Howes back to Wealdstone

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Hoover Attack
Regular
Regular

Re: Howes back to Wealdstone

Post by Hoover Attack »

CEB2ElectricBoogaloo wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:36 pm
The Reverend wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:01 am
CEB2ElectricBoogaloo wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:52 am Rev, once again, for absolute clarity, the issue is not and never was that you don’t think Howes was a very good keeper.
It’s that you spent months acting as if you uniquely had this insight, and were disappointed by anyone who didn’t join in and give the guy dog’s abuse for not reaching the standard you believe he should.
Nobody disagreed with the opinion “Howes isn’t good enough” - we all just disagreed that A: you had had a brilliant insight nobody else had seen, and B: the best way to react to that insight was to post to such an extent about him that one might think he’d f***ed your girlfriend.

And so, now he’s off, that’d be a good time for you to quietly think “phew” rather than “remind” everyone that you never liked him
The guy who recently did a frame by frame analysis, using Google Earth as a secondary source, to breakdown every millisecond of a single mistake the guy made is claiming that I went a bit far in my criticism of him.

But let me guess, it’s “different” when you do it….

I analysed the goal, I didn’t crucify the man.
That was top level analysing, to be fair.
CEB2ElectricBoogaloo
Fresh Alias

Post by CEB2ElectricBoogaloo »

Thanks mate, that means a lot
The Reverend
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by The Reverend »

CEB2ElectricBoogaloo wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:23 am Rev talking like he’s been on TikTok.

Again - you’ve had a year long campaign against a goalkeeper because you don’t think he’s a good goalkeeper.

I don’t think you’ll find any argument from me that I have strong opinions. I’m not in any way suggesting that having strong opinions is a bad thing. I’m saying that your campaign against one man who has done nothing to harm you long ago went over any line, and you seem to completely lack the awareness that the people telling you so are not saying that actually he’s a great goalkeeper; they’re saying that you have mistaken the extent of your antipathy towards him as a measure of how right you are about him.
The guy who continues a feud at every given opportunity - across two different user accounts (after he flounced from his first one) - lecturing me about year long “campaigns”

The guy who goes out of his way to make YouTube videos about boarders (which were subsequently removed by moderators as they constituted harassment and bullying) telling me that I went “over the line” by saying that I didn’t think a GK was very good.

Unbelievable Jeff
CEB2ElectricBoogaloo
Fresh Alias

Post by CEB2ElectricBoogaloo »

I never made a YouTube video.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

CEB2ElectricBoogaloo wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:26 am I never made a YouTube video.
You should. The last one was excellent.