Joey Barton

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Joey Barton

Post by Daily Express bot »

The Reverend wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:11 pm
Daily Express bot wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:07 pm
The Reverend wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:09 pm

Can you please explain what the alternative to this “real world” you keep banging on about is?

Surely everyone alive lives in the “real world”.
Refer to what I originally said, most of the stuff Barton spouts is nothing more than you would here in the average pub, cafe or football ground . Hardly shocking unless you are confining yourself to the average University Campus , BBC environment or a Local authority work place for example where the Woke Agenda will be instilled. I find some of the abuse screamed out and football officials from the crowd in front of women and kids far more offensive as you can switch Barton off the TV or Radio.
Thanks for clarifying.

“Real world” = pubs, cafes and Football grounds
“Fake world” = BBC, universities and public sector workplaces.

What about the supermarket, where does that fit in your real world/fake world dichotomy?
I have not mentioned ‘fake worlds’
I only shop in M&S, everyone, staff, customers, seem nice, and polite , even the shoplifters .
Daily Express bot
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Daily Express bot »

The Reverend wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:09 pm

Can you please explain what the alternative to this “real world” you keep banging on about is?

Surely everyone alive lives in the “real world”.
Refer to what I originally said, most of the stuff Barton spouts is nothing more than you would here in the average pub, cafe or football ground . Hardly shocking unless you are confining yourself to the average University Campus , BBC environment or a Local authority work place for example where the Woke Agenda will be instilled. I find some of the abuse screamed out and football officials from the crowd in front of women and kids far more offensive as you can switch Barton off the TV or Radio.
Thanks for clarifying.

What about the supermarket, where does that fit in your real world/fake world dichotomy?
I only shop in M&S, everyone, staff, customers, seem nice, and polite , even the shoplifters .
Friend or faux
Fresh Alias

Post by Friend or faux »

Daily Express bot AKA looney lennie probably Tuffers:- you ain't arf 'king boring!!!!!!
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

or a Local authority work place for example where the Woke Agenda will be instilled.
Tell us you've never worked for a local authority without saying you've never worked for a local authority.
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

Daily Express bot wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:25 pm

Thanks for clarifying.

Updated

“Real World” = pubs, cafes, football grounds, Marks & Spencer
“Not real world” = BBC, Universities, Public sector work places

What about Lidl, where does that go?
Hoover Attack
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Hoover Attack »

Normal aisles - Real World

Middle aisle - Fake
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

CEB wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:41 pm is he mentioning me?

I’ll just paste this, from the locked thread:

“I don’t care whether you’re convinced; in fact I think it’s hilarious and telling that you’re happy to openly take up that position rather than concede you were wrong.

Feel free to start another thread moaning about my rule break, but here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to post this comment, then immediately foe you, and then not mention or reply to you again, unless it comes to my attention that you are making significant efforts to grab my attention, disregarding this.
Up to you what you do with that info - and I’ll even give you a free reply so you can have the last word. But for me - I’ve told you you’re a **** (fool) once I saw you do what you did on my posts to Spen’s, and now I’m done. We can totally stay away from each other and - as you seemed to want - you can also save yourself from ever experiencing my posts again.

Up to you, but just know that any time you mention Spen or me again, everyone will know that it’s because you actually can’t stand being ignored by the people you’ve stoked conflict with.”

I don’t think I need to add any more to that, really.
At least we now know who it really was who couldn’t stand being ignored.

Unless, of course, you are going to make some bizarre claim about my comments about Simpson (which were not aimed at you or referencing you in any way whatsoever) were a way of capturing your attention.

Can’t wait to see what rationale you come up with for how it wasn’t you who made an explicit attempt to grab my attention.

So there we have it. Months of ignoring you and not engaging with you in any way and you finally cracked.

Cheers.
CEB
Regular
Regular
Awards: Messageboard know-it-all

Post by CEB »

Where did I say I wouldn’t talk to you again?
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

CEB wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:35 pm Where did I say I wouldn’t talk to you again?
Ah I see. It was “if Rev mentions me he is obsessed but it doesn’t count if I mention him”. Go it. And this presumably applies to “it doesn’t count if I try to get his attention months after he started actively avoiding me”.

But yeah, I’m the one who hates being ignored.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Thought you were going to keep to your own thread?
CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

Glad you understand the way it is, Neverwrotealetterend
The Reverend
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by The Reverend »

Proposition Joe wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:39 pm Thought you were going to keep to your own thread?
If someone shows me how to copy links to threads I will happily copy over a link to this gleaming demonstration of CEBs hypocrisy to the designated thread. Its an important point of reference for the argument he decided to reignite completely unprovoked and vindicates my belief that he projects his own flaws (obsession, virtue signalling, only caring about being told he’s “right” and not being that smart) as accusations about others.
CEB
Regular
Regular

Post by CEB »

Where have I ever accused anyone of anything? Show me one example!
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

The Reverend wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:43 pm
Proposition Joe wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:39 pm Thought you were going to keep to your own thread?
If someone shows me how to copy links to threads I will happily copy over a link to this gleaming demonstration of CEBs hypocrisy to the designated thread. Its an important point of reference for the argument he decided to reignite completely unprovoked and vindicates my belief that he projects his own flaws (obsession, virtue signalling, only caring about being told he’s “right” and not being that smart) as accusations about others.
Just post on the other thread like you said you would. Ignore anything anywhere else. It's not hard and you just never stick to what you'll say you'll do.
B.whitehouse+10more
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by B.whitehouse+10more »

Proposition Joe wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:08 pm
The Reverend wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:43 pm
Just post on the other thread like you said you would. Ignore anything anywhere else. It's not hard and you just never stick to what you'll say you'll do.
I’ve noticed this as well
BIGRON
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by BIGRON »

Is this still a Joey Barton thread ? Asking for a friend.