Justin Edinburgh's first match

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Constanza
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Justin Edinburgh's first match

Post by Constanza »

If i recall was away at Solihull and we lost 1-0.
We have come a long way since then so let's bookend this stat and clinch promotion.
JamesdixonO
Fresh Alias

Re: Justin Edinburgh's first match

Post by JamesdixonO »

It was cold wet and we were dreadful.
Tomorrow it will be the complete opposite of this.
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

Solihull were bottom of NL and looking certainties for relegation then
roffeys money
Fresh Alias

Post by roffeys money »

JamesdixonO wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:46 am It was cold wet and we were dreadful.
Tomorrow it will be the complete opposite of this.
The forecast for Solihull tomorrow is 23 degrees and sunny so that just leaves the football bit.
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

Bit of a turnaround for both teams in that period.
OyinbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by OyinbO »

My worst ever experience in many years following Orient. The atmosphere in the away end was truly toxic that day. And losing to a tinpot outfit like that was far worse than the previous week, when at least losing at Plainmoor, a proper ground for a proper club in a proper town, felt like something we'd known before.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by point nine one eight »

OyinbO wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:20 am My worst ever experience in many years following Orient. The atmosphere in the away end was truly toxic that day. And losing to a tinpot outfit like that was far worse than the previous week, when at least losing at Plainmoor, a proper ground for a proper club in a proper town, felt like something we'd known before.
It was dreadful, went to both never felt so low, the following game however brought my faith back in the team, Justin deserves so much credit for what this club and team are about to achieve, The man upstairs ( I don't mean Kent) is looking down on us with a smile. It's here, It's now, Enjoy this moment let it live in our memories for a long time. Our beloved O's on the cusp of a double, who'd a thought it 18 months ago. We're on our way to the EFL, live it, breath it enjoy it it's gonna happen
OyinbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by OyinbO »

point nine one eight wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:35 pm
OyinbO wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:20 am My worst ever experience in many years following Orient. The atmosphere in the away end was truly toxic that day. And losing to a tinpot outfit like that was far worse than the previous week, when at least losing at Plainmoor, a proper ground for a proper club in a proper town, felt like something we'd known before.
It was dreadful, went to both never felt so low, the following game however brought my faith back in the team, Justin deserves so much credit for what this club and team are about to achieve, The man upstairs ( I don't mean Kent) is looking down on us with a smile. It's here, It's now, Enjoy this moment let it live in our memories for a long time. Our beloved O's on the cusp of a double, who'd a thought it 18 months ago. We're on our way to the EFL, live it, breath it enjoy it it's gonna happen
A beautiful sentiment for Easter Day :D
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

OyinbO wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:20 pm
JE has been the fulcrum around which the success of the team has revolved.
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Disoriented wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:27 pm
OyinbO wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:20 pm

JE has been the fulcrum around which the success of the team has revolved.

Heah you been thumbing through that Oxford Dictionary and Thesaurus again.
I can feel it in my water, it's gonna happen.
EliotNes
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by EliotNes »

Though the big guy took only 3 days it can be said we have had our own resurrection in the last 18 months.
MrB
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by MrB »

After that Torquay debacle,I thought we were down!
Bergen
Regular
Regular

Post by Bergen »

Newham Recorder wrote; "Eventually it ended, but what can’t be forgotten is the shocking display the O’s had put in during what was suppose to be the start of a new era."

I had forgotten that both Henry Ochieng and Sam Dalby played in that game.
Scuba Diver
Fresh Alias

Post by Scuba Diver »

Jonah
point nine one eight
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Scuba Diver wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:06 pm
Jonah
We're gonna win both, the man upstairs says so
CreamofSumYungGai
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by CreamofSumYungGai »

Bergen wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:34 pm Newham Recorder wrote; "Eventually it ended, but what can’t be forgotten is the shocking display the O’s had put in during what was suppose to be the start of a new era."

I had forgotten that both Henry Ochieng and Sam Dalby played in that game.
Neither featured again.