Tory Watch

Chat about Leyton Orient (or anything else)

Moderator: Long slender neck

Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Re: Tory Watch

Post by Long slender neck »

Dohnut wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:47 pm
George M wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:17 pm
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:04 pm

How would Boris getting the sack/resigning give Labour a way into government?

As for the economy, health and education 'prospering' - evidence please.
The evidence is all around you. You are living in it
The evidence is there but many choose to ignore it. Times are tough for many reasons and not just in the U.K. but we are managing better than many. For sure not perfect. Far from so.

The real issue is that a minority on this forum enjoy slagging off the Tories in general and Boris in particular and form a sort of group that believe their own hype. Thing is, out there in the real world the more moderate may not share the same hysteria and prefer to focus on other issues.
You're actually mad. This is just like when you bum licked bechetti.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Dohnut wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:14 pm
Mistadobalina wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:47 pm Two thirds of voters think he should resign. Does that massive majority not exist in the real world?
Prove it. Don't bother, you can’t. We all know that’s hot air.

Wait till the next election to find out. Probability is he will still be leader and will win with a reduced majority. Worse still for Labour, Rishi could be the leader.
Here you go

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 90911.html
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

66% is basically the same as 2/3, dohy.
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Wait up.

That still means 1 in 3 people think nah, it’s ok, he shouldn’t resign, he’s alright.

Who the f*cking f*ck are these f*ckwits?
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Honky Boss and George are two of em. Plenty of dim shy Tories out there.
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7
Awards: Boarder of the year 2020 #1 Wordle cheat

Post by tuffers#1 »

Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:24 pm
Mistadobalina wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:47 pm Two thirds of voters think he should resign. Does that massive majority not exist in the real world?

Wait till the next election to find out. Probability is he will still be leader and will win with a reduced majority. Worse still for Labour, Rishi could be the leader.
Here you go

ohnut " MIXING IT " with the darkside !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

George M wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:52 pm
Where have you found that. They didn’t ask me
They dont visit Rampton anymore !
Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:30 pm Honky Boss and George are two of em. Plenty of dim shy Tories out there.
What would Boris actually have to do to get these cretins to see the light?
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:41 pm
Ronnie Hotdogs wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:24 pm

Here you go

Retired from all that crap. Nobody over here worth having a serious discussion with. Too many deluded people. I pop over for a laugh. Of course not with you, but at you!

👍
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

Provide some evidence that the economy, health and education are 'prospering under the Tories then Mr Serious?
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

tuffers#1 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:00 pm
Thor wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:46 pm
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:52 pm https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... byob-party

While you lockdown, we party.
Yet you and others do as your told and follow everything they tell you to the letter.

Are you waking up to the reality slowly?
so you were out in the company of others (more than 1) enjoying the sun , how many did you email while breaking lockdown rules Thoronimo ?
No I followed the rules. I never saw my best mate and his family for months through lockdown or however bloody long it was. I didn’t sit with my wife at her Nan’s funeral as we were not allowed to. I did the responsible thing.

Then it changed at the G7 where no one had to quarantine, where they did not wear masks, where they did not social distance where they laughed and partied whilst we had to live by something else. That was the end of it for me.

Since then, well your all reading about it now and your seeing how much they have taken the piss out of us. The most powerful man in the country didn’t wear a mask when he went to the hospital knowing full well he was going to make us wear them again, he did the same on a train to Manchester. Now if this virus was so bad don’t you think the people who look after him would say “sorry old chap we must protect you and you need to lead, we can’t have a constitutional crisis on our hands should it kill you”. No it never happened so it can’t be that bad now can it? I’m talking omicron virus not delta or whatever came before it.

If it was so highly transmissible and deadly and whatever bullshit they tell us, explain to me why I’ve never caught it? Yet my wife and her mum had it before Xmas, caught in hospital having a CT scan. I never got it, neither did my daughter, we live in the same house. Why? My mother in law has more wrong with her health wise than right, she was well again after one week. We’ve protected her through all this cos we were scared what it would do to her, my kids used to wave to her through a flicking window, do you realise how hard that is for young kids? She’s ok.

Omnicron is not deadly it’s even weaker than flu which people have posted on here.

I don’t wear a mask anymore, I’ve only tested myself once in two odd years and that was cos I had a runny nose and a head cold and wanted to see what you actually did, negative by the way. I live my life and no one is going to stop me, I’m a free man and will continue to be. I ain’t been jabbed and I won’t be jabbed and this year oh boy I’m going to be going on holiday and no one is going to stop me doing anything I want to do. It’s that simple really, I’ve taken control back of my life, I ain’t listening to Boris and the other idiots telling us what to do whilst they do what they want. Sorry if that upsets you, but you don’t take the piss out of people and expect them to respect you any longer.

Finally I do believe that the vulnerable should be jabbed, not healthy people and not children either. If you’ve been jabbed you’ve no reason to be scared of someone who has not been jabbed unless of course you don’t have confidence in what they’ve injected into you. I’ve also never told anyone not to get jabbed, that is their free will and choice to do so.

Don’t be scared it’s what they want you to be.
Thor
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Thor »

tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:05 pm
BoniO wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:03 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:54 pm

you really dont get it do you ?
I think he does mate. Contrarian WUM and a complete tit to boot!
its not about red or blue voters , its about the blue party getting rid of the most corrut leader this country ever had .
Tuffers we are now living in a one party state, I’m sure you can see and realise that? You can can’t you?
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Dohnut wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:21 pm
Retired from all that crap. Nobody over here worth having a serious discussion with. Too many deluded people. I pop over for a laugh. Of course not with you, but at you!

👍
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:38 pm

Yet you and others do as your told and follow everything they tell you to the letter.

so you were out in the company of others (more than 1) enjoying the sun , how many did you email while breaking lockdown rules Thoronimo ?
No I followed the rules. I never saw my best mate and his family for months through lockdown or however bloody long it was. I didn’t sit with my wife at her Nan’s funeral as we were not allowed to. I did the responsible thing.

Then it changed at the G7 where no one had to quarantine, where they did not wear masks, where they did not social distance where they laughed and partied whilst we had to live by something else. That was the end of it for me.

Since then, well your all reading about it now and your seeing how much they have taken the piss out of us. The most powerful man in the country didn’t wear a mask when he went to the hospital knowing full well he was going to make us wear them again, he did the same on a train to Manchester. Now if this virus was so bad don’t you think the people who look after him would say “sorry old chap we must protect you and you need to lead, we can’t have a constitutional crisis on our hands should it kill you”. No it never happened so it can’t be that bad now can it? I’m talking omicron virus not delta or whatever came before it.

If it was so highly transmissible and deadly and whatever bullshit they tell us, explain to me why I’ve never caught it? Yet my wife and her mum had it before Xmas, caught in hospital having a CT scan. I never got it, neither did my daughter, we live in the same house. Why? My mother in law has more wrong with her health wise than right, she was well again after one week. We’ve protected her through all this cos we were scared what it would do to her, my kids used to wave to her through a flicking window, do you realise how hard that is for young kids? She’s ok.

Omnicron is not deadly it’s even weaker than flu which people have posted on here.

I don’t wear a mask anymore, I’ve only tested myself once in two odd years and that was cos I had a runny nose and a head cold and wanted to see what you actually did, negative by the way. I live my life and no one is going to stop me, I’m a free man and will continue to be. I ain’t been jabbed and I won’t be jabbed and this year oh boy I’m going to be going on holiday and no one is going to stop me doing anything I want to do. It’s that simple really, I’ve taken control back of my life, I ain’t listening to Boris and the other idiots telling us what to do whilst they do what they want. Sorry if that upsets you, but you don’t take the piss out of people and expect them to respect you any longer.

Finally I do believe that the vulnerable should be jabbed, not healthy people and not children either. If you’ve been jabbed you’ve no reason to be scared of someone who has not been jabbed unless of course you don’t have confidence in what they’ve injected into you. I’ve also never told anyone not to get jabbed, that is their free will and choice to do so.

so you did exactly like everyone else , yet make like youre some kind of maverick . :lol: other than left yourself open to a virus that has killed 5 million except for the bit you were quoted as saying you were vaccinated . :lol: :lol:
tuffers#1
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by tuffers#1 »

Thor wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:41 pm
tuffers#1 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:05 pm
BoniO wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:03 pm

I think he does mate. Contrarian WUM and a complete tit to boot!
its not about red or blue voters , its about the blue party getting rid of the most corrut leader this country ever had .
Tuffers we are now living in a one party state, I’m sure you can see and realise that? You can can’t you?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dunners
Boardin' 24/7
Boardin' 24/7

Post by Dunners »

Heh

Ronnie Hotdogs
MB Legend
MB Legend

Post by Ronnie Hotdogs »

Thor wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:38 pm

It’s not about being scared.
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:31 pm Provide some evidence that the economy, health and education are 'prospering under the Tories then Mr Serious?
Why , so BoniO can say it’s crap. Look yourself.
And while you are looking perhaps review all the other crap I wrote. And in other news

1. UK likely to be the first country to exit the pandemic thanks to sensible management and not pandering to curry wurst and Co.
2. Rather than increasing restrictions, restrictions are being removed or lessoned weekly.
3. Scientists and Government realising that this variant is a non event
4. Infection rates dropping and not doubling.

All down to good Governance. That’s what should make headlines . Doubt it will on here though
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

George M wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:07 am
Prestige Worldwide wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:31 pm Provide some evidence that the economy, health and education are 'prospering under the Tories then Mr Serious?
And while you are looking perhaps review all the other crap I wrote. And in other news

1. UK likely to be the first country to exit the pandemic thanks to sensible management and not pandering to curry wurst and Co.
2. Rather than increasing restrictions, restrictions are being removed or lessoned weekly.

All down to good Governance. That’s what should make headlines . Doubt it will on here though

These things are complicated, but you must have looked into it to declare that we are prospering. Your numbered points all relate to Coronavirus, I think its rather dubious to say its been handled sensibly. We got a vaccine quick and I'm not sure the govt had a big hand in that.

What exactly have the Tories done to improve the economy, health and education?
StillSpike
Regular
Regular

Post by StillSpike »

Prestige Worldwide wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:15 am

What exactly have the Tories done to improve the economy, health and education?
I think we can just say that they're all "World Class" and leave it at that.
Long slender neck
MB Legend
MB Legend

It feels like he's stuck on a loop

Thanks for your question
Condolences to your constituent
I wish things had happened differently
Wait for the inquiry

:roll:
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

👍
No probs, but there's a whole lot more people laughing at you over here mate :lol:
BoniO
Regular
Regular

Post by BoniO »

I promise I won't say what you write is crap, if it isn't.
Dohnut
Bored office worker
Bored office worker

Post by Dohnut »

BoniO wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:26 pm

👍
No probs, but there's a whole lot more people laughing at you over here mate :lol:
No problem for me either. At last we find something to agree on! Now that’s a first. 😂
George M
Tiresome troll
Tiresome troll

Post by George M »

BoniO wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:27 pm

I promise I won't say what you write is crap, if it isn't.
Thank you. I am afraid I can’t make that promise. Much of it will be but , if you persevere, there will be snippets of brilliance