Negative Fans

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

CEB

Re: Negative Fans

Post by CEB »

Then you’ll have no problem whatsoever with laying out exactly what is idiotic about it, given that you’ve said fans who aren’t rich and don’t have experience of running football clubs should refrain from criticising owners on the basis that the owners have put money in?
DaveDunmore
Fresh Alias

Post by DaveDunmore »

CEB wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:16 pm Then you’ll have no problem whatsoever with laying out exactly what is idiotic about it, given that you’ve said fans who aren’t rich and don’t have experience of running football clubs should refrain from criticising owners on the basis that the owners have put money in?
I give up you have bored me enough , I’ve got a life to get on with
CEB

Post by CEB »

“Game day, must dash”
Chief crazy horse
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Chief crazy horse »

BiggsyMalone wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:33 am
DaveDunmore wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:22 am
BiggsyMalone wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:09 pm
Fans allowing owners free reign and not questioning decisions is what caused the club to nearly go under. Nigel and Kent aren’t beyond questioning and criticism. Neither are anyone else at the club. They’ve been at the club for 6 years now, its time to let the past go.

Your post is exactly why Orient have and will always be a tiny club. Such a small time mentality.
Go and support a big club then , Orient is Orient happy when we win sad when we lose . Unfortunately their are more important things in life , personally I think the small mentality comes from posts like yours
You think him saying he doesn’t want Orient to get to the Premier League isn’t smalltime?
"Fans allowing owners free reign and not questioning decisions....." etc. Well yes, a classic case of this was when Hearn suckered a lot of fans into his bulls--t world ('call me Barry' etc) and went behind our backs with all the flat building. The trap and the distraction had been made and then he duly lumbered us with the capacity problem we have to this day. We should have protested at the time but we were too timid.
redintheface
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by redintheface »

Chief crazy horse wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:30 pm
Go and support a big club then , Orient is Orient happy when we win sad when we lose . Unfortunately their are more important things in life , personally I think the small mentality comes from posts like yours
You think him saying he doesn’t want Orient to get to the Premier League isn’t smalltime?
"Fans allowing owners free reign and not questioning decisions....." etc. Well yes, a classic case of this was when Hearn suckered a lot of fans into his bulls--t world ('call me Barry' etc) and went behind our backs with all the flat building. The trap and the distraction had been made and then he duly lumbered us with the capacity problem we have to this day. We should have protested at the time but we were too timid.
Spot on.👍
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

DaveDunmore wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:21 pm
CEB wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:16 pm Then you’ll have no problem whatsoever with laying out exactly what is idiotic about it, given that you’ve said fans who aren’t rich and don’t have experience of running football clubs should refrain from criticising owners on the basis that the owners have put money in?
I give up you have bored me enough , I’ve got a life to get on with
The equivalent of a 10-0 PUMPING for CEB. Another convincing CEB victory.
Max B Gold
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Max B Gold »

We don't currently have a capacity problem and haven't since 1947. HTH.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

DaveDunmore wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:27 am
No what he’s saying he likes Orient just the way it is a small London club with players you can talk to and connect with ,when you criticise owners who put millions of their own money in and think they are answerable to the likes of you absolute dipstick
Yeah and the owners/investors who “put millions of their own money in” are going to want that money to take the club to the next levels. Like it or not, the fans were here before them and they’ll be here after. If you’re happy to let anyone come in and invest without questioning their motives or the decisions the club is making, then you deserve another Bechetti.
BiggsyMalone
Regular
Regular

Post by BiggsyMalone »

That’s my point. A lot of Orient fans seem to just trust everyone who owns the club that they’ll look after ‘little ol’ Orient’.
Neptune's Spear
Fresh Alias

Post by Neptune's Spear »

These negative fans can only see things in black and white