Ratings.

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Max Fowler
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Re: Ratings.

Post by Max Fowler »

DrWindy wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:17 am We’ve had a heck of a lot worse.
This is the sort of praise I like. :D
DaveDunmore
Fresh Alias

Post by DaveDunmore »

tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:07 am
TRUMP Plumbing wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:20 pm I know Spen will tell me those 3 points are the same as any other 3 points but that's nonsense. That was a massive win.

As we lined up pre kick-off, I had the same sinking feeling as I had before Stevenage. They looked like a team of giants; we've lost Happe, Pratley and Drinnan and replaced with a load of 5 foot 9 short arses. But credit to everyone, we matched them physically across the pitch and Beckles singled-handedly dealt with their aerial threat.

Vigaroux 6. Some give him stick for his distribution most games and I always defend him. But it was a little off today (I understand why, he was deliberately trying to keep it wide away from their big lumps, but he hit touch too often). No saves to make, stayed big for the one real chance they had and put their guy off.

Hunt 7. Solid, reliable, boring.

Sweeney 6. Decent considering the lack of game time he's had. Better going forward than defending - half a second too slow on a couple of occassions resulting in his booking and having to be subbed for fear of a red. No issue if he starts again.

Beckles 8. Immense.

Turns 5. Out of his depth. Too short to be a centre back at any meaningful level of football.

El Miz 8. Immenser. Would love it if we can go up and keep him. MOTM.

Lydon 5. Some glimpses to suggest he's going to be alright in time but the game just passed him by. Fortunately he had El Miz to cover his arse.

Moncur 7. Much much better. Wonder goal. Out on his feet for the last 25 minutes.

Theo 7. Much much better as well after a few quieter weeks, back to his snarly, annoying self. His performance was typified by the goal line clearance after he and Moncur lost the ball at a short corner.

Kelman 5. Just not big enough or strong enough to lead the line alone.

Sadlier 6. Love the way he floats around the pitch with and without the ball. I like the look of him a lot.

Subs:

Clay 7. Perfect game for him.

Thompson 7. Superb dropping in at RB. Should start next week centrally; almost criminal that he hasn't been playing

Drinnan 7. Actually gave their pair of CBs something to think about when he came on, lovely to have him back.

James 6. Ok, got away with one howler.

Ruel 5.

(Is that right? Are we allowed 5 subs nowadays?)

Wimbledon are a half decent side, they make you work for everything, we more than matched them on that front this time out.
Week in Week out you show yourself up with your Footballing knowledge , I dont know why you bother 5 for Turns ? Ludicrous alias whose ever it is please BIN IT OFF !!
He has an opinion but absolutely no knowledge of football empty kettle springs to mind
Story of O
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Story of O »

He’s must be on a wind up. Seems to be the only one who thought Turns had a bad game