Crewe (H) Match / Exiles Thread

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Fisch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Re: Crewe (H) Match / Exiles Thread

Post by Fisch »

Inevitable
Eat The Rich
Fresh Alias

Post by Eat The Rich »

F*ck a d*ck.
Constanza
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Constanza »

Constanza wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:22 pm Don't worry it's going to be 2-1
:o
essexfootball
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by essexfootball »

Just never looked comfortable at the bsck
Fisch
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by Fisch »

Better team won.
DissOppointed
Fresh Alias

Post by DissOppointed »

😥
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Clay comes on for the last 15 minutes & yet again
We concede .
Absolute sh*tehouse.
corkeireorient
Fresh Alias

Post by corkeireorient »

essexfootball wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:37 pm Just never looked comfortable at the bsck
who's Happe now ! :roll:
JimbO
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by JimbO »

Need a win within the next two or three games or they're going to have to consider looking at an experienced manager fairly quickly.
Mr. Peanutbutter
Fresh Alias

Post by Mr. Peanutbutter »

Why the flying f*** did we bring on Harrold for Dennis. Genuinely don't get the logic.
mihmih
Fresh Alias

Post by mihmih »

Crewe up to 2nd
MrB
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by MrB »

I f’ing give up🤷🏾‍♂️
ComeOnYouOs
Regular
Regular
Awards: Colossal berk

Post by ComeOnYouOs »

Long hard season coming up. We are not good enough. sorry to state the obvious
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Smendrick Feaselberg »

Two bad errors from Ekpiteta in the last few minutes. Got away with the first, but now we're back in the EFL we won't get away with repeated errors and so it proved here.
PoundhillO
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by PoundhillO »

JimbO wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:42 pm Need a win within the next two or three games or they're going to have to consider looking at an experienced manager fairly quickly.
Should have been looking for a new Manager weeks ago, Embleton hasn’t got a clue.

So, so glad I didn’t renew my season ticket this year, taken the cheap option it’s not a way to repay all the loyal fans who support the club.
Eat The Rich
Fresh Alias

Post by Eat The Rich »

Gonna say it. With this group of players Justin would have had us firing. I don't think we're inferior to teams at this level, we're just lacking belief and managerial nous. A change will be needed. It would be harsh to remove Ross this soon but also the correct decision mid to long term.
eagwgw
Fresh Alias

Post by eagwgw »

Colchester won 3-0 at Swindon, don't think Saturday's game will be much easier.... we blew it today. A shame cos it was looking good after a bad first half.

I think we've gotta win at least one of the next two home games for Ross to keep his job, otherwise we might be looking at a barren run of one win in 13 or something.

Just looks too easy for the opposition to create chances against us, look like conceding every game.
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

Relegation fight starts now I’m afraid. Shipping goals for fun. Can’t defend. But never mind, as Travis said, our management team are doing a fantastic job, reflective and learning all the time. Yeah, right.

There’s a time to support the coachs and a time to be realistic. I hope a bit of realism happens soon or all those great plans and the JE legacy will count for nothing. Without on the field performances especially at home what the board do commercially is wasted.

Hugely disappointed with what’s going on. Thank goodness only one team goes down.

Especially with a good group of players. The skill is there. The organisation is simply crap.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

PoundhillO wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:48 pm
JimbO wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:42 pm Need a win within the next two or three games or they're going to have to consider looking at an experienced manager fairly quickly.
Should have been looking for a new Manager weeks ago, Embleton hasn’t got a clue.

So, so glad I didn’t renew my season ticket this year, taken the cheap option it’s not a way to repay all the loyal fans who support the club.
JMD missed a penalty.and Ekpiteta made two poor errors, the second of which cost us the game.

But predictable that you should blame Embleton instead of looking at the situations that changed the game. In fact, I think you were one of those slating the club for not having ambition when rumoured offers came in for Ekpiteta (which they showed ambition by rejecting).
Mr. Peanutbutter
Fresh Alias

Post by Mr. Peanutbutter »

Eat The Rich wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:50 pm Gonna say it. With this group of players Justin would have had us firing. I don't think we're inferior to teams at this level, we're just lacking belief and managerial nous. A change will be needed. It would be harsh to remove Ross this soon but also the correct decision mid to long term.
I think we are inferior to teams at this level. With Angol off, who is providing the goal threat? Who is creating the chances? Where's our defensive composure? We've given out sh*t contracts and we're paying for it.
MrB
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by MrB »

Eat The Rich wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:50 pm Gonna say it. With this group of players Justin would have had us firing. I don't think we're inferior to teams at this level, we're just lacking belief and managerial nous. A change will be needed. It would be harsh to remove Ross this soon but also the correct decision mid to long term.
I’m not sure ETR...Just don’t think some of our players are up to standard.The warnings were there about Crewe getting a last minute winner..Shocking defending yet again
MrB
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by MrB »

Shooting practice!!!
F*ck The Poor & Fat
Regular
Regular

Post by F*ck The Poor & Fat »

Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:52 pm

JMD missed a penalty.and Ekpiteta made two poor errors, the second of which cost us the game.

But predictable that you should blame Embleton instead of looking at the situations that changed the game. In fact, I think you were one of those slating the club for not having ambition when rumoured offers came in for Ekpiteta (which they showed ambition by rejecting).
When the defence, the team in fact, lack organisation, structure, guidance then mistakes will be more frequent. The issues start at the top. All players make mistakes but a well organised defence often cover.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Mr. Peanutbutter wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:53 pm
I think we are inferior to teams at this level. With Angol off, who is providing the goal threat? Who is creating the chances? Where's our defensive composure? We've given out sh*t contracts and we're paying for it.
Yep, this is a good summary and shows the risk of us relying on Harrold and Alabi as backup.

What sort of injury did it look like Angol picked up? If it's a medium term thing then could be a bleak few weeks.
Smendrick Feaselberg
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

dOh Nut wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:56 pm
Smendrick Feaselberg wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:52 pm

When the defence, the team in fact, lack organisation, structure, guidance then mistakes will be more frequent. The issues start at the top. All players make mistakes but a well organised defence often cover.
For me the quality of the unit is more the problem. Good enough for NL but well below average back in the EFL.

Not saying Embleton is blameless but come on - you can't blame him for the penalty miss or expect teammates to bail out errors from other players on every occasion.