Multiple stabbings at Hainault Tube Station

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Omygawd
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Re: Multiple stabbings at Hainault Tube Station

Post by Omygawd »

Fellowo wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:57 pm Now confirmed that a 13 year old boy has sadly died.
Heartbreaking.
Legend
Fresh Alias

Post by Legend »

It was not at Hainault station it was a rural area that sits behind Lime farm -the perpetrator drive his van into a house first then stabbed a 13 year old to death stabbing another 4 - sad world
I grew up on Limes farm never any bother
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

I expect DuvB will blame Sadiq Khan for this.
Yanzi Gravy
Fresh Alias

Post by Yanzi Gravy »

Bravery of officers incredible. Shame they have a lap dog boss in Rowley presiding over a service where they have charged a gun carrying cop with murder for going to work and carrying out what he is trained to do. Police damned if do or do not. The poor child happily going to school innocently caught up with this man’s problems whatever they are disclosed to be. What a terrible state of affairs we are in.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

A witness tells the BBC he heard the suspect "shouting about God, and whether you believe in God" 🤨

A male inspector suffered a badly damaged hand, while a female officer needed her arm "put back together" :shock: :(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-engl ... n-68926446
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:43 pm A witness tells the BBC he heard the suspect "shouting about God, and whether you believe in God" 🤨
Sadly very telling that I've yet to see anyone in the Christian community come out and condemn this incident.
ChorizO
Fresh Alias

Post by ChorizO »

Admin wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:07 pm
ChorizO wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:06 pm
Admin wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:28 am There's apparently a quite gruesome video doing the rounds on social media. I haven't seen it (and don't want to) but a member of staff her was sent it via Instagram (no I've no idea how that works) and didn't realise what it was until she opened it.

Can't quite get my head around why anyone would want to share a video of this nature but thought I'd warn you all in case.
What is wrong with this member of staff?
Surely an ex-member of staff soon.
I can see PJ's replied already but she wasn't sending it - if anything she's been very upset since seeing it which is what prompted me to put the original post.

It's a bit off the point on this thread but it's an eye opener to me (as someone who's just entered their 50's and not up to date on social media) how much this stuff is shared. Both my kids of 17 and 24 have been sent this video particular video as well. Both have deleted it immediately.
It is truly astonishing just how quickly these things circulate.