Ratings

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Ratings

Post by The Reverend »

Piggot scoring higher than O’Neil is an April Fools…right?
DuvB
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by DuvB »

essexfootball wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:53 pm Gailbraith played well but he lost the player for the free kick and the guy should've scored
I was screaming about the marking before Posh took that corner
Lifelongfan
Fresh Alias

Post by Lifelongfan »

gshaw wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Hoover Attack wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:19 pm
gshaw wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:13 pm

Not difficult against the weak midfield we had out there today. Shows the difference in quality between El Miz and the rest
Weak midfield? Brown and especially Galbraith were decent today.
Brown played so well he got dominated the whole game, squad player at best
Brown was good yesterday. You love to have a go at our young players especially Ruel
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Lifelongfan wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:39 pm

Brown was good yesterday. You love to have a go at our young players especially Ruel
Ahh Ruel,some like him some don’t. Admittedly he puts the the ball in the net, however his control is dreadful and if you watch our passage of play it often breaks down when he gets the ball and lets in the opposition. He has also missed some golden open goals this season in fact he could win the crossbar challenge. If a decent offer came in I would take it.
gshaw
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by gshaw »

Because I don't care if they're "our young players" only that they perform better than the opposition. The difference between having El Miz in there (also relatively young) and Brown is sizeable.
bobo66
Fresh Alias

Post by bobo66 »

What was worrying was that without El Mizouni, we don't have a midfield. I lost count of the number of times, one of their players picked the ball up in defence and ran right through the middle of the park without being tackled. This needs to be sorted before next season when we won't have him.
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

bobo66 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:18 pm What was worrying was that without El Mizouni, we don't have a midfield. I lost count of the number of times, one of their players picked the ball up in defence and ran right through the middle of the park without being tackled. This needs to be sorted before next season when we won't have him.
I agree and that's why we have to go all out to sign him permanently in the Summer .
RedDwarf 1881
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by RedDwarf 1881 »

Monkey Boy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:01 pm

Ahh Ruel,some like him some don’t. Admittedly he puts the the ball in the net, however his control is dreadful and if you watch our passage of play it often breaks down when he gets the ball and lets in the opposition. He has also missed some golden open goals this season in fact he could win the crossbar challenge. If a decent offer came in I would take it.
'Admittedly he puts the ball in the net ". Exactly .
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Monkey Boy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:01 pm

If Ruel goes it'll be on a free, we won't get any money for him, because he's out of contract in the summer
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

bobo66 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:18 pm What was worrying was that without El Mizouni, we don't have a midfield. I lost count of the number of times, one of their players picked the ball up in defence and ran right through the middle of the park without being tackled. This needs to be sorted before next season when we won't have him.
We were without Pratley too.
Hoover Attack
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Hoover Attack »

That was because of inadequate pressing from Adjei 2, Forde and Moncur (and pigs and Ruel second half).

It had nothing to do with Brown and Galbraith.

(To be fair, their 4 was really decent, one of the best players I’ve seen this season).