Tory Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Re: Tory Watch

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

Max B Gold wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:47 pm The Conservative MP Charlie Elphicke has been charged with three counts of sexual assault relating to two women, prosecutors have said.

Not another perv? FFS! The Tory Party is riddled with them.
No doubt he will be supported by Tom Watson, after all he’s supported low life’s before like Carl Beech.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

dOh Nut wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:32 pm
Max B Gold wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:47 pm The Conservative MP Charlie Elphicke has been charged with three counts of sexual assault relating to two women, prosecutors have said.

No doubt he will be supported by Tom Watson, after all he’s supported low life’s before like Carl Beech.
Watson is a tosser and I'm pleased to see him being slated.

However, that said, I sense Carl Beech is being framed as part of the continuing cover up.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

Max B Gold wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:12 pm

However, that said, I sense Carl Beech is being framed as part of the continuing cover up.
A Conspiracy. Fair enough. I’m sure he is an honest and decent person despite admitting some of his claims were fiction.
Eat The Rich
Fresh Alias

Post by Eat The Rich »

Boris' new cabinet is one of the most viciously right wing in living memory. He's clearly a madman with a plan.
Real Al
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Real Al »

Chris Grayling, the man whose sole purpose in government was to make Teresa May look good, has gone.

It'll be a tough job to find a replacement who is able to make Boris look competent.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Idiot of the year 2020

Post by Disoriented »

That is an uncalled for lowblow.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

That is an uncalled for low blow. Without Tom Watson, the Labour Party is a laughing stock.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Long slender neck »

What are lefties protesting about now?
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Rich Tea Wellin »

Priti Patel is one of the worst people in public office. And she's now home secretary. Nut-job.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Disoriented wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:16 pm

That is an uncalled for low blow. Without Tom Watson, the Labour Party is a laughing stock.
With comments like that I'm beginning to suspect you are the laughing stock.
Disoriented
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Disoriented »

Max B Gold wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:35 pm
Disoriented wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:16 pm

With comments like that I'm beginning to suspect you are the laughing stock.
As a non-Labour supporter, I wouldn’t expect you to understand.
Beradogs
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Beradogs »

Fantastic cabinet and all systems go. Remainer dead wood purged. JRM the details man as leader of the house. In the next few weeks he needs to quietly have a word with Farage as northern labour leave voters will never vote Tory but will vote for the Brexit party taking seats off labour. Then go to the country. He will win a landslide.
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

His choices send out a powerful message. We're leaving, unless other Tories vote to bring down the Government.
Eat The Rich
Fresh Alias

Post by Eat The Rich »

Beradogs wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:38 am Fantastic cabinet and all systems go. Remainer dead wood purged. JRM the details man as leader of the house. In the next few weeks he needs to quietly have a word with Farage as northern labour leave voters will never vote Tory but will vote for the Brexit party taking seats off labour. Then go to the country. He will win a landslide.
Its only fantastic if you think the poor and vulnerable of this country are the problem, that they haven't suffered enough and there's nothing wrong with gross inequality, bully boy foreign policy and throwing the country and its resources open to the most rapacious profiteers in the world and to hell with the consequences.
slacker
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by slacker »

Johnson will need his cabinet to do the heavy lifting on the details, because Dud/Dude sure wont be bothering with them. Let’s see if he really means it when he says it’s do or die about leaving the EU by the October 31 deadline. He’s not been great in the past on delivering on his various fantasy projects.
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

The most hard right government ever. I shudder when I look through the list of names
Eat The Rich
Fresh Alias

Post by Eat The Rich »

And people have kittens when they imagine a Corbyn government. Utterly rediculous. Corbyn's Labour aren't a patch on this current government.
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

Eat The Rich wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:21 am
Beradogs wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:38 am Fantastic cabinet and all systems go. Remainer dead wood purged. JRM the details man as leader of the house. In the next few weeks he needs to quietly have a word with Farage as northern labour leave voters will never vote Tory but will vote for the Brexit party taking seats off labour. Then go to the country. He will win a landslide.
Its only fantastic if you think the poor and vulnerable of this country are the problem, that they haven't suffered enough and there's nothing wrong with gross inequality, bully boy foreign policy and throwing the country and its resources open to the most rapacious profiteers in the world and to hell with the consequences.
Agreed. Some only judge success by a profit/loss methodology where social policies are of zero account. Not that Bojo will be a success in any bloody area of course. God help us - I'm an atheist but I might just start praying.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Scary...at least we'll have the EU to reign in this Tories Governments flagrant neglect of human rights...Oh...
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

I think Beradogs is right, in that if he can split the Northern leave voters away from Labour, Boris has an opportunity to win a GE with a proper majority. That will surely appeal to him? Otherwise he's just going to get stuck in parliamentary process just as May did.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

The short term objective is to Brexit by any means necessary. Even if that means bulldozing their way through what is left of parliamentary democracy.

Next will be a general election as the Tory party is split with more dirty rats leaving the sinking ship to sign up with their yellow second eleven. Who are also dirty stinking rats.

Labour will win the election as large numbers of floaters and moderate Tories vote Lab or Lib Dem. In Scotland the SNP will surge.

Boris will be dumped after the defeat but then he was only ever required as a battering ram to get Brexit through.
Mistadobalina
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Mistadobalina »

Impossible to predict how it will play out, Johnson gets negative approval ratings in the Corbyn realm. Err towards pessimism as the British public has shown time and time again that it will back the aristos class when push comes to shove. Also concerned that the remain vote is too split to keep Johnson out.

But Tories will be finished in Scotland, in the big cities, he's a gift to the lib Dems in the marginals they have with the Tories. And Johnson may implode the party before a likely autumn election, lying, egotistical silly sausage that he is.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

Hate Boris but he wiped the floor with Jezza today. Was embarrassing.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

Apple Wumble wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:28 pm Hate Boris but he wiped the floor with Jezza today. Was embarrassing.
Inconceivable.
Rich Tea Wellin
MB Legend
MB Legend

:D