Joey Barton

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

JimbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Joey Barton

Post by JimbO »

seen the bell end has been at it comparing to female pundits to Rose and Fred West hope this is the final nail in the bell ends his career in football
Omygawd
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Omygawd »

Given some of the Police interventions on hate crimes he's treading a fine line. And, before you come up with some smart arsed quasi (mostly pretend) legal assessment comment, Spin f""" off.
spen666
Regular
Regular

Post by spen666 »

Omygawd wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:18 pm Given some of the Police interventions on hate crimes he's treading a fine line. And, before you come up with some smart arsed quasi (mostly pretend) legal assessment comment, Spin f""" off.
WTF has this got to do with me

No idea why you are so angry & upset with me that you have to resort to abuse.

It says more about your lack of intelligence that you abuse someone who was not even involved in the discussion.
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Real Al »

Joey currently involved in the longest and most public interview for a GB News presenter's job ever.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Daily Express bot »

JimbO wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:58 pm seen the bell end has been at it comparing to female pundits to Rose and Fred West hope this is the final nail in the bell ends his career in football
Purely an opinion and free speech like Lineker is repeatedly expressing his views , although he is on the payroll of TV Licence payer. Wrong type of ‘opinion’ for the ears of the wokey lot though of course.
DuvB
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by DuvB »

EliotNes wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:03 am I have trouble with higher pitched (normally female) commentators, especially when the pitch goes up a notch or two due to excitement, but this is due to my hearing problems. I'd love for a few male, gravely voiced commentators again, but there don't seem to be any around.
Agreed even though I dont have hearing problems.. Also all of todays commentators talk too much for my liking
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Daily Express bot wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:27 am
JimbO wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:58 pm seen the bell end has been at it comparing to female pundits to Rose and Fred West hope this is the final nail in the bell ends his career in football
Purely an opinion and free speech like Lineker is repeatedly expressing his views , although he is on the payroll of TV Licence payer. Wrong type of ‘opinion’ for the ears of the wokey lot though of course.
You took a few weeks off in fairness but good to see you back to being an absolute buffoon.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Proposition Joe wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:50 am
Daily Express bot wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:27 am
You took a few weeks off in fairness but good to see you back to being an absolute buffoon.
You are entitled to your opinion, whatever you mean. I am not a mind reader though so assume you disagree with what I said.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Post by Tuffers#2 »

The Mindsweep
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Mindsweep »

Only partially aware of what he's been up to of late, but had a look at his twitter feed today. He is obviously going through some breakdown, doesn't excuse his behaviour of course, but it's going to end very badly at some point. Surely he must have people around him who care that can help him.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

The Mindsweep wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:42 pm Only partially aware of what he's been up to of late, but had a look at his twitter feed today. He is obviously going through some breakdown, doesn't excuse his behaviour of course, but it's going to end very badly at some point. Surely he must have people around him who care that can help him.
Just because you don’t agree with what he says you assume he is mentally ill?

Are you having a breakdown?
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

He’s always been a worthless piece of merde - nothing has changed recently.
Friend or faux
Fresh Alias

Post by Friend or faux »

Boni0:- He’s always been a worthless piece of merde - nothing has changed recently.

Were you referring to Joey or to Looney Lenny aka Daily Express bot or more probably Tuffers?
The Mindsweep
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Mindsweep »

Daily Express bot wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:41 pm
The Mindsweep wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:42 pm Only partially aware of what he's been up to of late, but had a look at his twitter feed today. He is obviously going through some breakdown, doesn't excuse his behaviour of course, but it's going to end very badly at some point. Surely he must have people around him who care that can help him.

It's not his underlying views, he could be spouting the complete opposite, it's how he is expressing them.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

The Mindsweep wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:38 pm

It's not his underlying views, he could be spouting the complete opposite, it's how he is expressing them.
Well , he is being given a platform and his views are somewhat extreme and controversial, in the current public domain and far different from what Lineker of Neville would say but equally the latter two appeal to a different ‘wokey’ audience. To be honest , what Barton is spouting is not much different than what I hear down my local cafe or pub on the average day or even on a match day at the ground and surrounding boozers. We must understand that people have their own opinions and they can be expressed within the confines of the law.
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

Daily Express bot wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:15 pm

Well , he is being given a platform and his views are somewhat extreme and controversial, in the current public domain and far different from what Lineker of Neville would say but equally the latter two appeal to a different ‘wokey’ audience. To be honest , what Barton is spouting is not much different than what I hear down my local cafe or pub on the average day or even on a match day at the ground and surrounding boozers. We must understand that people have their own opinions and they can be expressed within the confines of the law.
You must keep very unsavoury company if what Barton is spouting is something you hear on a daily basis.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

The Reverend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:32 pm

You must keep very unsavoury company if what Barton is spouting is something you hear on a daily basis.
My company are not unsavoury but I live in London and the real world. I do not create a scene or ‘police ‘ misogynistic remarks and banter. I would intervene should I saw a lady in distress and on the receiving end of unsavoury remarks but have to evaluate each situation on its merits. Incidenly I pulled up a bloke I vaguely know for being rude in a sexual way to a young barmaid , in the pub on Christmas Day. He was in drink but my bollocking filtered through to his head.

Anyway, how are you getting on in the monastery these days?
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Love how "the real world" gets used as code for people being a pr!ck.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Proposition Joe wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:07 pm Love how "the real world" gets used as code for people being a pr!ck.
Wrap up in more cotton wool today , really cold .outside, try not to walk on any snowflakes.
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

Daily Express bot wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:06 pm

My company are not unsavoury but I live in London and the real world. I do not create a scene or ‘police ‘ misogynistic remarks and banter. I would intervene should I saw a lady in distress and on the receiving end of unsavoury remarks but have to evaluate each situation on its merits. Incidenly I pulled up a bloke I vaguely know for being rude in a sexual way to a young barmaid , in the pub on Christmas Day. He was in drink but my bollocking filtered through to his head.

Did everyone then stand up and applaud?
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Daily Express bot wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:17 am
Proposition Joe wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:07 pm Love how "the real world" gets used as code for people being a pr!ck.
Wrap up in more cotton wool today , really cold .outside, try not to walk on any snowflakes.
Tuesday challenge: how many more tired cliches can you fit in your replies?
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Proposition Joe wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:13 am
Well Mister, you have responded twice with zero substance even resorting to name calling in a puerile fashion. Your juvenile behaviour says more about you than me.
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

The Reverend wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:32 am
Daily Express bot wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:06 pm

Did everyone then stand up and applaud?
No, there was only us two at the bar and and a couple seated, with music on. The barmaid thanked me last Sunday though which was nice.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Daily Express bot wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:01 am
Proposition Joe wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:13 am

Well Mister, you have responded twice with zero substance even resorting to name calling in a puerile fashion. Your juvenile behaviour says more about you than me.
What name did I call you in the above quoted post? I can't see one.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Morning guys,nice to see everyone getting on,roll on Saturday then we can all chat about something worth chatting about 👍