Beradogs

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Beradogs

Post by Monkey Boy »

Where’s the ratings dogs? Couldn’t get to the game yesterday as on my Holibobs again 💁🙈
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Beradogs

Post by Admin »

Potential banning offence detected. Use of the word Holibobs. Eugh.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Admin wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:10 pm Potential banning offence detected. Use of the word Holibobs. Eugh.
What? Or are you just jealous 😂🙈
Give it to Jabo
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Give it to Jabo »

Hideous word - seconded.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Give it to Jabo wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:17 pm Hideous word - seconded.
You having a laugh it’s what we call holidays. If you think that’s bad you need to take a good look at what some of the cretins say on here. Jesus🙈
Wally Banter
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Wally Banter »

Brynn - 7.5 - not sure how much of the early double-save was down to an initial poor parry - either way, made a great save 1 on 1 and seems quietly highly competent.

James - 6.5 - solid, composed defending mixed with some disappointing moments further up the pitch (recall a duffed corner and terrible shot)

Beckles - 6 - torrid start to the game, made one good recovery run, then settled into a load of aerial duels second half.

Cooper - 6.5 - solid, battling effort. Seemed good at getting away with grappling fouls.

Pratley - 6 - usual effort level, don’t recall much quality on the ball, sensibly removed when on a yellow.

El Miz - 6.5 - relatively quiet by his extremely high standards, but even on a bad day he set up a goal and that crunching tackle to stop an attack was very satisfying.

Moncur - 6 - standard sort of performance, with risk-averse passing and little impact - as is often the case, expect more from a (presumably) higher-paid player.

Theo - 6 - effort and workrate are always there, and he did some good defensive work, but don’t recall much attacking impact at all.

Graham - 7 - lovely player to watch, can receive and manipulate the ball so well. Served up half a dozen decent crosses.

Ruel - 7 - seems to have matured so much in his all-round play, making simple lay-offs and helping out in defence in a way I didn’t know he’d be capable of. Great sniffing out of the chance which he put away.

Piggot - 5 - managed to lay the ball off nicely maybe three times, otherwise heavy / unpredictable touch and often walking back sluggishly from offside positions.

Happe - ? - can’t say I noticed much of what he did from my South Stand view.

Brown - 7 - brought some very valuable composure to our passing in the closing stages

Galbraith - 7 - surely going to replace Moncur in the starting XI soon - more dynamic and more incisive forward passing.

Drinan - 7 - looked nice and sharp, showed Piggot how to lean on / hassle / work your defender, and helped generate some good counter-qttacking

Shaq - 6.5 - like Drinan helped the momentum of the game, good pressing of their tiring defenders. Should have created a goal when he nicked the ball off their last man.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Wally Banter wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:54 pm Brynn - 7.5 - not sure how much of the early double-save was down to an initial poor parry - either way, made a great save 1 on 1 and seems quietly highly competent.

James - 6.5 - solid, composed defending mixed with some disappointing moments further up the pitch (recall a duffed corner and terrible shot)

Beckles - 6 - torrid start to the game, made one good recovery run, then settled into a load of aerial duels second half.

Cooper - 6.5 - solid, battling effort. Seemed good at getting away with grappling fouls.

Pratley - 6 - usual effort level, don’t recall much quality on the ball, sensibly removed when on a yellow.

El Miz - 6.5 - relatively quiet by his extremely high standards, but even on a bad day he set up a goal and that crunching tackle to stop an attack was very satisfying.

Moncur - 6 - standard sort of performance, with risk-averse passing and little impact - as is often the case, expect more from a (presumably) higher-paid player.

Theo - 6 - effort and workrate are always there, and he did some good defensive work, but don’t recall much attacking impact at all.

Graham - 7 - lovely player to watch, can receive and manipulate the ball so well. Served up half a dozen decent crosses.

Ruel - 7 - seems to have matured so much in his all-round play, making simple lay-offs and helping out in defence in a way I didn’t know he’d be capable of. Great sniffing out of the chance which he put away.

Piggot - 5 - managed to lay the ball off nicely maybe three times, otherwise heavy / unpredictable touch and often walking back sluggishly from offside positions.

Brown - 7 - brought some very valuable composure to our passing in the closing stages

Galbraith - 7 - surely going to replace Moncur in the starting XI soon - more dynamic and more incisive forward passing.

Drinan - 7 - looked nice and sharp, showed Piggot how to lean on / hassle / work your defender, and helped generate some good counter-qttacking

Shaq - 6.5 - like Drinan helped the momentum of the game, good pressing of their tiring defenders. Should have created a goal when he nicked the ball off their last man.
Thanks banter that’s all I wanted to know🤷‍♀️🙊
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Admin wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:10 pm Potential banning offence detected. Use of the word Holibobs. Eugh.
Pathetic, how’s that for a word🙊
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Monkey Boy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:16 pm
Are they having a laugh e.g ban the word ''Holibobs'' whatever next ban the word ''Chris-tmas'' ?
Oliver Cromwell tried that as well, didnt work though !
Last edited by Sid Bishop on Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LPE
Fresh Alias

Post by LPE »

Absolutely agreed. Die inside every time I hear it.

Lifetime ban must be imposed.
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

LPE wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:27 pm

I would really miss this board if they did. NOT🙊
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Monkey Boy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:30 pm
LPE wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:27 pm

I would really miss this board if they did. NOT🙊
For ''word speak'' look at the comments on the thread ''Solheim Cup/Ryder Cup'' !
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Wally Banter wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:54 pm Brynn - 7.5 - not sure how much of the early double-save was down to an initial poor parry - either way, made a great save 1 on 1 and seems quietly highly competent.

Thanks for the ratings, Nice comments you made about Ruel's goal and improving game.
Tuffers#2
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll
Awards: Tuffers

Post by Tuffers#2 »

Sid Bishop wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:00 pm
Are they having a laugh e.g ban the word ''Holibobs'' whatever next ban the word ''Chris-tmas'' ?
christ mass is a real thing.
Last edited by Tuffers#2 on Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LPE
Fresh Alias

Post by LPE »

And Alan Rickman.
Celtient
Fresh Alias

Post by Celtient »

People who use the term Holibobs probably refer to Christmas as Crimbo
LeighO
Fresh Alias

Post by LeighO »

Talking about Ruel’s improvement defensively, I was really impressed with his tackle on the edge of our box soon after he scored.
Orient_Man_And_Boy
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Orient_Man_And_Boy »

Ratings
Ref -1 x 10 to the 18th power
Complete plonker.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Monkey Boy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:36 pm
You having a laugh it’s what we call holidays. If you think that’s bad you need to take a good look at what some of the cretins say on here. Jesus🙈
Holibobs and blasphemy. Take 24 hours off and consider your actions
Omygawd
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Omygawd »

Admin wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:14 pm
Action at last. Boardin’ standards have been slipping. Did MB ever complete his online course to the required standard?
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

I have considered them and decided to take an extra few holibobs to think it over🙊
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Omygawd wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:08 pm

Action at last. Boardin’ standards have been slipping. Did MB ever complete his online course to the required standard?
Yes,while I was on my holibobs🙊
Omygawd
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Omygawd »

Monkey Boy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:54 pm

Reported
Monkey Boy
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Monkey Boy »

Omygawd wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:55 am
Monkey Boy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:54 pm

Reported
Don’t worry I’m getting psychiatric evaluation, just after I come back from my holibobs🤭🙈
Sid Bishop
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Sid Bishop »

Celtient wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:39 pm

People who use the term Holibobs probably refer to Christmas as Crimbo
Whatever pleases them !