The Gaza genocide

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

E10EU
Fresh Alias

The Gaza genocide

Post by E10EU »

The ICJ (International Court of Justice) has now ordered Israel to allow Gaza food aid, a legally binding decision.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... a-food-aid

Yet Israel is still claiming to be 'victims' and acting in self defence ....

Did anybody else watch the Medic's recording (on ITV News at 6) of the devastating reality she encounters daily ?

Are any English politicians truly interested when they all seem to be into self serving electioneering?
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: The Gaza genocide

Post by George M »

E10EU wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:31 am The ICJ (International Court of Justice) has now ordered Israel to allow Gaza food aid, a legally binding decision.

Did anybody else watch the Medic's recording (on ITV News at 6) of the devastating reality she encounters daily ?

Are any English politicians truly interested when they all seem to be into self serving electioneering?
Every time Russia steps out of line , we through sanctions at them at the expense of our economy. Russian sanctions are one of the reasons our economy is suffering. It does nothing to the Russians. But , if we are to sanction the Russians , why are we not doing the same to Israel. Israel seems to have immunity .
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

“ Throw sanctions at them “
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

E10EU is such an odd account, always posts in the middle of night and you have to go back three years through his posts to find anything about the club

Latest culture war topic though and no doubt he’ll start a thread about it, but will never reply when he’s pulled up on things.

Bots going on here…..
CEB
Regular
Regular
Awards: Messageboard know-it-all

Post by CEB »

I would say that it’s an Iantruiging account, were it not for that he seems to be on the opposite side of this issue, as far as I remember
Hoover Attack
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Hoover Attack »

Posting at 12:30 is also a bit early to be considered as The Wiantching Hour.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

It's a tuff one to solve, this.
Jeremy Bentham
Fresh Alias

Post by Jeremy Bentham »

George M wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:04 am
E10EU wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:31 am The ICJ (International Court of Justice) has now ordered Israel to allow Gaza food aid, a legally binding decision.

Every time Russia steps out of line , we through sanctions at them at the expense of our economy. Russian sanctions are one of the reasons our economy is suffering. It does nothing to the Russians. But , if we are to sanction the Russians , why are we not doing the same to Israel. Israel seems to have immunity .
Israel has been found to be an apartheid state by all the top human rights organisations.

Israel has flouted UN resolutions for decades.

Israel has ignored the UN security council and the International Court of Justice.

It can get away with all of this because it is backed by the US. It can do literally anything it wants because of this backing and the UK goes along with it.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Disparage the poster rather than respond to the message - mind you, I agree it’s impossible to justify Israel’s actions so it’s probably all you’ve got left.
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:22 am E10EU is such an odd account, always posts in the middle of night and you have to go back three years through his posts to find anything about the club

Latest culture war topic though and no doubt he’ll start a thread about it, but will never reply when he’s pulled up on things.

Bots going on here…..
lol @ at enforced starvation and possible genocide described as “the latest culture war”
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

I was referring to his posting history in general having trawled through his posts to see the last time he posted something relating to the club (2021)
CEB
Regular
Regular
Awards: Messageboard know-it-all

Post by CEB »

Ten o’clock is my bed time in my forties
Rich Tea Wellin
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:28 am I was referring to his posting history in general having trawled through his posts to see the last time he posted something relating to the club (2021)
Backtracking more than Stephen purches
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Erm, I think you’re just deliberately missing the point and looking for an argument. Which, I can’t be arsed to indulge, sorry
Hoover Attack
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Hoover Attack »

Rich Tea Wellin wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:37 am
Currywurst and Chips wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:28 am I was referring to his posting history in general having trawled through his posts to see the last time he posted something relating to the club (2021)
Backtracking more than Stephen purches
:lol:
Hoover Attack
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Hoover Attack »

I'll see your E10EU and raise you a dunnem.
Hoover Attack
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Hoover Attack »

CEB wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:34 am Ten o’clock is my bed time in my forties
Dunnem and I were saying just the other day that we both intend on doing this.

Not together, obviously.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

CEB wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:34 am Ten o’clock is my bed time in my forties
Just does not compute.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Jeremy Bentham wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:49 am

Israel has been found to be an apartheid state by all the top human rights organisations.

Israel has ignored the UN security council and the International Court of Justice.

It can get away with all of this because it is backed by the US. It can do literally anything it wants because of this backing and the UK goes along with it.
Everything I wanted to say but was to scared to do so.
Jeremy Bentham
Fresh Alias

Post by Jeremy Bentham »

George M wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:19 am

People should never be scared to speak the truth.
Friend or faux
Fresh Alias

Post by Friend or faux »

Jeremy Bentham :- People should never be scared to speak the truth.
Me:- Try telling that to Alexei Navalny
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

George M wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:19 am

Why exactly were you scared to?

Can i make a guess? Was it because anyone that dares to criticise Israel is labelled an antisemite?

By weaponizing antisemitism in this way, Israel has done the opposite to what it wanted, ie. make more people antisemitic.

Decent people who make genuine criticisms of Israel should never be labelled as antisemites.......its done to shut down any criticisms, because the Israelis know the criticisms are true and just
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

‘By weaponizing antisemitism in this way, Israel has done the opposite to what it wanted, ie. make more people antisemitic’

Really ? I’d say only those who were anti-semites to start with, hope you don’t fall into that category.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

CanaryO wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:11 pm ‘By weaponizing antisemitism in this way, Israel has done the opposite to what it wanted, ie. make more people antisemitic’

Really ? I’d say only those who were anti-semites to start with, hope you don’t fall into that category.
No, youre wrong

Ordinary decent people, with a sense of fair play, see the terrible genocide of a people. It is natural to hate those imposing this horror, thus antisemitism increases
CanaryO
Fresh Alias

Post by CanaryO »

Jesus Christ keep digging that big old racist hole.
I honestly can’t be arsed to reply to you, it’s a battle of wits and you’ve clearly come unarmed.
Anyway before I go I’m going to assume you hate all black Africans or at least the Sudanese due to the civil war in Sudan, or maybe all Muslims after what Assad is doing ?
If not, and those thoughts haven’t crossed your mind, then maybe it’s just yhe Jews you have a problem with ?