Where Are The Ling / Embleton Out Posters?

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

spen666
Regular
Regular

Where Are The Ling / Embleton Out Posters?

Post by spen666 »

I am genuinely interested to know how they will explain today's win is despite Ling / Embleton and how Orient would have got more points today without them
Last edited by spen666 on Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Re: Where Are The Lung / Embleton Out Posters?

Post by Lucky7 »

spen666 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:24 pm I am genuinely interested to know how they will explain today's win is despite Ling / Embleton and how Orient would have got more points today without them
Think there all self isolating over at Cockhats place😋
DonaldRocks
Fresh Alias

Re: Where Are The Ling / Embleton Out Posters?

Post by DonaldRocks »

I think no harm to Wright, but they realised too late that the undropable was dropabale.
Give it to Jabo
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Give it to Jabo »

‘‘Twas a much better performance yesterday. Os played some good stuff on the floor. So many of ours had good games. There was a zing about the performance. Great to see Jobi with such a smile on his face. He gotta great reception: fully deserved.
Cheshunto
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheshunto »

RoryRocks wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:54 am I think no harm to Wright, but they realised too late that the undropable was dropabale.
I assume that Wright is injured and that he wasn’t dropped yesterday ??
O my gawd
Fresh Alias

Post by O my gawd »

I must admit that's 2 Saturday's in a row when there's been no meltdown for me to laugh at. I'll start getting withdrawal symptoms soon 😂
cockhat
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Where Are The Lung / Embleton Out Posters?

Post by cockhat »

Lucky7 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:38 pm
spen666 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:24 pm I am genuinely interested to know how they will explain today's win is despite Ling / Embleton and how Orient would have got more points today without them
Think there all self isolating over at Cockhats place😋
Well mighty mouth did you go?
DonaldRocks
Fresh Alias

Post by DonaldRocks »

Cheshunto wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:23 am
RoryRocks wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:54 am I think no harm to Wright, but they realised too late that the undropable was dropabale.
I assume that Wright is injured and that he wasn’t dropped yesterday ??
Great point. So I it may not be management after all, it may just have circumstancle. That actually makes more sense.
LeytonOstone
Fresh Alias

Post by LeytonOstone »

I'm not entirely sure why some would post gloating about a slender win against one of the worst teams I've seen this season...but there you go, enjoy.

Great to see Jobi back and immediately looking a cut above everyone else on the pitch.
Chief crazy horse
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Chief crazy horse »

UpminsterO wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:01 am The latest interview with CEO / Ling / Travis

It was made absolutely clear that the directors are satisfied with Ling / Ross

So if the marriage is not planning any divorce and lofc are strategically planning to improve some players over the next few seasons it's pretty obvious we will go up with Ross / ling one day

That achievement for lofc is all that matters and I and others will just have to accept both of them with their varied limitations is what we got and end of - nobody is perfect

Maybe Jobi is the latent gem that I was hoping Fletcher was and Jobi by virtue of his playing expierence and articulation can be a higher profile person here when he decides he is finished playing
Some of Embletons screaming and shouting during the game was way over the top. And his celebration in front of the TJ stand at the end was embarrassing. It was almost manic like. You would have thought we had just reached the semi final of the FA Cup. I'm surprised no one has commented on it. So young and immature.
I'm just not comfortable with him as our manager.
Orient Punxx
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Orient Punxx »

I am.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Pathetic post
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:53 am
Pathetic post
From a pathetic poster.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Chief crazy horse wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:09 am
UpminsterO wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:01 am The latest interview with CEO / Ling / Travis

So if the marriage is not planning any divorce and lofc are strategically planning to improve some players over the next few seasons it's pretty obvious we will go up with Ross / ling one day

That achievement for lofc is all that matters and I and others will just have to accept both of them with their varied limitations is what we got and end of - nobody is perfect

Maybe Jobi is the latent gem that I was hoping Fletcher was and Jobi by virtue of his playing expierence and articulation can be a higher profile person here when he decides he is finished playing
Some of Embletons screaming and shouting during the game was way over the top. And his celebration in front of the TJ stand at the end was embarrassing. It was almost manic like. You would have thought we had just reached the semi final of the FA Cup. I'm surprised no one has commented on it. So young and immature.
:lol:

Come on, this didn’t happen.
eppingo
Fresh Alias

Post by eppingo »

this season is now over however if next season doesn't start well EMBLETON /LING will come under a lot of pressure experienced manager required in the summer and ling should not be allowed near the transfer budget
The Big Shot
Fresh Alias

Post by The Big Shot »

Don't worry ComeOnYouOs, Chief crazy horse & Disoriented we've got two teams chasing promotion coming up in our next two fixtures so I'm sure your dented Big Shot egos will be repaired within the coming weeks.

Relax fellas, you'll all get some credability back soon, Plymouth will hammer us as they're a far superior side.
The Big Shot
Fresh Alias

Post by The Big Shot »

Really? Come on now..........
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

The Big Shot wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:53 am Don't worry ComeOnYouOs, Chief crazy horse & Disoriented we've got two teams chasing promotion coming up in our next two fixtures so I'm sure your dented Big Shot egos will be repaired within the coming weeks.

Relax fellas, you'll all get some credability back soon, Plymouth will hammer us as they're a far superior side.
Eh?
🤔
EastDerehamO
Fresh Alias

Post by EastDerehamO »

I’m in the category of a doubter over Ross as a manager, much as I like him as a person based on what I know about him and observe in interviews. But I also want him to succeed, and will be delighted if he proves my doubts wrong. Things have been better of late, the new signings look decent, let’s keep it going, there's some tough games ahead, but Ross has my backing as manager of my club.
Chief crazy horse
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Disoriented wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:24 am
Pathetic post
From a pathetic poster.
I would prefer not to divert from the main point in question - and that is, it was a pretty pathetic opening post.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

Chief crazy horse wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:37 pm
Disoriented wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:24 am

Pathetic post
From a pathetic poster.
I would prefer not to divert from the main point in question - and that is, it was a pretty pathetic opening post.
Agreed, from a pathetic poster.
KC & sunshine band
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by KC & sunshine band »

UpminsterO wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:23 pm Monty python -sketch make up;

" Is this the ministry of "pathetic"

Yes "pathetic" is the in word

Good I'm glad it's really a "pathetic" day

Yes I agree a "pathetic" day at the "pathetic" ministry

Pathetic poster / pathetic thread / pathetic verdict by the jury - the "lawyer" is deemed pathetic by the court

Yes before you say it I'm very "pathetic"too

I'm off for a "pathetic"day
Is that your epitaph
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief crazy horse
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

RedO wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:41 am

:lol:

Come on, this didn’t happen.
It didn't happen, or do you mean you are 'hoping' this crazed celebration from our manager didn't happen?
bobo66
Fresh Alias

Post by bobo66 »

EastDerehamO wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:31 am I’m in the category of a doubter over Ross as a manager, much as I like him as a person based on what I know about him and observe in interviews. But I also want him to succeed, and will be delighted if he proves my doubts wrong. Things have been better of late, the new signings look decent, let’s keep it going, there's some tough games ahead, but Ross has my backing as manager of my club.
I have to say that the only new signings have been

Cisse (who's been great) is only on loan and there's no guarantee he'll want to stay for next season.
and
Johnson (who although he's scored 2 goals that my wife would have scored) has had very little impact and from what we've seen is of limited value.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Did we not sign Vigoroux then?