking the wonga, see the difference in the mess they inherited and the slicker operation they run today.
Cheshunto
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheshunto »

Thor wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:10 pm Last season they took forever to take the money, this time the club was proper sharp in taking the wonga, see the difference in the mess they inherited and the slicker operation they run today.
Yes, agreed, last season I paid in June and the cheque didn’t get cashed until well into August.
This season my cheque was cashed the same week, as it should be in any well run business.
I suppose there will be a rush of sales between the fixtures being released and the end of June.
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

They are definitely quicker taking the money
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

EliotNes wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:34 am They are definitely quicker taking the money

Probably helps having a bank account.
BelgianO
Fresh Alias

Post by BelgianO »

one o in huntingdon wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:33 pm
BelgianO wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:53 pm I came all the way from Belgium for the final...so not a season ticket holder and my uncle who I went with lives in Sudbury and cant always make the trip down....so thats 2 😅😇
Whereabout in Belgium, just interested because I spend a fair bit of time there.
Last trip was to Antwerp, going again because my missus fell over and fractured her wrist outside the MAS building.
I live in Steenokkerzeel. Its between Brussels and Leuven 👌 Antwerp is a lovely city 👌