Cole Palmer

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Brigs
Fresh Alias

Re: Cole Palmer

Post by Brigs »

Oh dear
The Reverend wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:21 pm
Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:27 pm V.A.R check is in - No Flounce.

No categorically evidence shows a Flounce.
Rev's decision over ruled
This is getting a bit silly now. To recap, your story is:
Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:27 pm Yes it is, so stop.
You’ve been following this board, and my interactions with CEB, silently for a long time. Never posting anything to me, about me or on any threads with the two of us on.
Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:27 pm I've read this board, not just the beating C.E.B dished out to you
And then, suddenly, after he flounces you decide to vociferously defend him whilst being belligerent towards me - somebody who you have never previously had an interaction with until you voluntarily answered a question I asked on this thread. Oh, and apparently you don’t actually like him, you just feel the need to suddenly aggressively defend his honour.
Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:27 pm Refuting your salty Lies is what I'm doing
All a bit strange really.
Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:27 pm Yes you are very weird
Oh, and it was definitely a flounce.
Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:27 pm Not without proof it's not.
You :clown
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:48 pm Oh dear

Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:27 pm Yes it is, so stop.
You’ve been following this board, and my interactions with CEB, silently for a long time. Never posting anything to me, about me or on any threads with the two of us on.
Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:27 pm I've read this board, not just the beating C.E.B dished out to you
And then, suddenly, after he flounces you decide to vociferously defend him whilst being belligerent towards me - somebody who you have never previously had an interaction with until you voluntarily answered a question I asked on this thread. Oh, and apparently you don’t actually like him, you just feel the need to suddenly aggressively defend his honour.
Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:27 pm Refuting your salty Lies is what I'm doing
Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:27 pm Yes you are very weird
Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:27 pm Not without proof it's not.
I’ll address the one part of that mess that I’m actually interested in responding to: you’re accusing me of lying. What have I lied about?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

He flounced before he was pushed.
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

Long slender neck wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:51 pm He flounced before he was pushed.
Well there we have it. Confirmation from a reliable source.

Do you find this random new introduction to the CEB fan club as odd as I do? Why has “Brigs” who has never previously interacted with me taken such a vociferous interest in the recent flouncing? All a bit strange, is it not?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

Because he's tuffers#6
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

Long slender neck wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:58 pm Because he's tuffers#6
All makes sense now. I did think that the awful grammar, incoherent rambling and bizarre logic was CEB being sophisticated behind an alias, but apply Occams Razor and Tuffers on his sixth account is the simplest explanation.

One final thing before I move on, what caused the flounce? I genuinely can’t find the source material.
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

The Reverend wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:49 pm

I’ll address the one part of that mess that I’m actually interested in responding to: you’re accusing me of lying. What have I lied about?
Plenty
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

The Reverend wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:01 pm
Long slender neck wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:58 pm Because he's tuffers#6
All makes sense now. I did think that the awful grammar, incoherent rambling and bizarre logic was CEB being sophisticated behind an alias, but apply Occams Razor and Tuffers on his sixth account is the simplest explanation.
Attacking a second person not here to defend themselves. Cowardice of the highest order
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:46 pm
The Reverend wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:49 pm

Plenty
What specifically are you accusing me of lying about?
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

Denials.
1 that you aren't a Coward
2 That you got so destroyed & beaten by C.E.B, you can only Diss him when he isn't here.
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:51 pm Denials.
2 That you got so destroyed & beaten by C.E.B, you can only Diss him when he isn't here.

If he has “destroyed & beaten” me, how come I’m still here and he has flounced off?
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

You’ve been following this board, and my interactions with CEB, silently for a long time. Never posting anything to me, about me or on any threads with the two of us on. And then, suddenly, after he flounces you decide to vociferously defend him whilst being belligerent towards me - somebody who you have never previously had an interaction with until you voluntarily answered a question I asked on this thread. Oh, and apparently you don’t actually like him, you just feel the need to suddenly aggressively defend his honour.

I don't think it was a flounce. I believe you drove him away. I hope you're happy that the 2nd best Boarder has gone for good. We all miss him.
Brigs
Fresh Alias

Post by Brigs »

The Reverend wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:56 pm
Brigs wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:51 pm Denials.

If he has “destroyed & beaten” me, how come I’m still here and he has flounced off?
You crawled into a cave & didn't come out until he'd gone? That's how cowards doing things isn't it?
Currywurst and Chips
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Currywurst and Chips »

Only so long before tuffers can’t supress his true self any longer and reverts to form
Give it to Jabo
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Give it to Jabo »

Max B Gold wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:15 am

You’ve been following this board, and my interactions with CEB, silently for a long time. Never posting anything to me, about me or on any threads with the two of us on. And then, suddenly, after he flounces you decide to vociferously defend him whilst being belligerent towards me - somebody who you have never previously had an interaction with until you voluntarily answered a question I asked on this thread. Oh, and apparently you don’t actually like him, you just feel the need to suddenly aggressively defend his honour.

I don't think it was a flounce. I believe you drove him away. I hope you're happy that the 2nd best Boarder has gone for good. We all miss him.
Err, I do not. He will be back.
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

Max B Gold wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:15 am

Remarkably I had nothing to do with it. Anyway, even I can admit that he’d never have flounced due to me. Presumably it was the endgame of his ongoing issues with authority, in this instance those who moderate a league 1 football clubs message board.