Coronavirus

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Coronavirus

Post by George M »

BoniO wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:15 am Stop showing Facts ffs. How on Earth do you expect George M to cope?
I’m fine with facts. It’s the childish bad cold jibe after the facts I don’t care for.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59999698

Seems like everyone is talking the same crap now as I have been doing for weeks. Might even get an apology from Currywurst and Co.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

George M wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:50 am
BoniO wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:15 am Stop showing Facts ffs. How on Earth do you expect George M to cope?
I’m fine with facts. It’s the childish bad cold jibe after the facts I don’t care for.
Unless they're available on BBC then that's anathema

Also, you don't care for people quoting you?

You're so bashful
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

George M wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:34 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59999698

Seems like everyone is talking the same crap now as I have been doing for weeks. Might even get an apology from Currywurst and Co.
Trouble is George the government has sort of driven people back into a state of fear, just look at some of the posts on here. The good news is more and more people are waking up to the reality however, some are so blind they'll never see it.

Too many old duffers on here I'm afraid.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

George M wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:34 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59999698

4.5 millio infected last week , up 15 %on previous week
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:38 pm

That number is just put the air, nothing to support it nor substantiate it either.

You keep believing the lies and you keep scared.
CromwellO
Fresh Alias

Post by CromwellO »

Thor wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:57 pm

Trouble is George the government has sort of driven people back into a state of fear, just look at some of the posts on here. The good news is more and more people are waking up to the reality however, some are so blind they'll never see it.

Here you go Thor, something to get your teeth into AND it's from a Tory Rag not known for its total support of Covid prevention measures.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... unity.html

Still waiting for George to post the link or data that show deaths and hospitalisations are down as he quoted earlier this week...

From a younger than you duffer.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

Yeah I've already read that article, thanks for sharing though. The mail is a fully paid up government mouth peace on covid and has only just started to drop the little question here and there on the narrative being pumped.
Story of O
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Story of O »

Some seem to think the pandemic is in it last stages

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59970281
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:57 pm

That number is just put the air, nothing to support it nor substantiate it either.

The number was a quote from one of the sage guys on itv last night . p.s why would i be scared had all 3 jabs &j ust ordered a take away just by thinking it . cheers for the microchip Bill ! :D
Last edited by tuffers#1 on Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

It’s not about fear.

Not taking this seriously or thinking it’s all pretend doesn’t make someone brave, it just makes them a thick c*nt.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

CromwellO wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:15 pm

Here you go Thor, something to get your teeth into AND it's from a Tory Rag not known for its total support of Covid prevention measures.

Still waiting for George to post the link or data that show deaths and hospitalisations are down as he quoted earlier this week...

Good luck with expecting reliable data references from George. It'd be a first.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Story of O wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:26 pm Some seem to think the pandemic is in it last stages

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59970281
Well I would love to believe that, as would everyone of course.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

BoniO wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:32 pm

Is the BBC not reliable now either
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:06 pm

It’s not about fear.

Not taking this seriously or thinking it’s all pretend doesn’t make someone brave, it just makes them a thick c*nt.
It’s never been said that we shouldn’t take it seriously or that it’s pretend. I simply reported that this variant appears to be no more dangerous than a bad cold. Scientist’s and governments are working along those lines
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Cor, you're 'ard you are. In case you missed it, there's a new group called "Alpha Males Assemble" which is right up your Strasse! You can join them and run about fields, punch things, get instructed on "taking it" to the Police from some ex-army bozo, and get all shouty about losing freedoms, not wearing masks, "waking up" and stuff like that. It looks a right laugh.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:56 pm

The number was a quote from one of the sage guys on itv last night . p.s why would i be scared had all 3 jabs &just ordere take away just by thinking it . cheers for the microchip Bill ! :D
Are they the same sage scientists who predicted the following
1. 200-300 k cases a day after we emerged from the summer lockdown. At the time I said 40k and the Government would live with that.
2. There would be a deadly flu endemic this winter with many deaths . Haven’t heard of any flu cases.
3. 25-75k thousand deaths with this variant.

For those way off the mark predictions they were all honoured.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

George M wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:34 pm

Well, here's the funny thing, if you type "search BBC" in there's quite a lot of data to look at. Clearly, as you're referring to the info about deaths, you must be able to post a link that takes you to the specific info. So stop being disingenuous and either post a link or admit you're making sh-it up. PS - if you can't post a link we'll just assume that you're making sh-it up. That wouldn't exactly be a shocker.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

BoniO wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:45 pm

Well, here's the funny thing, if you type "search BBC" in there's quite a lot of data to look at. Clearly, as you're referring to the info about deaths, you must be able to post a link that takes you to the specific info. So stop being disingenuous and either post a link or admit you're making sh-it up. PS - if you can't post a link we'll just assume that you're making sh-it up. That wouldn't exactly be a shocker.
Sorry but you perhaps are confused. I posted a link about Omicron being recognised by all as being less severe than first thought. Something I have been ridiculed for saying since early December.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274

There is another up to date link showing deaths , hospitalisations, and case numbers all dropping. Give it up now. It’s getting boring. Even Currywurst can’t be bothered now
Still's Carenae
Fresh Alias

Post by Still's Carenae »

George M wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:54 pm

There is another up to date link showing deaths , hospitalisations, and case numbers all dropping. Give it up now. It’s getting boring. Even Currywurst can’t be bothered now
Gave up ages ago.

This thread should be closed soon, as cases fall off- 32% the last week. Plan B being withdrawn.

Looks like the end of the virus restrictions, unless the politicians wish to continue to control the population, which most on here have been keen on.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

At some point, the hospitalisations and deaths would drop, that was obvious, so stop being a clever d1ck George. You are a most tiresome individual, if I may respectfully say so
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

ComeOnYouOs wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:36 pm

At some point, the hospitalisations and deaths would drop, that was obvious, so stop being a clever d1ck George. You are a most tiresome individual, if I may respectfully say so
That really is funny. If they had continued to rise what would I have been. I have no intention of appearing smug or clever. Just defending myself against those that choose to deny the facts when they don’t suit their agenda.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

What are you getting so worked up about?

Other than having to wear masks in some indoor spaces, which makes bugger all difference to normal people, there are no restrictions in place, are there?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

George M wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:44 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:56 pm

The number was a quote from one of the sage guys on itv last night . p.s why would i be scared had all 3 jabs &just ordere take away just by thinking it . cheers for the microchip Bill ! :D
Are they the same sage scientists who predicted the following
1. 200-300 k cases a day after we emerged from the summer lockdown. At the time I said 40k and the Government would live with that.
2. There would be a deadly flu endemic this winter with many deaths . Haven’t heard of any flu cases.
3. 25-75k thousand deaths with this variant.

For those way off the mark predictions they were all honoured.
they predicted best/case worst case senarios , you are focussing on the worst case scenario . instead of The 150k dead at home & the 5 million worldwide are who YOU should concentrate on 1st , the number of dead when discussing covid .