2 x Tickets for Stockport Match for Sale

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Dr Shaw High
Fresh Alias

2 x Tickets for Stockport Match for Sale

Post by Dr Shaw High »

Hey Guys.

Stockport fan here. Congrats on the promotion, you've been the best team in the division by a mile!

Don't hate on me too bad but a month or so ago I bought two tickets in the Leyton Orient end for the Stockport game. I was down in London anyway that whole weekend for a bit of a big one so wanted to take my mate to this match. It can be a bit of a nightmare for us getting tickets to popular away matches so I thought i'd not take the risk and just get some tickets early doors in the home end.

A few people now aren't bothering with this match now it looks like we'll almost certainly be in the playoffs and not authomatic so i've now been able to get tickets in the away end and now have 2 x home tickets sat togehter which I can sell.

See screenshot below and send me a PM if you want them.

VeganO
Fresh Alias

Re: 2 x Tickets for Stockport Match for Sale

Post by VeganO »

Thanks for your congrats, I hope you go up.
But please sell these at their actual price & no more!
Petrov788
Fresh Alias

Post by Petrov788 »

haha not sure people will buy from a 'Mr Crook'
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Mr Crook, you could get a fair bit of money for these.
Cheshunto
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheshunto »

Long slender neck wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:38 pm Mr Crook, you could get a fair bit of money for these.
Oh no, not again.
EH16
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by EH16 »

CAUTION! I'd thought about going in the away (Stockport) end for this game but it's been SOLD OUT for over a week so not sure where this guy might've been able to get Stockport end tickets. I'd strongly advise anyone to approach this with extreme caution.
Dr Shaw High
Fresh Alias

Post by Dr Shaw High »

Obviously I only want face value.

As regards to the guy advising caution, if you look at Countys twitter there were tickets returned recently. Which is why I was able to get away tickets afterall.
Dr Shaw High
Fresh Alias

Post by Dr Shaw High »

I can appreciate that it's a leap of faith for anyone here to trust a random newbie.

However, please consider, I have put my real name up there (no one would name themselves Crook if they were going to scam someone out of tickets lol). I also post on a County board https://theyellowboard.boards.net My username is 'Stockytwo' The board admin on there Ben would vouch for me. In fact if you look back through the Harrogate match thread back in Feb (https://theyellowboard.boards.net/threa ... tch-thread) on page 2 onawards there's a fairly lively discussion involving one of your fans who posts on our board (Pugwash) and you can even see my post where I allude to getting a ticket in the home end.

Honestly there would be easier ways to make £40 than going to this effort! I'm not that arsed about the money, it would just annoy me if these tickets go to waste.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Dr Shaw High wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:00 pm Obviously I only want face value.

As regards to the guy advising caution, if you look at Countys twitter there were tickets returned recently. Which is why I was able to get away tickets afterall.
Will you take £19.99?
Omygawd
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Omygawd »

Long slender neck wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:38 pm Mr Crook, you could get a fair bit of money for these.
Here we go.
Halfspanishlee
Fresh Alias

Post by Halfspanishlee »

Would you sell one ticket?
Dr Shaw High
Fresh Alias

Post by Dr Shaw High »

tickets have now been sold. Best of luck for league one next season. Hopefully will back at Brisbane Road next year.
Proposition Joe
Regular
Regular

Post by Proposition Joe »

Dr Shaw High wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:14 pm I can appreciate that it's a leap of faith for anyone here to trust a random newbie.

However, please consider, I have put my real name up there (no one would name themselves Crook if they were going to scam someone out of tickets lol). I also post on a County board https://theyellowboard.boards.net My username is 'Stockytwo' The board admin on there Ben would vouch for me. In fact if you look back through the Harrogate match thread back in Feb (https://theyellowboard.boards.net/threa ... tch-thread) on page 2 onawards there's a fairly lively discussion involving one of your fans who posts on our board (Pugwash) and you can even see my post where I allude to getting a ticket in the home end.

Honestly there would be easier ways to make £40 than going to this effort! I'm not that arsed about the money, it would just annoy me if these tickets go to waste.
To make £40? Ah, so it's pure profit then? Tsk.
Dr Shaw High
Fresh Alias

Post by Dr Shaw High »

Dr Shaw High wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:01 am tickets have now been sold. Best of luck for league one next season. Hopefully will back at Brisbane Road next year.

Orient fan off the County message board who assured me he wanted them has gone silent after promising payment all week.

These tickets are therefore back on the market

Currently on an avanti train down to Euston so bare with me as the signal might be bad but I will respond as quick as I can