Ling’s position is now untenable

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Ling’s position is now untenable

Post by Disoriented »

Time to do the right thing Martin and put the best interests of the club and the supporters first.

Pack it in now.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Re: Ling’s position is now untenable

Post by Lucky7 »

Disoriented wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:24 am Time to do the right thing Dis and put the best interests of Caca and the message board first.

Pack it in now.
Bergen
Regular
Regular

Post by Bergen »

UpminsterO wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:32 am I don't agree it's untenable but I agree they are some mistakes
The question if the person see it that way and it improves going forward
Have to agree with that. Overall Ling has done a great job for this club and I can`t see him leave under any terms before the summer.

Very important four weeks for him. Either give Ross 100% support or find another coach. On top of that, bring in two or three good signings. Unlike most, I think Ling can do that.
EH16
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by EH16 »

Disoriented wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:24 am Time to do the right thing Martin and put the best interests of the club and the supporters first.

Pack it in now.
Can't see how ML has ever done anything BUT put the club and supporters first. You may disagree with how he's gone about it but questioning his motives is a disgrace.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

EH16 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:32 pm
Disoriented wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:24 am Time to do the right thing Martin and put the best interests of the club and the supporters first.

Pack it in now.
Can't see how ML has ever done anything BUT put the club and supporters first. You may disagree with how he's gone about it but questioning his motives is a disgrace.
Not questioning his many mistakes and missteps is the true disgrace fella. If you want to be a ‘yes’ man, float your own boat.
PoundhillO
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by PoundhillO »

Pack it in now.
Hilarious, jobs for himself and the boys and of course his son, I don’t call that putting the club and supporters first by a long chalk.

If he had put the club and supporters first we wouldn’t be where we are today, 1 great Manager and 2 appalling Managers.
Continues to try and push his mate Embleton to become Manager when he is so clearly out of his depth.
Supported bringing Alabi back , an utterly disgraceful mistake.

Clearly not put the Club and supporters first.

Has to go in my opinion, he has outstayed in usefulness he had initially and is a negative at the club.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Pack it in now.
When did your obsessive dislike for Ling senior start ?
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

PoundhillO wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:01 pm

Pack it in now.
Hilarious, jobs for himself and the boys and of course his son, I don’t call that putting the club and supporters first by a long chalk.

If he had put the club and supporters first we wouldn’t be where we are today, 1 great Manager and 2 appalling Managers.
Continues to try and push his mate Embleton to become Manager when he is so clearly out of his depth.

Has to go in my opinion, he has outstayed in usefulness he had initially and is a negative at the club.
Is this the same Martin Ling that’s been involved in 2 promotions with Leyton Orient?

If so I challenge your 60 plus years of being a fan ridiculously flawed Poundshop 😋
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:14 pm

Pack it in now.
No obsession. My obsession is with what is best for Leyton Orient. As you no doubt can see, many boarders have now come around to the same view about our DOF.

With respect, he should be rightfully thanked for his contributions and then asked to pack.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Dis is this why you’ve half packed to the other board in case you get your marching orders from here
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Disoriented wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:24 pm

Pack it in now.
No obsession. My obsession is with what is best for Leyton Orient. As you no doubt can see, many boarders have now come around to the same view about our DOF.

With respect, he should be rightfully thanked for his contributions and then asked to pack.
Laughable.Des

Seriously laughable that you can not give a straight answer to my question

WHEN did your obsessive DISLIKE for Ling Start ?
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

Lucky7 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:27 pm Dis is this why you’ve half packed to the other board in case you get your marching orders from here
Fella, better than you who got his marching orders permied from the other board.
😅
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:30 pm

Laughable.Des

Eh?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Disoriented wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:31 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:30 pm

Laughable.Des

Eh?
EH ??

??
??
??

?

??

Eh ?

Come on deS answer

You are not a Tory politician or Faraje

Spit it out man.

The Hatred , when did it start ?
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

I’ve never been on the other bored Dis
dib dib dib scouts honour👍
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

Lucky7 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:35 pm I’ve never been on the other bored Dis
dib dib dib scouts honour👍
😅

😉
Chief crazy horse
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Chief crazy horse »

PoundhillO wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:01 pm

Pack it in now.

He continues to push for Embleton not just because they are pals, but for his own self interest. It keeps any thoughts from the owners of a possible outspoken and charismatic manager off limits.
faith1234
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by faith1234 »

I just think that the problem lies with the recriutment progress when it comes to get new staff i.e managers thats where it all lies when mr orient justin sadley died we should or the board or chairman should have signed a new boss we had i heard over 150 people go for the job thats where it has all gone wrong
moonwalk19
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by moonwalk19 »

UpminsterO wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:13 pm He will leave when his contract expires however I can't see that occurring and believe he will get it renewed again
He loves the job and the club so there is no way he will leave on his own accord. Nigel and Kent need him to be the link as they need to have someone on board to look after their interest in the club. He will be around for a long time to come . The set up of the club suits the board in particular Nigel and Kent who are not in the country all the time.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

We're forgetting the obvious answer to our current dilemma . That is to bring in another couple of players of the same quality as Lawrence Vigouroux . Basically buy our way out of trouble . Obviously that's an expensive move but without any management restructuring there's not much choice if we want to get out of this rut we're currently in. Improve the results and people will forget the recent shambles.
eppingo
Fresh Alias

Post by eppingo »

the club will collapse without ling :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: