FAO Spen / Huxley / Lucky 7 / Greyhound

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Father Ted Crilly
Fresh Alias

FAO Spen / Huxley / Lucky 7 / Greyhound

Post by Father Ted Crilly »

I've quickly logged back in to find you all reporting each other for trolling or abuse etc.

Take this as fair warning - whilst Caca is in charge here and it's really his call, I'm all for just binning you all out of here once and for all. Do us all a favour, give up the third rate wumming, give each other a big miss and try to board better as you're just ruining this place for others.

Any bitching in response will see permas as you lot are stinking the place out.
Fanny
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: FAO Spen / Huxley / Lucky 7 / Greyhound

Post by Fanny »

Sorry, sir.

In defence of the Spen account, that one has been well behaved recently. Hopefully that character continues the route it’s currently going down.
Fanny
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fanny »

Lucky7/Spen is back to his old tricks.

Goading users and trashing the Oldham ratings thread.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Maybe just foe him if his posts irritate you so much?
Fanny
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fanny »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:10 pm Maybe just foe him if his posts irritate you so much?
Good advice. I shall.

Isn’t there rules about using multiple accounts on this board? Stunning to think that somebody would actually be sad enough to do so, but I’m fairly certain we have a solid case with spen/lucky7
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Rest assured we look out for malicious alia.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Huxley wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:32 pm
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:10 pm Maybe just foe him if his posts irritate you so much?
Good advice. I shall.

Isn’t there rules about using multiple accounts on this board? Stunning to think that somebody would actually be sad enough to do so, but I’m fairly certain we have a solid case with spen/lucky7
Isn’t there also rules on ex boarders Esteban/Buckingham returning after been perma banned
1 for a very serious flaw ie sharing another boarders personal details
And to say your not the above 2 is poppycock as your acting in exactly the same manner as you where previously in fact some of them are actually re written posts from your old user names
People in glass houses an all that

You gunned for myself and Spen last time round seems you didn’t learn your lesson and yet your the one running to admin

Look the word Troll up as you constantly crack on about it I think you’ll find it fits your persona perfectly

I remember just off Francis Rd wasn’t it😉
Fanny
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fanny »

Lucky7 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:00 pm
Good advice. I shall.

Isn’t there also rules on ex boarders Esteban/Buckingham returning after been perma banned
And to say your not the above 2 is poppycock as your acting in exactly the same manner as you where previously in fact some of them are actually re written posts from your old user names

You gunned for myself and Spen last time round seems you didn’t learn your lesson and yet your the one running to admin

Look the word Troll up as you constantly crack on about it I think you’ll find it fits your persona perfectly

I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about.

You started coming after me for no reason whatsoever. Anybody can look through your post history to see this is a fact. I’d had no previous dealings with you until you came steaming in with the bizarre claim that I don’t like you.

You accuse me of being banned on this board before which is nonsense.

Everybody on this board can see that you’re a troll. Just look at the style of your posting. 90% of what you post is having a pop at other users, usually out of the blue. Aways personal digs. Again, I direct anyone to your freely absolve posting history to back this up.

You’re clearly a very lonely and disturbed individual. .

Anyway, I’m going to to PW’s advice and foe you and your spen account now..
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Huxley wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Good advice. I shall.

You started coming after me for no reason whatsoever. Anybody can look through your post history to see this is a fact. I’d had no previous dealings with you until you came steaming in with the bizarre claim that I don’t like you.

Everybody on this board can see that you’re a troll. Just look at the style of your posting. 90% of what you post is having a pop at other users, usually out of the blue. Aways personal digs. Again, I direct anyone to your freely absolve posting history to back this up.

Whatever Huxley Esteban of Buckingham
Can you spell Pinocchio 🤥
Fanny
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fanny »

Lucky7 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:16 pm
Huxley wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Whatever Huxley Esteban of Buckingham
Can you spell Pinocchio 🤥
Can you spell richard?

Bye bye lucky/spen/troll
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

Lester, please put all of us out of our misery.
Lucky7
Regular
Regular

Post by Lucky7 »

Disoriented wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:27 pm Lester, please put all of us out of our misery.
Your always miserable Dis
Cheer up😉😂
Adz
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Adz »

Is there a way for admin to force and lock foes for users. Would save permabans, etc
StockholmO
Fresh Alias

Post by StockholmO »

I like spen.

There, I have said it.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

FTC and PW isn’t it time that you followed through and got rid of lucky? He’s on my foe list as he is just a troll, wum, fool or idiot take your pick as to what he is. He's relentless in goading people, he is nasty and spiteful to people and offers virtually nothing to this board and community. Look at his trolling of red card yesterday, he makes you want to lose it.

This place would be a better place without him in my opinion, I’m sure he’ll be along shortly to comment on this post.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

If we're banning argumentative idiots..