Coronavirus

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Why do the loons think this is being made up? What is the purpose of this great conspiracy?
Story of O
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Story of O »

George wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:17 am Yesterday’s death numbers were just over 100. The trend is down. Back to school for you , currywurst
To be fair, we have to see what the deaths are over the next week or so to see if the increase in infections leads to more deaths
Story of O
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Story of O »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:28 am Why do the loons think this is being made up? What is the purpose of this great conspiracy?
And it would have to be a world wide conspiracy as well.
WhetstoneO
Fresh Alias

Post by WhetstoneO »

I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theories, that's all just bonkers but the the longer this goes on the bigger the suspicion that the people making a mint out of it don't want it to end.

This article seems to sum up what more and more people who I speak to are starting to think...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medica ... hp&pc=U531
idontkn0 M
Fresh Alias

Post by idontkn0 M »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:28 am Why do the loons think this is being made up? What is the purpose of this great conspiracy?
Why do you think China is ran the way it is/has been? Social credit score system etc...?
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

WhetstoneO wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:00 am I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theories, that's all just bonkers but the the longer this goes on the bigger the suspicion that the people making a mint out of it don't want it to end.

This article seems to sum up what more and more people who I speak to are starting to think...

Not even worth responding to that article.
Stowaway
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Stowaway »

f*** knows. Probably mind control/global elite, the usual bullshit. It’s all too depressing.
LeytonstoneRed07 M
Fresh Alias

Post by LeytonstoneRed07 M »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:30 pm
WhetstoneO wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:00 am I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theories, that's all just bonkers but the the longer this goes on the bigger the suspicion that the people making a mint out of it don't want it to end.

But it's written by a professor of Oncology, not some 'loon' as you lot like to call people who question this.

Problem is there are many scientists, doctors and GP's who are highly qualified on this subject but never get the airtime to put an alternative point of view across. Why is that?

It's because balanced reporting and journalism has ceased.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Actually agree with a lot of what he says in that article.

But not sure how he has the balls to say that there the government are using statistics to mislead consider the misleading statistics throughout the article used to prove his point.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

LeytonstoneRed07 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:09 pm
Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:30 pm

But it's written by a professor of Oncology, not some 'loon' as you lot like to call people who question this.

Problem is there are many scientists, doctors and GP's who are highly qualified on this subject but never get the airtime to put an alternative point of view across. Why is that?

It's because balanced reporting and journalism has ceased.
Thankfully we can rely on the Daily Mail to provide us with that balanced reporting.

As well as being a doc, it’s also worth pointing out he’s a Harrow educated UKIPer.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

So people arent being allowed to speak out, apart from this article linked from the biggest selling paper?
LeytonstoneRed07 M
Fresh Alias

Post by LeytonstoneRed07 M »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:15 pm So people arent being allowed to speak out, apart from this article you've linked from the biggest selling paper?
Have you actually seen or heard anyone on the television or radio actually question any of these so called experts.

The BBC and SKY News are rolling out one epidemiologist after another. They must be cloning them in a factory somewhere. They say the exact same things using identical words and phrases and presenters just nod their heads in total agreement as if what they are saying is gospel. The standard of journalism has dropped massively.

Why can't they challenge them - isn't that what proper journalism is? They are fricking useless the lot of them.

If it was me I'd be repeatedly asking the following -

How many of the daily covid cases were found in symptomatic people?

I repeat. How many of the positive cases were actually ill?

How many of them needed medical treatment?

How many were admitted to hospital?

What’s the vaccine status of those testing positive?

Isn’t it true that twice as many double-vaccinated people are becoming ill and ending up in hospital this Winter as unvaccinated people?

Why is that?

What’s the average age of someone dying with Covid?

What’s the UK life expectancy in 2021?

Have you reviewed the UK government’s Yellow-Card reporting data?

Why not?

Are you aware that some of your peers, the ones who never took a penny from The Gates Foundation, are claiming that the jabs have caused the deaths of tens of thousands of people worldwide?

Why are you not aware of that?

Putting covid on the death certs of people who died within 28 days of testing positive for it is pseudo-scientific nonsense isn’t it?

Isn’t it?

The gormless eejits wouldn't know what hit em..
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

You're a bit thick really, aren't you.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Just shy of 83k cases today :(
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

LeytonstoneRed07 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:01 pm
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:15 pm So people arent being allowed to speak out, apart from this article you've linked from the biggest selling paper?
Have you actually seen or heard anyone on the television or radio actually question any of these so called experts.

The BBC and SKY News are rolling out one epidemiologist after another. They must be cloning them in a factory somewhere. They say the exact same things using identical words and phrases and presenters just nod their heads in total agreement as if what they are saying is gospel. The standard of journalism has dropped massively.

Why can't they challenge them - isn't that what proper journalism is? They are fricking useless the lot of them.

Isn’t it true that twice as many double-vaccinated people are becoming ill and ending up in hospital this Winter as unvaccinated people?

Why is that?

Why not?

Are you aware that some of your peers, the ones who never took a penny from The Gates Foundation, are claiming that the jabs have caused the deaths of tens of thousands of people worldwide?

Putting covid on the death certs of people who died within 28 days of testing positive for it is pseudo-scientific nonsense isn’t it?

Isn’t it?

Kor you’ve outsmarted all those journos.

Luckily you have no voice and no one really cares what questions you’d ask, apart from yourself.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

What’s worse is this is the third or fourth time a wave of deaths has been building, each time the experts tell us it’s coming and restrictions are necessary to minimise the damage, and each time the Dummies spout this same nonsense.
idontkn0 M
Fresh Alias

Post by idontkn0 M »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:32 pm Just shy of 83k cases today :(
Have heard from one doctor that 97% of asymptomatic positive cases are false-positive. And also that a PCR test cannot tell between covid and flu.

Am glad that the matchday experience at the 0's isn't a reflection of the general attitudes on here at the moment.
Still's Carenae
Fresh Alias

Post by Still's Carenae »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:32 pm Just shy of 83k cases today :(
But percentage of positive tests has dropped. Just over 5% today.

Concerned that many will juat say they are positive from a lateral flow test, not feeling well. Tell there boss tomorrow, PCR arrives Wednesday. Result arrives Xmas eve, no need to disturb your boss until after Xmas. An extra week off for Xmas. Omicrom is genius.
Still's Carenae
Fresh Alias

Post by Still's Carenae »

Thought I would share with you re modelling.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/my- ... -committee
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Still need to go back to school. Over 300 thousand cases a day is the true estimate. People are not testing because symptoms, for most , are slight.
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Thank god it's worse than reported.

Idiot.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

idontkn0 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:39 pm
Have heard from one doctor that 97% of asymptomatic positive cases are false-positive. And also that a PCR test cannot tell between covid and flu.

Am glad that the matchday experience at the 0's isn't a reflection of the general attitudes on here at the moment.
I don't think a PhD in Geography counts.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

LeytonstoneRed07 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:01 pm

Why is that?

Why not?

Isn’t it?

Could it be that all the experts just agree on the basic facts?

There are answers to your questions, the reason why you aren't hearing them may be because they've been asked before, theyre irrelevant or they'd make the presenter look thick.

I'll answer one for you about double vaccinated people dying, this is because there's a lot of double vaccinated people who are old, whilst the unvaccinated are younger people. I'll be amazed if you will even concede on this single point.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Currywurst and Chips wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:32 pm Thank god it's worse than reported.

Idiot.
You are hilarious. When anyone post the facts you ridicule. Where is you evidence regarding deaths. You are always insisting on facts. You haven’t answered. Grow up , bore off , and choose another thread you tedious tw*t
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

George wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:40 pm
Currywurst and Chips wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:32 pm Thank god it's worse than reported.

Idiot.
You are hilarious. When anyone post the facts you ridicule. Where is you evidence regarding deaths. You are always insisting on facts. You haven’t answered. Grow up , bore off , and choose another thread you tedious tw*t
Except you're the one who quoted my post stating the official figure

If you don't like me making you look stupid, resist the urge to sh*t yourselves publicly.