Coronavirus

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Re: Coronavirus

Post by StillSpike »

Story of O wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:08 am
Thor wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:04 am
Story of O wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:36 pm Thor, can you explain to me why we are being played as you put it.
Control of the population, setting us up for digital identification and social credit, just like in China. Ultimately probably one world government. Certainly cos you are seeing right now the biggest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich ever. Small companies are being squashed and the big corporations are just swallowing up the market. Choice is and will continue to evaporate.

Unless we stand together as we are stronger together than apart and your seeing their tactics create massive divisions within communities and even within families. They are just loving that.
So all the major governments are in this together. I don't think standing together would be much good. It sounds like a plot for a James Bond film
And not one co-conspirator, out of the thousands - probably millions - of conspirators who would have to be involved were this some global, multi-government conspiracy, has come forward to blow the whistle? The only people attempting to tell the world about it are on the outside. Strange that.
Story of O
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Story of O »

And all opposition parties must be in on it as well, for when there is a change of Government as in Germany and the USA
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

I for one welcome our new Illuminati overlords, at least we'll be rid of Johnson.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

A One World government would actually make perfect sense really. I say bring it on.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

I suggest that all World Leaders have a knockout Strip Poker competition - the last one standing with their kecks on gets to rule the World. It’ll be on Sky so we can all watch!
StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

Lateral flow kits just arrived. I see they're trying to make them more popular by personalising them to your football team, so well played.

Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

We're all doing it wrong. Should be drinking urine to cure Covid

Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Deaths still continuing to climb, must be a particularly bad cold this season :(

If only people were less hysterical and more positive this wouldn't be happening

Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:54 pm Deaths still continuing to climb, must be a particularly bad cold this season :(

If only people were less hysterical and more positive this wouldn't be happening

They're not drinking enough pee.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:54 pm Deaths still continuing to climb, must be a particularly bad cold this season :(

Still not given up with your hysterical scaremongering. I thought I gave you the opportunity to breakdown the low death figures so that we know the facts. Have another look and perhaps come back with the true numbers.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

George M wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:12 pm

Still not given up with your hysterical scaremongering. I thought I gave you the opportunity to breakdown the low death figures so that we know the facts. Have another look and perhaps come back with the true numbers.
Hi George, reporting facts isn't scaremongering but thanks for including one of your clichés

The death figures are official government statistics

Hope that helps
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Perhaps I have got you wrong. Are you an undertaker just sharing your joy of extra work with us
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

No, this is a thread where the covid pandemic is discussed.

Hence my post

Hope that helps
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Anyone notice how George straw mans in pretty much every post?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:22 pm Anyone notice how George straw mans in pretty much every post?
someone light a match !
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:22 pm No, this is a thread where the covid pandemic is discussed.

Hence my post

Hope that helps
Shame you didn’t mention the bit where cases and hospitalisations are both down. And you still haven’t managed to break down the death figures.
And , in case you hadn’t realised , the death rates are published each day on the BBC news. No need for you to post them.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

George M wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:29 pm
Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:22 pm No, this is a thread where the covid pandemic is discussed.

Hence my post

Hope that helps
Shame you didn’t mention the bit where cases and hospitalisations are both down. And you still haven’t managed to break down the death figures.
And , in case you hadn’t realised , the death rates are published each day on the BBC news. No need for you to post them.
how do you know cases are down when people cant get tested ?
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:35 pm

Hence my post

Hope that helps
Like Currywurst says , it’s on the government website. Or do you only believe the death figures
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Hence my post

Hope that helps
"Shame you didn't post what I wanted you to" is a pretty hilarious argument

But "Don't post stories that are reported elsewhere" might be the most thick thing you've posted. Which is saying something.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

George M wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:41 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:35 pm

Like Currywurst says , it’s on the government website. Or do you only believe the death figures
so only thos who have tested , opposed to those who are pretty sure they have it ? sounds like the woman who said ill only know if i was at the party ,if the enquiry says iwas . Charlatan !!
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:41 pm

Hence my post

Hope that helps

But "Don't post stories that are reported elsewhere" might be the most thick thing you've posted. Which is saying something.
Sad individual. I didn’t say don’t post stories. I said that there is no need to report the death figures. I think even the most dense on hear can source those. So not quite as thick as you not reading my post correctly.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

George M wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:49 pm
Currywurst and Chips wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:41 pm

Sad individual. I didn’t say don’t post stories. I said that there is no need to report the death figures. I think even the most dense on hear can source those. So not quite as thick as you not reading my post correctly.
It's a thread about Covid, statistics on Covid have been posted on here for close to two years now.

If that upsets you I'd advise you you to stop reading it and maybe avoid the Internet entirely as you're clearly quite fragile and prone to embarrassing yourself

You're the only person who seems to get upset by it, maybe it's just you?
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

As you just have. Bore off now and come back when you have something useful to post
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Nah I'll keep posting things relevant to the thread

If it upsets an angry old man with a fragile ego that's your problem.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Hospitalisation for children