The Gaza genocide

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Re: The Gaza genocide

Post by Proposition Joe »

CanaryO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:13 am It’s from the Hamas health authority and you know how trustworthy they are, because it’s not at all in their interest to inflate the numbers of course.
This may be true, but the same accusation could fairly be aimed at the CST (whether you have Krav Maga lessons there or not), since they receive 10s of millions of £ from the Home Office.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Proposition Joe wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:38 pm
CanaryO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:13 am It’s from the Hamas health authority and you know how trustworthy they are, because it’s not at all in their interest to inflate the numbers of course.
This may be true, but the same accusation could fairly be aimed at the CST (whether you have Krav Maga lessons there or not), since they receive 10s of millions of £ from the Home Office.
Couldn't resist could you ;)
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Checked in on the thread again during a spare minute on the can but yes, I should have stuck to my own advice.
faldO
Fresh Alias

Post by faldO »

Max B Gold wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:45 pm What Hamas did on 7th October isn't a justification for the genocide in Gaza. The dehumanisiation and oppression of the Palestinians didn't start on 7/10/2023.
When did the genocide start?
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

“Is what they're doing now an appropriate, proportionate response? No it isn't”

This is the kind of bullshit answer from someone sitting in his nice comfortable place in suburbia.

What would be an appropriate response ? Would you like the Israelis to find a Palestinian music festival for peace (if only) and rape, murder, behead and slaughter those attending ?
Would that be fine with you ?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

faldO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm
Max B Gold wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:45 pm What Hamas did on 7th October isn't a justification for the genocide in Gaza. The dehumanisiation and oppression of the Palestinians didn't start on 7/10/2023.
Early on

"A partial Jewish State is not the end, but only the beginning. ... I am certain that we will not be prevented from settling in the other parts of the country, either by mutual agreements with our Arab neighbors or by some other means. . . [If the Arabs refuse] we shall have to speak to them in a different language. But we shall only have another language if we have a state."

David Ben Gurion
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

CanaryO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:53 pm “Is what they're doing now an appropriate, proportionate response? No it isn't”

This is the kind of bullshit answer from someone sitting in his nice comfortable place in suburbia.

What would be an appropriate response ? Would you like the Israelis to find a Palestinian music festival for peace (if only) and rape, murder, behead and slaughter those attending ?
Easy to just sling insults about and that seems your level. I'm not a military strategist but I'd hope there was an action that Israel could have taken that wouldn't mean thousands of innocent men, women and children had to die to satisfy Israel's need for revenge. However, you seem perfectly happy with this approach?
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

Proposition Joe wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:38 pm
The difference is, unless I’m very much mistaken, I have far more knowledge of the situation here than you do.
Yes, due to the Jew hatred ithat exists the CST receives some government funding, but if you’d seen the videos I have then you’d know why. They also receive huge donations from those pesky rich Jews who own all of Hollywood, the Media, the weather, space lasers etc.
As for my KM training, I get the use of a school hall once or twice a week and every single lesson I took was self funded. As are the many trips I make to faith institutions all over the country every single week.
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

Max B Gold wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:56 pm
faldO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm
Early on

"A partial Jewish State is not the end, but only the beginning. ... I am certain that we will not be prevented from settling in the other parts of the country, either by mutual agreements with our Arab neighbors or by some other means. . . [If the Arabs refuse] we shall have to speak to them in a different language. But we shall only have another language if we have a state."

David Ben Gurion
Rape the women, murder the parents, behead the babies.

Yahya Sinwar.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

faldO
Fresh Alias

Post by faldO »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:39 pm Image
Fake news.

This was debunked by the Australian Associated Press as recently as last week, and indeed every time it resurfaces.

https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/assass ... sraeli-pm/

The same quote has even been attributed to different people.
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

BoniO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm
CanaryO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:53 pm “Is what they're doing now an appropriate, proportionate response? No it isn't”

Easy to just sling insults about and that seems your level. I'm not a military strategist but I'd hope there was an action that Israel could have taken that wouldn't mean thousands of innocent men, women and children had to die to satisfy Israel's need for revenge. However, you seem perfectly happy with this approach?
There’s an action the Hamas leadership could take to stop
the war and protect their citizens, if they give a sh*t about them from their 5 star hotels in Doha of course, just release the hostages. Simple, but unfortunately for them it won’t add any more zeros to the billions already in their bank accounts, so they reject the ceasefire offers or make their demands so ridiculous that there’s no option for Israel to reject them, posturing over their 15 course meals while Gazans and Israelis suffer, demanding like it’s Israel and not Hamas on the brink of defeat.
If things don’t change and fast then there’s only one end game here, Israel has to enter Rafah, destroy what’s left of Hamas, whilst doing all they can to protect the enemies civilians, which is a request unheard of before in modern or indeed any warfare, but of course it’s always ok to make ridiculous demands on the Jews.

Sorry about the insults, but unfortunately sometimes stupidity just presents itself on a plate.
PastryChwfJames
Fresh Alias

Post by PastryChwfJames »

CanaryO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:31 pm
CanaryO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:53 pm
the war and protect their citizens.
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

Thanks for sharing. Do you really think that if the hostages were released that Israel could carry on with their offensive, they should but fu@k me for starters a few posters on here would self combust with their Jew hatred and can you imagine what the marching penguins would do ? No Jew anywhere would be safe.
Personally I’d happily carry on until every Hamas terrorist rat is in the ground and the Israelis are using high tech video surveillance to make sure they get more of the perpetrators. The sick bastards who filmed themselves committing these atrocities made the first of many mistakes by glorifying in their sick,twisted actions on 7/10.
It’ll be a modern day ‘Munich’ revenge op, ceasefire or no ceasefire coming right up
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

CanaryO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:31 pm

the war and protect their citizens, if they give a sh*t about them from their 5 star hotels in Doha of course, just release the hostages. Simple, but unfortunately for them it won’t add any more zeros to the billions already in their bank accounts, so they reject the ceasefire offers or make their demands so ridiculous that there’s no option for Israel to reject them, posturing over their 15 course meals while Gazans and Israelis suffer, demanding like it’s Israel and not Hamas on the brink of defeat.
If things don’t change and fast then there’s only one end game here, Israel has to enter Rafah, destroy what’s left of Hamas, whilst doing all they can to protect the enemies civilians, which is a request unheard of before in modern or indeed any warfare, but of course it’s always ok to make ridiculous demands on the Jews.

Sorry about the insults, but unfortunately sometimes stupidity just presents itself on a plate.
I've known for some time that you can't argue with a zealot so I'll leave you to your posturing.
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

And I’ll leave you with my own video
PastryChwfJames
Fresh Alias

CanaryO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm Thanks for sharing. Do you really think that if the hostages were released that Israel could carry on with their offensive, they should but fu@k me for starters a few posters on here would self combust with their Jew hatred and can you imagine what the marching penguins would do ? No Jew anywhere would be safe.
Personally I’d happily carry on until every Hamas terrorist rat is in the ground and the Israelis are using high tech video surveillance to make sure they get more of the perpetrators. The sick bastards who filmed themselves committing these atrocities made the first of many mistakes by glorifying in their sick,twisted actions on 7/10.
It’ll be a modern day ‘Munich’ revenge op, ceasefire or no ceasefire coming right up
Please Name names with your accusation of
"Jew Hatred" .
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Chicken Dhansak »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:39 pm Image
Sounds very much like what the British did in ireland.
PastryChwfJames
Fresh Alias

CanaryO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm Thanks for sharing. Do you really think that if the hostages were released that Israel could carry on with their offensive, they should but fu@k me for starters a few posters on here would self combust with their Jew hatred and can you imagine what the marching penguins would do ? No Jew anywhere would be safe.
What about the thousands of Palestinian Women & Children innocently murdered by Netenyahu in his attempt to eradicate Palestine ?

I assume you are calling all those countries who have called on Israel to stop the Genocide & passed UNSC ruling on an Immediate ceasefire are just acting on
"Jew Hatred " ?
Last edited by PastryChwfJames on Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

PastryChwfJames wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:43 pm
"Jew Hatred" .
Ain't you got a soufflé to make ?
PastryChwfJames
Fresh Alias

CanaryO wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:50 pm
PastryChwfJames wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:43 pm
"Jew Hatred" .
Ain't you got a soufflé to make ?
Nope.

Can you name the names instead of hurling insults
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

Fu@k me I bet you’re slobbering into your pancake mix waiting to see if I include you. tw*t.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

UK Government aware Israel is committing war crimes, but is keeping quiet about it:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... -recording
Chicken Dhansak
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Chicken Dhansak »

It's no good arguing with the Yoks CanaryO, you will never get through to them as they are just to blinkered.
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

Proposition Joe wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:54 pm UK Government aware Israel is committing war crimes, but is keeping quiet about it:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... -recording
Remind me what the ICJ said ? Genocide, Yes or No ?