I went to the shop...

Counting, pictures of diesel trains and crap threads moved from General Chat.
The Mindsweep
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

I went to the shop...

Post by The Mindsweep »

...and I brought some washing up liquid.

You know how it goes
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: I went to the shop...

Post by EliotNes »

Sorry Mindsweep, but excuse my ignorance, perhaps I had a sheltered upbringing :roll: (or I've forgotten), but I don't know how it goes next :~
The Mindsweep
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Mindsweep »

.....I brought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread.

(Next......I brought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and something else eg bunch of grapes)
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

I'll give it a try

.....I brought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of face masks
BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by BIGRON »

I didn't buy anything , the shop was shut ☹
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

BIGRON wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:25 pm I didn't buy anything , the shop was shut ☹
it had opened when I got there so

.....I brought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of face masks and a bottle of hand sanitizer (and for the record the last two things I bought in a shop, as opposed to online or "Click & Collect" was the two aforementioned items - what a world we are now living in now :shock: )
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

I brought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of face masks and a bottle of hand sanitizer and a can of jack daniels.
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

I brought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of face masks and a bottle of hand sanitizer and a can of jack daniels and a bottle of Coca-Cola
Omygawd
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Omygawd »

I bought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of cache masks and a bottle of hand sanitiser and a can of jack daniels and a bottle of cocoa cola and a packet of Maynards wine gums.
BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by BIGRON »

It was closed when I went again this morning ☹☹
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

I bought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of cache masks and a bottle of hand sanitiser and a can of jack daniels and a bottle of cocoa cola and a packet of Maynards wine gums and a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps
BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by BIGRON »

Cant believe the b*stard shut early again tonight ☹☹
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

I got there as the shop opened. The shopkeeper promised he'd keep it open for BigRon's next visit. :D

I bought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of cache masks and a bottle of hand sanitiser and a can of jack daniels and a bottle of cocoa cola and a packet of Maynards wine gums and a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps and a bottle of washing up liquid
The Mindsweep
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Mindsweep »

bought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of cache masks and a bottle of hand sanitiser and a can of jack daniels and a bottle of cocoa cola and a packet of Maynards wine gums and a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps and a bottle of washing up liquid and some custard powder
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

and bought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of cache masks and a bottle of hand sanitiser and a can of jack daniels and a bottle of cocoa cola and a packet of Maynards wine gums and a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps and a bottle of washing up liquid and some custard powder and a pint of milk
BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by BIGRON »

Why would you buy 2 bottles of wahing up liauid ??
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

BIGRON wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:31 am Why would you buy 2 bottles of wahing up liauid ??
I spotted it was a BOGOFF
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

and bought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of cache masks and a bottle of hand sanitiser and a can of jack daniels and a bottle of cocoa cola and a packet of Maynards wine gums and a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps and a bottle of washing up liquid and some custard powder and a pint of milk and a box of Ariel washing machine pods
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

and I bought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of face masks and a bottle of hand sanitiser and a can of jack daniels and a bottle of cocoa cola and a packet of Maynards wine gums and a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps and a bottle of washing up liquid and some custard powder and a pint of milk and a box of Ariel washing machine pods and a bottle of comfort
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

and I bought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of face masks and a bottle of hand sanitiser and a can of jack daniels and a bottle of cocoa cola and a packet of Maynards wine gums and a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps and a bottle of washing up liquid and some custard powder and a pint of milk and a box of Ariel washing machine pods and a bottle of comfort and a bottle of deionised water to put in the iron
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

and I bought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of face masks and a bottle of hand sanitiser and a can of jack daniels and a bottle of cocoa cola and a packet of Maynards wine gums and a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps and a bottle of washing up liquid and some custard powder and a pint of milk and a box of Ariel washing machine pods and a bottle of comfort and a bottle of deionised water to put in the iron And a fuse to make the iron work
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

Just caught the shopkeeper as he was closing. I'm luckier than you Ron

and I bought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of face masks and a bottle of hand sanitiser and a can of jack daniels and a bottle of cocoa cola and a packet of Maynards wine gums and a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps and a bottle of washing up liquid and some custard powder and a pint of milk and a box of Ariel washing machine pods and a bottle of comfort and a bottle of deionised water to put in the iron And a fuse to make the iron work and a screwdriver(for the screw that secures the fuse)
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

and I bought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of face masks and a bottle of hand sanitiser and a can of jack daniels and a bottle of cocoa cola and a packet of Maynards wine gums and a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps and a bottle of washing up liquid and some custard powder and a pint of milk and a box of Ariel washing machine pods and a bottle of comfort and a bottle of deionised water to put in the iron And a fuse to make the iron work and a screwdriver(for the screw that secures the fuse) And an ironing board to iron the clothes on.
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

and I bought some washing up liquid and a loaf of bread and a packet of face masks and a bottle of hand sanitiser and a can of jack daniels and a bottle of cocoa cola and a packet of Maynards wine gums and a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps and a bottle of washing up liquid and some custard powder and a pint of milk and a box of Ariel washing machine pods and a bottle of comfort and a bottle of deionised water to put in the iron And a fuse to make the iron work and a screwdriver(for the screw that secures the fuse) And an ironing board to iron the clothes on and a dozen clothes hangers
The Mindsweep
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Mindsweep »

and came home empty handed.