Joey Barton

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Wally Banter
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Joey Barton

Post by Wally Banter »

I quite admire that some people's egos prefer "this guy's attacking me with 4 different aliases!" to "hmm, looks like quite a few people on here think I'm a bit of a plonker".
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

Guy who uses aliases: “guys, there are no aliases on here”
Wally Banter
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Wally Banter »

Which aliases are CEB again, Rev""yyy?
CEB
Regular
Regular
Awards: Messageboard know-it-all

Post by CEB »

is he mentioning me?

I’ll just paste this, from the locked thread:

“I don’t care whether you’re convinced; in fact I think it’s hilarious and telling that you’re happy to openly take up that position rather than concede you were wrong.

Feel free to start another thread moaning about my rule break, but here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to post this comment, then immediately foe you, and then not mention or reply to you again, unless it comes to my attention that you are making significant efforts to grab my attention, disregarding this.
Up to you what you do with that info - and I’ll even give you a free reply so you can have the last word. But for me - I’ve told you you’re a **** (fool) once I saw you do what you did on my posts to Spen’s, and now I’m done. We can totally stay away from each other and - as you seemed to want - you can also save yourself from ever experiencing my posts again.

Up to you, but just know that any time you mention Spen or me again, everyone will know that it’s because you actually can’t stand being ignored by the people you’ve stoked conflict with.”

I don’t think I need to add any more to that, really.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Post by Tuffers#2 »

CEB wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:34 pm Genuinely baffled by the go-to accusation of “aliases”. It seems like it’s a hangover from when there actually was a trend for accounts to be set up for multiple users for the LOLs, and where some users really did utilise multiple accounts in order to harass people with a step removed from their known identity.

Neither of those things seem to currently exist, and even the accusations of “having an alias” usually seems to just be a scattershot accusation after someone says something, rather than a genuine response to suspicious patterns of behaviour.

I mean, obviously Joe is Tuffers (he hasn’t even denied it, he’s just said “I am Joe, nobody else” which is strictly speaking, 100% true) but he hasn’t used aliases in the sense of having multiple accounts in order to shape the way conversations with him go
Joe315 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:45 pm
CEB wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:14 pm I definitely agree that hoover attack displays the same level of intelligence/wit as tuffers, I just think your radar is slightly off
Your's to
I'm Joe
Nobody else.
Joe315 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:58 am
Monkey Boy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:57 am Blimey your up early this morning being pedantic tuffers
It's Joe,
Ask LSN if My I.P is the Same as this Tuffers
Should put it to bed once & for all.

Think you'll find I Joe have denied it plenty of times
CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

It’s the fact that you put “this” in front of Tuffers that makes it so clear that you don’t even know of whom I speak. Very compelling.
CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

Joe315 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:43 pm
CEB wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:34 pm Genuinely baffled by the go-to accusation of “aliases”. It seems like it’s a hangover from when there actually was a trend for accounts to be set up for multiple users for the LOLs, and where some users really did utilise multiple accounts in order to harass people with a step removed from their known identity.

Neither of those things seem to currently exist, and even the accusations of “having an alias” usually seems to just be a scattershot accusation after someone says something, rather than a genuine response to suspicious patterns of behaviour.

I mean, obviously Joe is Tuffers (he hasn’t even denied it, he’s just said “I am Joe, nobody else” which is strictly speaking, 100% true) but he hasn’t used aliases in the sense of having multiple accounts in order to shape the way conversations with him go
CEB wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:14 pm I definitely agree that hoover attack displays the same level of intelligence/wit as tuffers, I just think your radar is slightly off
Your's to
I'm Joe
Nobody else.
Monkey Boy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:57 am Blimey your up early this morning being pedantic tuffers
It's Joe,

Could you maybe post an example of where you’ve denied it? Because neither of those are denials.

Thanks for the nostalgic “do you remember 2003?” glow you’ve given me with the “feel free to check my IP a address” schtick though.

I don’t mind if you are or aren’t Tuffers anyway. Doesn’t bother me, the point is that whether you are or not, you’re just being a person on the internet, not particularly adopting a persona. And that’s fine
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

I put this Tuffers ,purely because I don't know
who he is. Your assumption is beyond my control.
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

Hypocrisy showing once again. Makes a long speech about his he’s going to ignore me and then proceeds to post something which is related to me (I recently accused him of using an alias).

He then tries to claim that I’m the obsessed one.

Proper strange behaviour.
CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

“ Up to you, but just know that any time you mention Spen or me again, everyone will know that it’s because you actually can’t stand being ignored by the people you’ve stoked conflict with.”
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

To misquote Carly Simon, but perhaps apt for this thread

"You're so vain, you probably think this post is about you, don't you"
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Of course I can
CEB wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:48 pm
Joe315 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:43 pm

Your's to
I'm Joe
Nobody else.

It's Joe,

Could you maybe post an example of where you’ve denied it? Because neither of those are denials.

Thanks for the nostalgic “do you remember 2003?” glow you’ve given me with the “feel free to check my IP a address” schtick though.

I don’t mind if you are or aren’t Tuffers anyway. Doesn’t bother me, the point is that whether you are or not, you’re just being a person on the internet, not particularly adopting a persona. And that’s fine
Joe315 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:14 am
Monkey Boy wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:06 am
Joe315 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:58 am

Ah the IF word. :clown
I’ll agree with the the Rev on this. Thanks for your comment Tuffers👍
I'm not him though. Agree with who you want. You still fail to understand this being about things like belief, determination, unwillingness to give up, fight & not about formations.
viewtopic.php?t=13170&start=25#p356276

4th of December.
Hope that puts an end to it.
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

This is a fine example of the manipulative and controlling behaviour/bullying I called out previously.

He makes a declaration that if I respond to ANYTHING relating to him then it’s proof than I want his attention. Not only is this absurd it’s logically incorrect.

After doing this he then proceeds to post a comment which is related to me.

So I cannot reply without him immediately making the false allegation that the ONLY reason I’m commenting is because I don’t want to be ignored by him. He has set up a situation where he can basically say anything related to me and I can’t reply without having this false accusation thrown at me.

It’s the kind of manipulative behaviour an abusive partner uses. Quite creepy really.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

The Reverend wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:01 pm This is a fine example of the manipulative and controlling behaviour/bullying I called out previously.

He makes a declaration that if I respond to ANYTHING relating to him then it’s proof than I want his attention. Not only is this absurd it’s logically incorrect.

After doing this he then proceeds to post a comment which is related to me.

So I cannot reply without him immediately making the false allegation that the ONLY reason I’m commenting is because I don’t want to be ignored by him. He has set up a situation where he can basically say anything related to me and I can’t reply without having this false accusation thrown at me.

It’s the kind of manipulative behaviour an abusive partner uses. Quite creepy really.
Don't worry
It's the Self Diagnosis kicking in.
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

“ and then not mention or reply to you again, unless it comes to my attention that you are making significant efforts to grab my attention, disregarding this.”

“ by The Reverend » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:38 pm

Guy who uses aliases: “guys, there are no aliases on here””
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

Conveniently misses out the post before this which was a sneering commentary on accusing people of using aliases, after I pointed out that he almost certainly uses aliases the other day

Again, like a manipulative abuser he uses gaslighting & omission of relevant info to drive a narrative. Very, very sinister pattern of behaviour.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Daily Express bot »

The Reverend wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:09 pm
Daily Express bot wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:07 pm
Hoover Attack wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:38 am

Misogynistic comments - Real World

Transphobic comments - Real World

Calling someone a pr1ck - UNACCEPTABLE
All unacceptable of course and sadly in the all occur in real world but you cannot go running to teacher every time. Thankfully , the status quo is generally maintained. Now , swearing and being unkind on a board like this is another matter. With reference to the first two above I would imagine they would be red cards here. I feel the third should be at least a yellow.
Can you please explain what the alternative to this “real world” you keep banging on about is?

Surely everyone alive lives in the “real world”.
Refer to what I originally said, most of the stuff Barton spouts is nothing more than you would here in the average pub, cafe or football ground . Hardly shocking unless you are confining yourself to the average University Campus , BBC environment or a Local authority work place for example where the Woke Agenda will be instilled. I find some of the abuse screamed out and football officials from the crowd in front of women and kids far more offensive as you can switch Barton off the TV or Radio.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Daily Express bot »

Joe315 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:28 pm
Daily Express bot wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:27 am
Joe315 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:07 am

Keep telling yourself that.
I do not need to tell myself anything, I do not drink. Many people are non-drinkers, probably many on this Board.
You mean your aliases are all Tee Total as well ?
I don’t have any .
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

Wally Banter
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Wally Banter »

Top notch 'being kind' there, spen.
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

Daily Express bot wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:07 pm
The Reverend wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:09 pm
Daily Express bot wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:07 pm

All unacceptable of course and sadly in the all occur in real world but you cannot go running to teacher every time. Thankfully , the status quo is generally maintained. Now , swearing and being unkind on a board like this is another matter. With reference to the first two above I would imagine they would be red cards here. I feel the third should be at least a yellow.
Can you please explain what the alternative to this “real world” you keep banging on about is?

Surely everyone alive lives in the “real world”.
Refer to what I originally said, most of the stuff Barton spouts is nothing more than you would here in the average pub, cafe or football ground . Hardly shocking unless you are confining yourself to the average University Campus , BBC environment or a Local authority work place for example where the Woke Agenda will be instilled. I find some of the abuse screamed out and football officials from the crowd in front of women and kids far more offensive as you can switch Barton off the TV or Radio.
Thanks for clarifying.

“Real world” = pubs, cafes and Football grounds
“Fake world” = BBC, universities and public sector workplaces.

What about the supermarket, where does that fit in your real world/fake world dichotomy?
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Daily Express bot wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:08 pm
Joe315 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:28 pm
Daily Express bot wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:27 am

I do not need to tell myself anything, I do not drink. Many people are non-drinkers, probably many on this Board.
You mean your aliases are all Tee Total as well ?
I don’t have any .
:lol:
CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

Again, this is all very strange. Why are people arguing about what aliases people have when there isn’t even a suspicious account backing someone up in something? It’s like “you have an alias” is being used as a catch-all insult or attempt to delegitimise …. something. But what? It’s weird.
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

Weird how he’s been utterly obsessed with aliases ever since some suspicious behaviour on accounts was pointed out.

Almost certainly a case of the lady doth protest too much.